It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Turns Against the FBI Seized Laptop Shows Hillary Clinton Covered Up Weiner’s Sex Crimes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why are there so many ATS threads where the NYPD is out to get Weiner and Hillary???

1. www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. www.abovetopsecret.com...

3. www.abovetopsecret.com...

4. www.abovetopsecret.com...

You think some news outlet is making a lot of this stuff up? Someone would be in jail now.
edit on 3/24/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Have you talked to Louise Mensch about this? apparently she knows the real truth

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There are many members of the NYPD who would like to expose this, but they, like others, are constantly shut down.

The fact that no one will go near this says an awful lot.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My understanding is the the DoJ threatened to indict NYPD officers in the Eric Brown civil rights case if they went after Hillary.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
a reply to: Shangralah

So I tried to start a new thread and had a few comments posted and boom its gone anyhow I just came a pastebin link about 30min ago from Corey Goode on FB, It may have relevance to this

Pastebin this.............. http:///UcDLvuV1

You'd have to really sort through it and find it, because that's one hell of a lot of links to check... and some are pretty out there, unless I am missing something, but I am not 100% following all this, it's got so many hoops and loops and dead ends it's not within my addled scope to do.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

"At this point, what difference does it really make?"

Hillary Clinton is a criminal, plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Meh you know if it's on the internet it must be true.....

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Everyone posting should question the source of a topic before posting. Denying ignorance is a lost art on this site.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Cypress because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2017 by Cypress because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I've gotten to the point where I'm just as angry and frustrated and disgusted with the cowardly anonymous sources as I am with those who give them a forum. And especially when the anonymous coward is the one with the power and authority to conduct a proper investigation, develop evidence, and press charges where appropriate.

I don't know what the truth is here. Maybe there is no NYPD insider and the author made it all up. Maybe there really is someone in the NYPD feeding the author this tripe, but it's all made up. Maybe there really is an NYPD insider who really believes this stuff and is feeding it to the author but the NYPD insider is being fed this crap by others. None of us know.

But if someone's really got something, make it public. If you've got an anonymous source, at least demand real documents or something -- don't just make unsubstantiated claims from faceless sources. Make a jillion copies of the incriminating emails and saturate the public with them so the whole world knows. Send it Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Hire a hacker to override the evening news and put it on TV for everyone to see. Do SOMETHING!!! But this cowardly anonymous stuff serves no practical or productive purpose -- just feeds the rumor mills.

They're part of the problem, NOT part of the solution.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Sound and fury, Shangralah. Sound and fury. Get off the shuttle and provide empirical evidence of a Hillary-involved coverup.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
REally? TruePundit?

This dude makes crap up. This is a hoax. He's been doing this since the summer of 2016.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
this is old news
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

LOL at the face he's making on that page. The "i screwed up face".

But the OP is alleging Hillary covered it up and the NYPD is hot after her and the FBI. Its pro Trump clickbait.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You guys don't remember this?

www.usatoday.com...

In a letter to senior lawmakers explaining his decision, Comey said "the FBI cannot yet assess" whether the information is "significant" nor could he offer a timetable for how long it will take investigators to make an assessment. But an official familiar with the matter said Friday that the new materials, perhaps thousands of emails, were discovered in the ongoing and separate investigation into sexually charged communications between former New York congressman Anthony Weiner and a 15-year-old girl. Comey was briefed on the findings in recent days, resulting in the director's notification to Congress, said the official who is not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. The emails were discovered in a search of a device or devices used by Weiner, who is separated from longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin. Abedin also had access to the same device or devices.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Stormdancer777

LOL at the face he's making on that page. The "i screwed up face".

But the OP is alleging Hillary covered it up and the NYPD is hot after her and the FBI. Its pro Trump clickbait.

I remember hearing that

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
She said "Weiner".

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Question for the authorities....
Why has Anthony Weiner been given a pass for his sex crimes with a minor?

Why did Abedin act as though this was normal, she didn't even look upset with weiner. It seems clear their relationship is simply some kind of cover not a real relationship. Perhaps his weakness was used to control him.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

IMO, the Weiner FBI investigation reeks of having been machinated for several reasons and, no doubt, we will see it used, again, to serve 'the agenda.'

The Weiner sexting scandal was carefully crafted.

Notice there is still no divorce or charges...there never will be, i'd bet. Huma is on board with whatever the plan is...so are the FBI and NYPD.

This is the only thing that makes sense when looking at all of the details. There is something here we are not seeing.

I think you use this more than many do.

NEW RESEARCH IS IDENTIFYING HUMAN INTUITION AS A REAL LIFE SUPER POWER – WE HAVE MORE THAN 6 SENSES

LINK
edit on 3/25/2017 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Why did Abedin act as though this was normal, she didn't even look upset with weiner. It seems clear their relationship is simply some kind of cover not a real relationship. Perhaps his weakness was used to control him.

It is certainly possible, how she can even look at him is beyond
me, he did this with his son in the bed with him, according to pictures.

Again, not vouching for Gateway pundit, but most of the basics
of the story are provable.

Whether Clinton knew, or Huma knew?

One can only guess but from the conniving emails out of
Podestas account I wont give them the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why are there so many ATS threads where the NYPD is out to get Weiner and Hillary???

1. www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. www.abovetopsecret.com...

3. www.abovetopsecret.com...

4. www.abovetopsecret.com...

You think some news outlet is making a lot of this stuff up? Someone would be in jail now.

this seems to be the norm. you see it happening on both sides with trump and hillary. its getting quite tiring reading articles containing hearsay and what ifs. either charge someone or stfu

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join