It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Miracle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The ocean surrounds me, it is calm now warm and friendly. The silence so deep I almost hear some noises in it. I am floating in this peace, has been here for a long time now feels like an eternity.

I don’t know who am I, don’t know my purpose, not sure what is my mission. All I know is I am being fed when hungry, sleep when tired and I can move when I became restless. Not much room to wiggle, I am surrounded by nothing and everything I can feel it every moment. It is dark in here cannot see anything, but I know I don’t have to.

Sometimes I hear someone speaking, a female. I love that voice even though I can’t understand the words, I can feel the deep, deep love in them. Sometimes the voice is deeper, stronger, masculine, much more different but never threatening. I love that deep voice too and I know it loves me back dearly.

I am tired it is time to sleep, time to dream of a future.

But wait!

What is this, where is the calmness gone what is this storm makes my ocean almost angry, pushing me away with a force I can’t fight against. What is that light, like a bright star on the sky that never been there before, slowly growing like it wants to swallow me.

No, I don’t want go yet, I love it here, please God don’t take this away from me!

Help me please!

‘ I can see the head’, the doctor said, ‘Push it now, push it! That’s it yes! Congratulation it’s a healthy boy!’

And just like that, I’ve been born.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
The ocean surrounds me, it is calm now warm and friendly. The silence so deep I almost hear some noises in it. I am floating in this peace, has been here for a long time now feels like an eternity.

I don’t know who am I, don’t know my purpose, not sure what is my mission. All I know is I am being fed when hungry, sleep when tired and I can move when I became restless. Not much room to wiggle, I am surrounded by nothing and everything I can feel it every moment. It is dark in here cannot see anything, but I know I don’t have to.

Sometimes I hear someone speaking, a female. I love that voice even though I can’t understand the words, I can feel the deep, deep love in them. Sometimes the voice is deeper, stronger, masculine, much more different but never threatening. I love that deep voice too and I know it loves me back dearly.

I am tired it is time to sleep, time to dream of a future.

But wait!

What is this, where is the calmness gone what is this storm makes my ocean almost angry, pushing me away with a force I can’t fight against. What is that light, like a bright star on the sky that never been there before, slowly growing like it wants to swallow me.

No, I don’t want go yet, I love it here, please God don’t take this away from me!

Help me please!

‘ I can see the head’, the doctor said, ‘Push it now, push it! That’s it yes! Congratulation it’s a healthy boy!’

And just like that, I’ve been born.

Yes. Precious. You are a miracle. Thank you for being here and thank you God for all this.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Beautifully written!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you!

new topics

top topics

join