It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true reason why aliens haven't made world wide contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's fun to ponder. I suspect the Michio Kaku quote sums it up best.. "Let’s say we have an anthill in the middle of the forest. And right next to the anthill, they’re building a ten-lane super-highway. And the question is “Would the ants be able to understand what a ten-lane super-highway is? Would the ants be able to understand the technology and the intentions of the beings building the highway next to them?”

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Another explanation: there are no aliens

Interesting..A fundamentalist view. That's okay, you have lots of company, if that helps.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Interesting..A fundamentalist view. That's okay, you have lots of company, if that helps.

The pragmatic view. All the Roddenberry fantasy in the thread is just that. NO data supports intelligent life anywhere else. That may change one day. But for now, we're it fits all the data on hand. But continue to fantasize about how aliens behave based on TV shows. You have lots of company.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The pragmatic view. All the Roddenberry fantasy in the thread is just that. NO data supports intelligent life anywhere else. That may change one day. But for now, we're it fits all the data on hand. But continue to fantasize about how aliens behave based on TV shows. You have lots of company.

People who have seen non human creatures and craft like myself don't need further data or proof. It's only those who haven't who make claims they don't exist. And for you and them that's okay with me. A consensus only applies to those who aren't 100 percent sure about things. What you say though has no basis in the scientific method since you have zero data and only an opinion, yet making the claim something doesn't exist when you simply don't know. That is quite the contradiction isn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Aliens are just humans from a different evoltionary path.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I also think some of them definitely are that, but not all of the visitors fit that possibility.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

In this age I don't even want to seek out humans.. The word is tossed an turned so bad in just the past 20 years

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Everything was the same before the "big bang". So we're all related if you think about it. Humans...Aliens... Trees.. Rocks.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

well if you believe in the bible we are all inbreds right?
edit on 25-3-2017 by lighter78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Another explanation: there are no aliens NO data supports intelligent life anywhere else. That may change one day.

One day is now.
Your assumptions are natural for someone NOT in the loop .
They exist. They visit here . Some of them you could bump
into on the street and never know . Others are very different
and not so friendly .
Most are non-interventionist.

I ,myself ,in a professional capacity ,have met them and studied
their craft .
Your reply will be ignored .
.... just saying , don;t let the sand cover your head

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Anecdote is not the singular of data.

Who knows what you saw? For all I know you misinterpreted something common. I've been on many a MUFON field trip and my opinion of the observational skills of UFO advocates is that many of them can't identify aircraft from UFOs, much less common astronomical objects.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

I saw that movie too!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

edit on 25-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Dear Humanity,

It would be really cool to hang out, share some time... maybe a beer at a backyard BBQ, maybe some technology to make life easier for you... but ya'll are just a huge bag of dicks.

Love,

Aliens

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Dear Humanity,

It would be really cool to hang out, share some time... maybe a beer at a backyard BBQ, maybe some technology to make life easier for you... but ya'll are just a huge bag of dicks.

Love,

Aliens

The Halo Story

< Outskirts : They'll Regret That, Too : A Day At The Beach : Speed Zone Ahead >
LEVEL 04: "Outskirts"

CHAPTER 01: "Outskirts"

CINEMATIC

A trio of Pelicans rockets away from In Amber Clad, jet engines thundering, and spear out towards New Mombasa.

CORTANA:

The message just repeats. 'Regret, Regret, Regret.'

The Chief watches from the stern of a Pelican as the clouds roll by below.

MIRANDA:

Catchy. Any idea what it means?

SGT. JOHNSON (as the dropships approach the outskirts of Mombasa):

Dear Humanity... we regret being alien bastards. We regret coming to Earth.

Inside the cockpit of the lead Pelican, Johnson leans against the bulkhead behind the two pilots.

SGT. JOHNSON:

And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!

PILOTS (in unison):

Hoo-rah!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The true reason why aliens haven't made world wide contact

Not enough Skittles.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Without truth there can't be reconciliation only regret... sounds like a stint in hell without some ideological justification doesn't it?

The Halo series is something I am familiar with; of course who is to say that other forms of life don't evolve to the Apex elsewhere in the vastness of space as humans think they are? At one end there is the earth and evolution of species and at the other end it is all just a computer simulation... and in the middle a war going on. Over such a vast amount of time who would know the difference? Between nature and simulation if stretched out far enough inbetween? Corrupted data but yet the basic mechanics still function.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

What a zen statement... tasting the rainbow indeed; multifaceted... so many levels of that it's difficult to even express... 7 colors, 7 chakras, the 7 musical notes, the rainbow body etc etc.

catty discrimination over such insignificant things; why would any outside business want to get in the middle of that business? Like dang, no matter what it is people have some issue or opinion about it no matter how slight... an entirely different species from another world? Ha so very few would be unbiased enough to hang with such as a reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I always think that there is a race out there doing practically what you are millions if not billions of light years away they are thinking exactly what we are most probably in the same situation, maybe more evolved, maybe not.

Either way it's a fair point maybe they've watched us destroy ourselves and think hmm I don't want to get involved in that (of course assuming they are peaceful) they could well just want to wipe us out and use us as for fuel etc as they could of completely destroyed their own planet and everything in its path

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The aliens are here and have been for a long time. How involved they are with our development is questionable, if at all. But one thing is for sure, their technology is far more advanced than ours, and they most likely look at us with intellectual curiosity, much like we view creatures less intelligent than us. We treat all animals with impunity, as we wish in the name of science or even sport. Why should aliens look at us any differently? Thus, we are fortunate they don't interact with us any more than they do. For in that arena, man does not rule — no matter how proudly we exalt and beat our chest.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join