It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary came out of the woods today to tweet, and this is why she lost the election.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So Clinton tweets about healthcare and uses the word 'resist' and you interpret that as a call to violence against Trump supporters?

Where is the logic in that?

Let's be honest. You just needed a reason to use the word 'tard', didn't you? Obviously your intent was not to spark an intelligent debate. You wanted to show off your knack for partisan douchery.

Mission accomplished.

"Continue to resist". Did she ever come out and denounce the violent riots after the election? NO?! Then what else could we possibly infer from this.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Milehigh

what a woman. A true inspiration for Americans. To think she had more votes than Trump..
edit on Fri Mar 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

Yeah...what a woman who is married to a slime ball husband and still takes it up the you-know-what!

Seriously?!?

Yeah. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

what a woman. A true inspiration for Americans. To think she had more votes than Trump..

She won the popular vote in 2008 too!

The Obama presidency was hard on her. The timing was perfect and those were suppose to be "her" years, but instead it was stolen by this community organizer whose skin color made him more qualified for the job in the eyes of her fellow Democrats.

Then she goes for a second run against a candidate who her people were convinced nobody could lose against because of cooked polls and a biased MSM echo-chamber... but she did, again.

She must have an existential crisis every morning when she wakes up. Perhaps there is a God.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

She has announced that 24 million yanks constitute ALL AMERICANS

You are lacking in both compassion and comprehension. The 24,000,000 Americans are the ones predicted to lose their healthcare. It could happen to anyone under the right circumstances, including you. That is why it is a victory for all Americans. Here's hoping you don't have to learn about the sad state of America's medical system the hard way.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

"Continue to resist". Did she ever come out and denounce the violent riots after the election? NO?! Then what else could we possibly infer from this.

Same thing we learn from Trump's failure to denounce Nazis, the Klan, and violence in general? By the way, has the President actually paid the legal fees for the guy who punched someone at one of his rallies, or is that just another broken campaign promise?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So Clinton tweets about healthcare and uses the word 'resist' and you interpret that as a call to violence against Trump supporters?

Let's be honest. You just needed a reason to use the word 'tard', didn't you? Obviously your intent was not to spark an intelligent debate. You wanted to show off your knack for partisan douchery.

Mission accomplished.

That she meant resist the Republican efforts to change healthcare. Considering that was the context of her statement, that would be the most logical, right?

But logic is hard, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
To be fair, as lousy as this AHCA bill was, even the CBO pointed out that the majority of people who would lose their coverage would lose it because they would voluntarily cancel their policy (you know, the policy you're forced to pay for right now whether you want it or not). So acting like this bill was going to cause 24M people to be forced off their health insurance is dishonest.

But the bill did suck, I'm glad it didn't go anywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The Affordable Care Act was always meant to fail. That's the only way this makes any sense.

Only a real fool would honestly believe that healthy kids would sign up for something that they don't think they need, counting on them to foot the bill for older people who actually need healthcare coverage.

This proves one of two things.

1. Obama, who has no experience running a 7/11 (or making a payroll) let alone an entire country, really did think that kids would foot the bill and sign up, "because they should."

2. The idea all along was to switch to a single payer system, but in order for that to take place, every insurance company and plan would have to be trashed first.

If our past President was so stupid to think #1, then what the hell else did he screw up? All of his followers that think he's so smart, if his plan was #2, to entirely destroy the healthcare industry, that scares the begebas out of me.

Heck, when I was in my twenties, I refused my healthcare entirely, until my first child was conceived, and we were lucky that happened before December so that I could apply in January. I didn't see why I needed it, my wife and I were 100% healthy.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
The Affordable Care Act was always meant to fail. That's the only way this makes any sense.

Only a real fool would honestly believe that healthy kids would sign up for something that they don't think they need, counting on them to foot the bill for older people who actually need healthcare coverage.

This proves one of two things.

1. Obama, who has no experience running a 7/11 (or making a payroll) let alone an entire country, really did think that kids would foot the bill and sign up, "because they should."

2. The idea all along was to switch to a single payer system, but in order for that to take place, every insurance company and plan would have to be trashed first.

If our past President was so stupid to think #1, then what the hell else did he screw up? All of his followers that think he's so smart, if his plan was #2, to entirely destroy the healthcare industry, that scares the begebas out of me.

Heck, when I was in my twenties, I refused my healthcare entirely, until my first child was conceived, and we were lucky that happened before December so that I could apply in January. I didn't see why I needed it, my wife and I were 100% healthy.

A lot of this. It's very basic economics, it's not that complicated, yet so many people can't see it because of ideology blinders. And yes, this happens on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A true inspiration for Americans? Jesus fluck you are high. The woman has lied about everything from how she got her name to her e mail to who her husband is having sex with. Where are her snipers when we need them.

LOCK HER UP!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

His plan was to make the "single payer" alternative look more desirable. It's working. The only way the Republicans can actually improve on the plan is to cut the insurance companies free-- there are plenty of homes and autos out there to insure-- and create a Canadian style National Health system. Don't worry; rich people will continue to get better care than poor people since they can afford a higher "deductible."

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Who is Hillary Clinton? Is she relevant to anyone?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Who is Hillary Clinton?

She's the corpse-generating crimestress from Arkansas for whom the phrase "congenital liar" was coined and whose main accomplishment in life is being the decades-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: pavil

Who is Hillary Clinton?

She's the corpse-generating crimestress from Arkansas for whom the phrase "congenital liar" was coined and whose main accomplishment in life is being the decades-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

She's not from Arkansas, either.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Mission accomplished.

That she meant resist the Republican efforts to change healthcare. Considering that was the context of her statement, that would be the most logical, right?

But logic is hard, isn't it?

It's hard to tell with the Clintons. No means yes and people suffer "self-inflicted" gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yeah...what a woman who is married to a slime ball husband and still takes it up the you-know-what!

Seriously?!?

Yeah. Seriously.

Well, that pretty much says it all.

There is no need to take anything you write seriously if that is the gif you respond with.

But...

It is an excellent example of the mentality that got Donald Trump elected President. Thanks for that. It verifies all the reasons that most people think that this Presidency is an absolute farce.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Thejaybird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What is even funnier is the protagonist of this fine drama is not American..go figure, she must be all powerful to trigger people from halfway across the globe.
I don't care for her either though.

the Trumpster, who seem violently and hysterically triggered upon the mention of her name. It's even kind of funny to watch.

Agreed, Sublimecraft is such a tool, not even from the US, bloody loser. I wish he would just go away.

Chaos Disorder and Panic, my work here is done....[wink]

Ok. If you say so.

Chaos, panic, and disorder haven't even begun, so sadly, my workday still hasn't started.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Actually a lot of people that care do so because she embodies our two faced legal system and the double standard with which it's laws are applied to them and us. She represents that the government and our rule of law are not for we the people, effectively meaning we have no rule of law, instead governed by an elite who can mostly do as they wish, while we the people suffer the full yoke of even the most minor infraction.

I was anti-Hillary during the election, but more pro-our legal system holding our elite equally accountable, which they did not. It was a bigger fight than you all realize, and we the people lost it big time and the elite won again. This time blatantly and to our faces. The only minor victory we had is her not becoming president.

I agree Hilary is a POS politician who does embody establishment corruption and elite double standards. However, she is not the only one, and when I see her, I do not see her as the worst of them all, the towering queen of evil, like the GOP and the Trumpeteers do. I see her as one indistinguishable corrupt sellout amongst legions of Cheneys, Bushes, Rumsfelds, Roves, Wolfowitzes, Nixons, Renos, Slick Willies, the list goes on. She was a tiresome status quo. But no worse than her fellows, and thus, worthy of the same level of cynicism and contempt. I'm not part of they who think she is the Anti-Christ.

I will say this: I wanted this election stopped, and the primaries re-held, because I was of the belief that something in our government apparatus should have put the whole thing two a screeching halt, disqualified both candidates as being dangerously compromised and unfit for office. I do not think Trump is a better choice, and I do not believe we somehow dodged a bullet electing the clown. There is, however, a bigger benefit of Trump winning. Unlike Clinton, he's an idiot, a fool who is over his head, and due to his incompetence and cluelessness of how the system works, his administration is far easier and more likely to self destruct and get removed. Clinton was too much of a seasoned politician, she had been playing the game for decades, and her knowledge and past out of worming out through technicalities would have made her and her administration extremely difficult to remove.

So for that, it does seem like Trumps a better choice after all. Unlike Hillary, he will be a breeze to get rid of.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The problem is that a Trump indictment means a Pence leadership, doesn't it? Or are you talking about managing to remove the entire administration in one fell swoop?
edit on 29/3/2017 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It is an excellent example of the mentality that got Donald Trump elected President. Thanks for that. It verifies all the reasons that most people think that this Presidency is an absolute farce.

You know what...maybe I should switch my responses to DNC responses with Hillary Clinton memes and TROLL you? That would be delightful, but then again, I don't have to because DNC have been trolling its followers for years. So yeah, at least Trump can show the finger when he exposes all the corruption with a "I told you so"....peace out.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join