It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump was right. Israeli American responsible for dozens of bomb threats against Jewish Centers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Reports: Israeli-American Teen Arrested for Antisemitic Hate Crime Hoax Spree

An 18-year-old dual American Israeli living in Ashkelon has been arrested, suspected of being behind most of a series of bomb and other threats to Jewish communities in the US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand that date back around six months, the Israel Police announced.

The suspect used very complex methods to shield himself from identification and being caught, and law enforcement had to use a variety of their own complex methods to find him.

The suspect’s father has also been arrested and the court extended his detention until March 30, saying he appeared to be involved in most of the same crimes and many of the threatening telephone calls.

Well, there were a few people who thought that the threats may actually have been false flag or hate crime hoaxes.

One of those people was Donald Trump.

And interestingly enough, he was right:

Trump implies that recent anti-Semitism were false flags.

Hate crime hoaxes are nothing new, but along with actual hate crimes, they seem to be on the rise.

Kind of like the "boy who cried wolf".

In the future, people may be less likely to take these kinds of threats as seriously.

edit on 24-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It seems like you want to give Trump credit twice here; once for being right, and again for being right 'this time'.

Even if it wasn't a hoax Trump could have been right still.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There's a lot of crying wolf from leftist groups, why is that? Blacks and the dreaded finding of nooses, Muslims and various attacks usually against their head ware, and Jews and Swastikas everywhere!?!? Why do special groups fake their oppression so often? Is it to convince and confirm their victim hood??

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
There's a lot of crying wolf from leftist groups, why is that? Blacks and the dreaded finding of nooses, Muslims and various attacks usually against their head ware, and Jews and Swastikas everywhere!?!? Why do special groups fake their oppression so often? Is it to convince and confirm their victim hood??

Getting sympathy for being a victim can become intoxicating. When people rally to your support and shower you with love and care, it can be like a drug.
It can also simply be that the "victim" group wants to make the "offending" group look bad because they hate them, ie a black man claiming a racist insult because he hates whites and wants them to look evil.
I would not be surprised at all if the Jewish man and his father in this story are strongly racist and hateful towards non-Jews.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Trump was right.

Even a blind hog finds the occasional acorn!

Israeli American responsible for dozens of bomb threats against Jewish Centers.

A hate crime is a hate crime, no matter the religion of the criminal.
Just because he was a Jew doesn't make anything a 'hoax', from what I read in your OP!
There are antiSemitic Jews.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Sir, there are those who dont believe that this person dislikes Jews.

They believe that he is helping to advance the notion of antisemitism in an effort to promote victim-hood.

As Theodor Herzl, the father of modern Zionism, said:

The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies."

(The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84)
Source

edit on 25-3-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: namelesss

Sir, there are those who dont believe that this person dislikes Jews.

They believe that he is helping to advance the notion of antisemitism in an effort to promote victim-hood.

As Theodor Herzl, the father of modern Zionism, said:

The anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies."

(The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl. Vol. 1, edited by Raphael Patai, translated by Harry Zohn, page 83-84)
Source

I hear what you are saying, but 'beliefs' need no grounding in rationality/logic.
Usually when I hear something begin with "I believe...", I know that there is a load of ignorant fiction to follow.
On the other hand, "I think..." often has some rational supportive structure.

You are correct, though, people 'believe' all sorts of things, and more;

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - First Law of Soul Dynamics

peace

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Wonder how many he did in CO

There was an article on the denver channel that claimed antisemitism was on rise in colorado and stated there were x amount of incidents...

HMMM INDEED.

I aint ran into one self proclaimed nazi yet.

Only ones that say anything of that nature are the white trash ppl who went to prison and joined AB.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Well thats just the cherry on top.

new topics

top topics

join