It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't something good just HAPPEN!?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Did you ever notice that everytime something good is about to take place, or IS taking place, something bad just HAS TO HAPPEN to balance it out!??! This is soooo aggrivating! For example: I've been working the past few days. Finally, I have in my schedule 3 days where I don't have to do ANYTHING! This was great! I could go to a movie and hang out with my friends. My parents stopped fighting and got back together, so I was HAPPY! I had these great days planned. I had a really good work out, but due to work and the gym closing early on Sundays, I haven't been to the gym in a week and probably lost what I gained from that great work out a week ago. Not to worry, I was going to get to go to the gym and get an even better work out to make up for this week I missed! Then, of course, was something bad just LURKING in the shadows. I wake up this morning sick. Not sick enough to be bed ridden or not go to school; just sick enough so that I can't go out with any of my friends OR to the gym. The stuffy nose and that damned feeling in your throat that just makes you want to scream. GOD THIS IS FRUSTRATING! NOTHING GOOD CAN EVER HAPPEN WITHOUT SOMETHING BAD IN THERE TO BALANCE IT OUT!

ying and yang...yin and yang.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Uh I hate that too. I was so excited when the new semester started because I was gonna take Drivers ed but when I got my new schedule I had only one half hour off period a day.:bnghd: So annoying since alot of free periods are an hour long and they put me in this little was P.E. because it was the only one that would fit my schedule. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You know a good work out , SPecifcally a good run will really help you get over it, take some dayquil for the nose and you should sweat out teh rest no prob. I know its pretty easy for me to give this advice from the comfort of my computer chair, but i swear if you run a good mile or two you will be over your cold.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
You know a good work out , SPecifcally a good run will really help you get over it, take some dayquil for the nose and you should sweat out teh rest no prob. I know its pretty easy for me to give this advice from the comfort of my computer chair, but i swear if you run a good mile or two you will be over your cold.

Well, I went to the gym last night, but I just didn't have the energy to run
. I swam some laps in the pool, and when I woke up this morning I had the same runny nose symptoms, but I've been extremely exhausted the whole day. That kind of...sick exhausted where you can't even walk haha. Who knows, maybe it would have been even worse had I not exercised! Thanks for the advice though.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well i hope you feel better bud. sorry the workout didn't help, though i think that swimming might not be as useful as running, seeing as how you sweat more when you run and sweat out more toxins and elevate you body tempature.feel better soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I DONT KNOW WHAT WERE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow, you got it rough!!! the kids in Uganda are probably asking the same thing.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by poonchang]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by poonchang
Wow, you got it rough!!! the kids in Uganda are probably asking the same thing.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by poonchang]

I know, damn poor people!

Bordnlazy,

Thanks for comments
. I'm starting to feel better already. Hopefully, I'll be better before I have to go to work haha. But back to my original point, it does seem that something bad ALWAYS has to happen to get in the way of the good things. So frusterating!

top topics

join