It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly unuseable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

All I meant...was that if the majority...for whatever reason...and whichever device..or ISP...doesnt have these issues regarding this topic...then we can't blame the site.

And I didnt imply anything negative about you, your signon, device or viewing habits...or providers etc. But these issues are all in the viewers hands...UNLESS...we all have them equally.

And we don't...Thanks a lot verschickter...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
Why did my post get censored? It was not off topic...

Pop ups, ads launching play store links to apps. Screen covering video ads. That was the contents of that post.

Re-reading your post here today...I dont know why, when I do nothing special... have never had nor see pop-ups. ads autoplaying, screen-covers...nothing...that people even get these things.

I havent a clue..and dont think your reply shoulda been censored either...

Thanks Snarfbot....MS

XL5

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Not everybody gets the same ad's, it is IP specific. It also depends on how much a user posts. That said, the more invasive the ad's are, the more people will feel the need to block them. So it is in the best interest of the management to never let the bad ad's through, even if it is easier said than done.

The more annoying ad's probably pay more.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The big video ad at he top of the page covers up part of the threads I'm following on My ATS. For me it's been Better Call Saul for the past week or so. It makes some stuff unclickable. I don't mind a few ads, but this recent one at the top is really intrusive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join