It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kong....Skull Island review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I didn't expect much from this film but it was fantastic. Strong cast, Brie Larson yikes, stunning cinematography, seamless CGI, wonderful music, great direction. Script was semi corny and bigly contrived, but who cares when you get to watch a huge ape eat a giant octopus.

Definitely one for the Big Screen and I don't mean a 60in smart TV. The beautiful locations are spectacular!!

edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nice trailer. I'll never see the movie, but it looks to be action packed.

Curious isn't it. The theme song is "We gotta get outa this place", released in 1965 by the Animals.

Its 2017.......52 years. Yea, I guess that signals that the golden age of music is truly in the rear view mirror.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I love big furry apes, and King Kong is the Boss! Definately looks like a good movie, one I will be watching.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

any one with a helicopter armed wit weapons capable of engaging targets at 500m range - that allows a 25m tall ape to get withing punching range - deserves to die

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I've got to admit it does look damn good.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I saw the movie in 3D and actually had a great time watching it. A few laughs, a few surprises...but the action was great! A solid 4/5 stars for my entertainment value.

top topics

join