It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Turns Against the FBI Seized Laptop Shows Hillary Clinton Covered Up Weiner’s Sex Crimes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

The post that CG just made 1hr ago seems to be something that may relate to this, I tried starting a thread on it but it was taken down, idk but here is the link to facebook where the link is...do what you will with it....

Corey Goode reference to PG Doc dump

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, your the official that verifies real news then?
What major news network are you with?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: seasonal

Anything they don't like hearing is a lie.

I'm okay with hearing things I don't like but True Pundit is below the level of Sorcha Faal bull#.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So, your the official that verifies real news then?
What major news network are you with?

Lmao. The crap that True Pundit publishes as "exclusives" are complete and utter bulls#. Made up. Not real. Never happened. Like the bigfoot in the freezer. Hoax. Fake. Fabricated. Fiction.

Perhaps you'd care to look into any of the examples I pointed out of True Pundit making s# up and corroborate them with a single mainstream source? Just one. You won't be able to. Because what is "reported" never actually happened. How many times are Trump supporters going to fall for this crap from the sa— oh never mind. Just look at the continued support for Trump, clearly willful ignorance has no firm limits.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well Louise Mensch is lower, yet so many msm
news articles quoted her.

According to her, this Weiner victim is an imaginary made up person.
The most significant error in the post is her claim that the 15-year-old girl did not exist and did not exchange messages with Weiner.
Louise Mensch

So we have many MSM news outlets quoting a former
British MP, who writes blogs and is a proven moon batter.

She just happens to be a "news source" smack in the middle
of a dozen conspiracies about Russia and Trump
heatst.com...

Though many of her claims lack evidence, the Democratic establishment increasingly praises Mensch for her work.

Former President Barack Obama’s Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe tweeted Mensch’s

embarrassing recent interview with BBC, observer.com...

Her moon bat site.
patribotics.blog...

Yet no one, not even you ante has called this liar out.

Got it.

By the way, I never vouched for True Pundit, I simply
asked you if you are the official news verification authority
here on ATS.

edit on 24-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I didn't even have to open this to know that it came from True Pundit. It's clearly fake news. You'll be wondering weeks from now why this isn't a thing.

Because it never happened. True Pundit fabricates fake news stories. Period. It's not one of those thigns like "oh hey, they're really biased!" — they straight up make things up.

There are some examples in a thread I wrote here.

Knowing all about Anthony Wiener's penchant for little girls this is not far fetched and likely IS true. It isn't like he hasn't done this before AND WAS CAUGHT doing it.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I doubt we agree on much in an ideological sense, but you deserve a good amount of credit in regards to manners such as these.

I really do appreciate the work you put in. I trust you, and at the very least you point the reader in the right direction.

I should have have given you props long ago. You're a worthy "adversary".

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

[Just one. You won't be able to. Because what is "reported" never actually happened.

So, lets see your saying Anthony Weiner did not commit sex crimes then?

www.newsweek.com...

And Hillary Clinton's emails were not found on Weiners laptop?

www.judicialwatch.org... einer-laptop-emails/

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is closed minded to just ignore True Pundit as a source. They do publish factual material along with more questionable stories. It's just laziness not to run one down that may be relevant and interesting.

edit on 24-3-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Joe Paterno was destroyed and defamed for the same or actually much less it would seem. Also Joe admitted to the mistake he made. Hill fights it and gains from it. Crazy times.....This is all just looking at the pedi instance and not even looking at anything else. If this is true.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The issue here is that if it verifies what ever crazy conspiracy you think you know, it is real news. If it goes against anything you believe, it is fake news.

I have seen your posts regarding Trump and if it has the words unknown source, you scream fake news but here you accept unknown sources.

If you continue to do that, your credibility comes into question.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Preet Bhahara was investigating the Anthony Weiner Laptop
and Hillary Clinton emails.

The firing of Bharara as Manhattan US attorney leaves the feds with a number of major pending cases, including:

* An investigation into disgraced ex-NY Congressman Anthony Weiner’s sexting with an underage girl — which led to FBI Director James Comey’s pre-election bombshell about the discovery of additional Hillary Clinton emails. nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Preet Bhahara was investigating the Anthony Weiner Laptop
and Hillary Clinton emails.

The firing of Bharara as Manhattan US attorney leaves the feds with a number of major pending cases, including:

* An investigation into disgraced ex-NY Congressman Anthony Weiner’s sexting with an underage girl — which led to FBI Director James Comey’s pre-election bombshell about the discovery of additional Hillary Clinton emails. nypost.com...

Was Bhangra investigating or was he slow walking it for TPTB.
edit on 24-3-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Slow as a snail.

Also, the FBI turned over the found emails to The State,
which the House Oversight Reform Committee tried to
subpoena, with State claiming it will take decades to release.

Hmmm I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

We are so very f####d

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

[Just one. You won't be able to. Because what is "reported" never actually happened.

So, lets see your saying Anthony Weiner did not commit sex crimes then?

www.newsweek.com...

And Hillary Clinton's emails were not found on Weiners laptop?

www.judicialwatch.org... einer-laptop-emails/

www.cnn.com...

I never said that Weiner didn't commit a sex crime. Nor did I say that emails from the Clinton email server weren't on a computer shared by Weiner and Abedin.

What's any of that got to do with the garbage that True Pundit puts out that I've pointed out?

Remember, this is what True Pundit had to say about those emails:

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

Are you saying that the True Pundit article is factual? That's not what the FBI said, is it? Funny that these exclusive sources go to True Pundit — a site that appeared out of nowhere in the fog of fake news — and not Fox, Daily Caller or hell, Breitbart or any of the countless media outlets that are far more legitimate? Strange that not one other media outlet ever corroborates them either. Nor are there ever any real world indications that what True Pundit makes up and pretends to report actually occurred.

You're right, I don't know what I'm thinking. Carry on!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
It is closed minded to just ignore True Pundit as a source. They do publish factual material along with more questionable stories. It's just laziness not to run one down that may be relevant and interesting.

It's not at all close minded to eschew sources that have a proven track record of not just inaccuracies, not bias, not spin, not even a little wanton omission but straight up invention. Just making s# up. You might as well say it's close-minded not to consider The Onion.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That article you linked to is not this OP.
I'm not playing your silly rabbit hole game with you.

I posted a dozen verifiable sources on this page alone
that prove Weiner is under investigation, Clintons
emails were on his laptop.

The NYPD is involved, as well as the FBI.

Next?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Joe Paterno was destroyed and defamed for the same or actually much less it would seem. Also Joe admitted to the mistake he made. Hill fights it and gains from it. Crazy times.....This is all just looking at the pedi instance and not even looking at anything else. If this is true.

This.
While disgusting, the whole Penn State thing pales in comparison to what that disgusting woman has done, allowed to happen or has tried to cover up.

And Hillary has the nerve to call people deplorable.
She is as deplorable as it gets.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If you would state that there are no straight up factual articles on the True Pundit I would be happy to spend the time to prove you wrong. It's a challenge so what do you think?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join