It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true reason why aliens haven't made world wide contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
The aliens already know we're here but we still have too many issues do deal with as a race, we have to unify in acceptance and compassion before they will communicate with us.

My signature says it all: The Surest Sign That Intelligent Life Exists elsewhere In The Universe Is The Fact That It Has Never Tried To Contact Us.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Looks like you did not bother to read the whole tread.
They are here and waiting for your answer ADAM.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

originally posted by: andre18
The aliens already know we're here but we still have too many issues do deal with as a race, we have to unify in acceptance and compassion before they will communicate with us.

My signature says it all: The Surest Sign That Intelligent Life Exists elsewhere In The Universe Is The Fact That It Has Never Tried To Contact Us.

You are anthropomorphizing the aliens. Why would you think aliens have not socially evolved beyond all our human failings. Extraterrestrial may have evolved to a state where they actually do not violate any prime directive laws. It is projection to think extraterrestrials would behave in petty manners the same ways as human beings do.

The other argument is after a million years or so of stealth technological development, the extraterrestrials may be here and we just have to way of detecting them. On could be in the room with you right now observing you and you would not even know it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: Neith

What a zen statement... tasting the rainbow indeed; multifaceted... so many levels of that it's difficult to even express... 7 colors, 7 chakras, the 7 musical notes, the rainbow body etc etc.

catty discrimination over such insignificant things; why would any outside business want to get in the middle of that business? Like dang, no matter what it is people have some issue or opinion about it no matter how slight... an entirely different species from another world? Ha so very few would be unbiased enough to hang with such as a reality.

That was incredibly explanatory. Yes Zen is the original rainbow, No one else would have gotten that secretly coded terminology.

You could write a short story based on that alone.
i've a few creative ideas rolling around in my head right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The aliens HAVE made world wide contact. Just not in the way some of you are thinking.

Many governments know they are here and at the very least one has been in contact with them.

The aliens are not going to come out in the open and wave to everyone. They want us for their experimentation and that is a closed door policy. So contact has been made and a trade off of human genie pigs for technology secrets has been put in place.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Pow. Nailed it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Thank you, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah someone said the aliens call us containers.

I wonder what that means

Containers. Containers of what?

Probably garbage containers.
Ha ha ha ha ha

Not really funny when we consider the possibility that we all may be Jesus’

That maybe this world is a world of sacrifice by the inhabitants for a higher worlds benefit.

Were down here sucking up negative energy for the benefit of others in a higher plane

That wasn't just Jesus dying on the cross for humanity that was all of us

Not so funny now…

Time

WillTell

edit on 26-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a.
edit on 26-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah someone said the aliens call us containers.

I wonder what that means

Containers. Containers of what?

Probably garbage containers.
Ha ha ha ha ha

Not really funny when we consider the possibility that we all may be Jesus’

That maybe this world is a world of sacrifice by the inhabitants for a higher worlds benefit.

Were down here sucking up negative energy for the benefit of others in a higher plane

That wasn't just Jesus dying on the cross for humanity that was all of us

Not so funny now…

Time

WillTell

Were spiritual containers of a soul. not all the negative energy of the universe.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Every animal on earth, the more intelligent it becomes, the more varied in personality it's individual members become, the more common deviant behavior occurs and differences that exists within different groups of them. Also as intelligence grows, the more complex their competitive natures become. As intelligent grows there are more extreme levels of both compassion AS WELL AS psychopathy.

With this trend being the case, the most absurd theory about aliens in my opinion is the constant bizarre assumption that for some reason this trend not only stopped but completely reversed course, and all aliens just up and became peaceful and eliminated all interpersonal conflict of any note.

If we instead assume the trend continues, aliens should be MORE not less complex than ourselves. They should have many varied conflicting personalities and goals. There should be amazingly compassionate aliens, as well as aliens more depraved than our worst nightmares.

Basically what I'm saying is the aliens don't contact us because we're still warlike while they've risen above it is a load of malarkey. It's hopeful wishful thinking at best.

If you really want to have an idea why they might not communicate with us openly, then continue to advance the trend, look at and study intelligence, it's progression in various creatures, and it's effects on individuals and their society.

In my opinion the most likely reason it's not open is, a desire to study us as we progress, reasons of entertainment, experimentation, desire to help us for compassionate reasons, desire to mistreat us for psychopathic reasons, and all these individuals that want all these different things being in conflict with each other. The reason there's no open official contact is because they can't agree about what to do with us. Some think we deserve a chance, and rights, others want us as possessions, etc. Many of these groups are likely on the brink of war, some itching for a reason, some may even be at war. One thing is clear though, for whatever reason, coming out officially to us is a bad move for any of them.

Assuming they're here at all.

Either way, the reasons is as varied as the aliens should be.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Despite the reason why they have chosen not to make open contact with us, what would happen if they did, and what effect would it have on the world in terms of our various countries and nations. Would it further tear us apart or would it possibly bring us together? My belief is that there are Aliens out there and that if they made themselves visible to the world we'd finally be able to do away with religion and countries. We'd come together as one human race and leave the past in the past. It's the next step that needs to be taken, and it's one I believe aliens can help initiate.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18
So basically they've imposed a travel ban!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join