It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary came out of the woods today to tweet, and this is why she lost the election.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Jerseymilker

I would only apply medicinal urine.

Because I care.

As a famous american once said, "i regret i have but 1 full bladder to give for my country!"

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm not pro hillary at all, but god damn some of you are salty little kids over a woman writing a tweet. Sad!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Liberals/Democrats idea of Organising and Resisting is by voting in the same authoritarian Corporatist Reformist

Don't forget Hashtagging Resist

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I think she's just trying to remain relevant. Keeping her name in the public eye. Just like the talk of her running for mayor of NY. I think she really thinks she can run for POTUS again in 2020.

Well maybe she couldn't run but perhaps walk slowly with help

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Uhhh, what, lol? Hilary tweeted congrats for the failure of a lame bill that barely any Americans wanted. She lost the election because of the electoral college.

What is with Trumpkins and their obsession with Hilary, anyway? The broad is politically as dead as a door nail, and you all still get triggered and offended when she speaks.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Milehigh

what a woman. A true inspiration for Americans. To think she had more votes than Trump..

Yup.

Especially all the official government reports that prove she is a professionally classified liar.

Should we always believe those official government reports so that we will feel better?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

I would campaign for Chelsea Clinton for free if she gave the goods on her parents!

I would expect Chelsea to come out with that collection
of books after I see Web unzip from the scalp down and
show us all he's a lazy reptilian. It would at least explain
where some really novel personality traits originated.

Back to the thread, I'm glad this is the Mud Pit. All my
favorite Scotch drinking sparring partners are here a half
hour before I wish it, and it saves me looking. But that
may make me lazy but I'm no lizard. I'm with Cowboy, I
wouldn't urinate on her if she was popped with a WP shell.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hillary is a sad, bitter and vile wreck of a human being.

I only hope she gets stung by a jellyfish one day because the cure for the sting is urine.

I would enjoy pissing on her.

Come on dude, you know you'd enjoy a night under the covers with her, oops! I mean pisssing all over her, not cumming all over her in the midnight hours.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

I'd put her in Amityville House.

...yep, Hillary will terrify the ghost out of that house...that'l work....

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
There is a war being fought right now, and its not between governments. It's between various powerful people, and they are manipulating the minds of American citizens to fight for their cause. Through social media, through mainstream media, various TV networks, websites, etc. they use carefully chosen words and form what you now call triggers to get the public to react in ways that don't benefit the public, but instead benefits these manipulators.

There isn't just one type of "trigger". There are many types. There are irrational anger triggers, there are motivational triggers, there are fear triggers, there are pride triggers, and ego triggers, and even self righteous triggers.

What Clinton wrote was no casual comment. It was a carefully scripted comment designed to continue an ongoing psychosis that was induced into the public during her presidential campaign. She was successful in manipulating a very large subset of Americans with her connections to various media outlets, and using very advanced propaganda techniques straight from government espionage and tradecraft handbooks to get people stuck into a certain mindset. In order to keep those manipulated people under her control she must not let the psychosis diminish. Like keeping a brain dead man alive on life support, she must make some carefully crafted public comment every so often to keep her puppets hearts beating.

That's whats up.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What is even funnier is the protagonist of this fine drama is not American..go figure, she must be all powerful to trigger people from halfway across the globe.
I don't care for her either though.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

What is even funnier is the protagonist of this fine drama is not American..go figure, she must be all powerful to trigger people from halfway across the globe.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton either. However, she barely registers on the radar anymore, nor is she even worth thinking about. The only people who seem to care are the Trumpster, who seem violently and hysterically triggered upon the mention of her name. It's even kind of funny to watch.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Sorry to say or maybe happy to say is that the only people that are really in tune with her are the bong smokers in Thailand making songs out of what is coming out of her mouth.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Reminds me of "what's her name". Gillard, on home soil. previous leader by default in a free, voting country. Can't give it up. Always got something to say. Like Clinton she got away with a lot. Creepy past. Lawyer to boot.

Yep, said all I got to say.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: vonclod

the Trumpster, who seem violently and hysterically triggered upon the mention of her name. It's even kind of funny to watch.

Agreed, Sublimecraft is such a tool, not even from the US, bloody loser. I wish he would just go away.

Chaos Disorder and Panic, my work here is done....[wink]

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I think she's just trying to remain relevant. Keeping her name in the public eye. Just like the talk of her running for mayor of NY. I think she really thinks she can run for POTUS again in 2020.

Sees Queen of the Universe, just people haven't acknowledged it yet.

Hitler did this, incessantly running and rerunning, election after election to garner just enough support to take over.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Actually a lot of people that care do so because she embodies our two faced legal system and the double standard with which it's laws are applied to them and us. She represents that the government and our rule of law are not for we the people, effectively meaning we have no rule of law, instead governed by an elite who can mostly do as they wish, while we the people suffer the full yoke of even the most minor infraction.

I was anti-Hillary during the election, but more pro-our legal system holding our elite equally accountable, which they did not. It was a bigger fight than you all realize, and we the people lost it big time and the elite won again. This time blatantly and to our faces. The only minor victory we had is her not becoming president.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join