It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary came out of the woods today to tweet, and this is why she lost the election.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
She has announced that 24 million yanks constitute ALL AMERICANS, but to me she is simply articulating to the remaining 300+ million yanks why she lost the election. She has also just sent out a dog-whistle to other tards to continue to engage in *violence towards anyone who shows support for President Trump.

I hope Trump assigns that special prosecutor to investigate all things Clinton, that'd be awesome and a very good use of taxpayer funds.

If this OP triggers you, tough sh!t.

*(tards use a code called '#resistance' or #resist when what they really mean is 'violent confrontation to put down any and all support for Trump')

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh snap you got triggered by the witch, come on man.

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Did you happen to catch Loretta Lynch's call to violence?

Imagine if some white people who supported the Constitution spoke this way?

Her and Hillary both should be arrested for treason!

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Hillary triggers me, what else you got?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think she's just trying to remain relevant. Keeping her name in the public eye. Just like the talk of her running for mayor of NY. I think she really thinks she can run for POTUS again in 2020.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I hope Trump assigns that special prosecutor to investigate all things Clinton, that'd be awesome and a very good use of taxpayer funds.

So many different things need to be investigated. I just posted a thread where the NYPD i s saying Hillary knew Weiner was having sex with a 14 year old girl and covered it up.

Would like that above all else investigated ASAP.

+50 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hillary is a sad, bitter and vile wreck of a human being.

I only hope she gets stung by a jellyfish one day because the cure for the sting is urine.

I would enjoy pissing on her.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

what a woman. A true inspiration for Americans. To think she had more votes than Trump..
edit on Fri Mar 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

+38 more 
link   
Dear Hillary,

You are a disgusting, wicked, immoral, evil, and pathetic excuse of a "woman," the only thing that will improve the system is when pukes like you stop trying to "improve the system" aka create a system that crushes the American people and makes the scum of the earth like you (who supposedly left the white house "broke") into a multi-millionaire who sells state secrets through your home server. Just sit down and go away, we aren't interested in your $### at all!

Sincerely,

The American People

+19 more 
link   

She's like a desperate high school girl....you keep telling her it will never happen, yet she keeps coming back.
edit on Fri Mar 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hillary for 2020 is a lock...................... A lock her up in a nursing home or prison cell!!!
edit on 24-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shangralah

How about the president not investigate anything and instead focus his energy on actually accomplishing something he told us he would accomplish?

His decision to not investigate Hillary was the most intelligent thing he's done. It would only have been an enormous distraction and impediment.

Not that he's getting anything done as a result, but at the time it seemed like a good call.

edit on 3/24/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
She has announced that 24 million yanks constitute ALL AMERICANS, but to me she is simply articulating to the remaining 300+ million yanks why she lost the election. She has also just sent out a dog-whistle to other tards to continue to engage in *violence towards anyone who shows support for President Trump.

If this OP triggers you, tough sh!t.

*(tards use a code called '#resistance' or #resist when what they really mean is 'violent confrontation to put down any and all support for Trump')
To think she had more votes than Trump..

LOL - what sort of a system is in place where winning the popular vote still does not get you elected?

On second thoughts, don't answer that, I wouldn't want you to have to type out an awkward and uncomfortable reply.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

To think she had more votes than Trump..

Yeah . . . just not the ones that mattered

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I think she's just trying to remain relevant. Keeping her name in the public eye. Just like the talk of her running for mayor of NY. I think she really thinks she can run for POTUS again in 2020.

It's bad Karma to wish ill on anyone, but I would bet a good amount of money that neither she or Slick Willy will be alive in 2020.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

#resist when what they really mean is 'violent confrontation to put down any and all support for Trump')

And you took advocating for violence from that?

Alrighty then.

(She was referring to today's vote. )

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

what a woman. A true inspiration for Americans. To think she had more votes than Trump..

Not legal votes.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yup.

Especially all the official government reports that prove she is a professionally classified liar.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This Leprechaun found an insane amount of gold *cough* bribery *cough* at the end of the rainbow and she still hasn't enough. Perhaps it is for the best to let ther candidate for mayor in NY at least it's in a another city and far away from the white house. I would love to see her crash and burn and being broke. Kick her to the curb and let her live amongst the poor people she pretends to love so much.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Shangralah

How about the president not investigate anything and instead focus his energy on actually accomplishing something he told us he would accomplish?

His decision to not investigate Hillary was the most intelligent thing he's done. It would only have been an enormous distraction and impediment.

Not that he's getting anything done as a result, but at the time it seemed like a good call.

Actually, there is an ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation that began under the Obama Regime.
edit on 24-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join