It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary came out of the woods today to tweet, and this is why she lost the election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Firstly, I want to publicly apologise to you for my uncalled for attack on you personally a few months back - you caught me in an angry moment and I regret saying to you what I said.

Secondly, I know damn well what she means when she says resist - 'The Resistance' and 'to resist' powerful people and entities has violent connetations through-out human history, some of which, imo, were necessary. For instance, I support the Founding Fathers' resistance to the British Empire......and make no mistake, it was a violent resistance, very violent.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Couldn't we say the same thing about you after that comment? Just saying.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hahah shes still Lying. Even Bill Clinton said Obama Care was awful.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Please don't speak for me and I'll refrain from speaking for you. You are not the "American Public". You simply are one of many.

a reply to: av8r007

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Couldn't we say the same thing about you after that comment? Just saying.

Knock yourself out, Sunshine.

I just offered an opinion. You're free to do the same.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Daaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!!

So I guess this means that no one here in this thread likes the Hillary, eh?

FYI..........neither do over half of those people involved in the "resistance" being referred to in the OP, which is the real reason she lost.

I can't stand Hillary, but I'm 100% behind the Trump "resistance."

If the OP wants to talk about "tards," it's only fair that he start with the Donald.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's called the electoral college. And Hillary did get more votes than Trump. Also, THIS IS, our system. Live with it or change it, but that's what it is. Perhaps a basic civics course is in order.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I thought that is exactly what I did.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
It's called the electoral college. And Hillary did get more votes than Trump. Also, THIS IS, our system. Live with it or change it, but that's what it is. Perhaps a basic civics course is in order.

Ban all non-US citizens, dead people and sock-puppets from voting and I bet she would not have won the popular vote either.

You are new here, so I won't take you to task for your post, suffice to say, I know exactly why she lost even though she won the popular vote.

No civics course necessary.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This isn't going to be a very useful narrative unless the antifas idiots start making trouble again. It's been pretty quite since the Milo departure from Breitbart. Kind makes me wonder if those violent protests against Milo weren't orchestrated by Breitbart or some connected person/group. They're certainly not above it considering they colluded with Aaron Minter to harass Rubio and then featured him in the O'Keefe video saying he'd organized the shutdown of the Chicago Trump rally.

As for #resistance, I'm going to guess that you don't tweet. About half of the people using the #resist tag are middle aged women. Are you saying that Hillary is dog-whistling the same "violent protesters" who amassed in DC following the inauguration and didn't engage in any violence at all?

As for the 24 mil, she was clearly talking about 24 million people who would have lost their healthcare if the ACA was repealed (though that's clearly her estimate and I'm sure a higher end) and not 24 million people who contstitute all of America.

I think I'm pretty good but even on my best day, I don't know if could make a mountain out of this mole hill my friend!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're not as good a propagandist as you think you are.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Wow!... and I was bracing myself for an attack! No worries.

As for violence, the U.S. has a history full of it, no doubt, but it won't be needed during this administration. I'm confident Trump and his cronies will hang themselves. The platform and noose - self-constructed early on, are waiting in the wings.

It would be great if he "they" could turn things around, but I don't believe they have what it takes.
Today - case in point.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Meanwhile white supremacists continue to commit actual acts of violence.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Starred for your contribution, it's a definite possibility that Hillary has no idea how to log in to twitter, however, that aside, she is clearly stating that the bill fail was a victory for all Americans. This is how CNN rolls too - put a false title for clickbait, then make your article contradict the title.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oh Jebbus H Crispin, this is gilarious!!!!!!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Meanwhile white supremacists continue to commit actual acts of violence.

Now when you say "white supremacists" do you mean the Nazi guys or just anyone who didn't vote for Hillary?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
She is acting like a shark, the moment she smells blood, she comes out of the depths of the ocean!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary is a sad, bitter and vile wreck of a human being.

I only hope she gets stung by a jellyfish one day because the cure for the sting is urine.

I would enjoy pissing on her.

Just like your president... go figure.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I mean the words I say. I don't appreciate you painting me as one who engages in hyperbole. You know me better.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wish she would go back to the woods.
You know how people who supposedly saw the infamous alien pic on 4chan said they felt physically ill after seeing it?

I understand.
That's how I feel when I see Hillary.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join