It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true reason why aliens haven't made world wide contact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I would also say that advanced civilizations are most likely humble too. They understand the cycle of life/death in the universe.

Most humans are still too ego and "self" focused. Learning that there are other intelligent species in our neighborhood would bring us much closer to open-mindedness and peace, IMO.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Steven Greer

ha, ha, ha,
then you think that they are both in contact with us and stay away at the same time. greer claims he can summons them at will, and takes tours of the craft with people but you can't take pictures or use lasers.

greer summoning a invisible ship,from the description. i love using this to [point out how phony the man is and how delusional the people that follow him are.

Uploaded on Sep 12, 2010 Neil Gould, founder Exopolitics Hong Kong, Director of the Exopolitics Institute [Dr Salla] produces the first film involving human initiated ET contact [CE5] during one of Dr Greer's Cseti events in 2010 over a weekend. The film includes some of the protocols practiced by the group leading to the landing of several etheric craft in the surrounding fields. They materialize just below the crossing point of light. It is important to understand that it takes "soft eyes" to see these craft; however if the screen is enlarged, the foggy shape of these etheric craft can just be seen against the background of the trees. The group enters the ethereal craft and a participant, who is rather shaken, tells of her experience. Dr Greer puts the physics into perspective. The film has a serious message for humankind and is dedicated to and in support of Jeff peckman's www.Extracampaign.org; requesting that viewers please vote for the Ballot 300 initiative in the setting up of the Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission. Viewers are urged to sign the on line petition. Sound and Editing by Jake Gould.

use your "soft eyes" to see them lol.

he even claims he summoned them for the french military.

Dr Steven Greer is a man VERY respected throughout the world by the UFO community, and he has just made things even MORE interesting with his admittance that he helped ‘summon’ the ET’s for the French Ministry Of Defence – And he has PROOF that this actually did happen!
DR Steven Greer Made Contact With ET’s For French Military

he helped ‘summon’ the ET’s for the French Ministry Of Defence – And he has PROOF that this actually did happen! to funny.

but greer does agree with one point, earth score a zero on the advanced and enlightenment scale.
from the second link,

He said that inter-stellar civilisations were often graded on levels of how advanced and enlightened they were from one upwards, but unfortunately for Earth, we only scored zero, because we keep killing each other and destroying the planet!

edit on 24-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

" soft eyes " connect to softer brains

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm 110% sure entities we see are created by the human borg mindset. Those who see them are more brainwashed, perhaps, than the minority who can't be hypnotized.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

You seem to feel that the aliens would find us worthwhile communicating with. I wouldn't. I'd do my own alien thing and mind my own business. Your theory doesn't explain why hostile aliens haven't obliterated us though, they would have no such qualm or reason to wait

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I don't think "hostile" aliens make it to advanced stages of development. Most likely they blow themselves up, like humans will probably do..if our trajectory doesn't change.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Perhaps the Aliens are spiders?

From Mars, no doubt.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
any off world race sufficiently advanced enough to get here would be on safari and would look at us the same way
we look at African wildlife.

humanity is no where near ready for meaningful widespread contact with off worlders.

humanity is still a nasty ignorant species we abuse and exploit everything in the environment.
we engage in large scale murder of each other for profit, political, ideological and religious reasons.
we still engage in slavery of all forms in some parts of the planet.
and last a large quantity of us still believe in various sky fairy's.

i am not even slightly proud to belong to this species!

if i were able to visit another populated planet and found a race like ours theirs no way i would imitate contact
i would fully expect to get shot at!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I was busy reading about TENGRI137 and come across this sentence :OUR WORD IS NOT A FARCE. OUR KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A LI
E. YOU WAITED CENTURIES FOR OUR VISIT. YOU AWAITED
AN INTELLIGENCE WHICH TALKS IN MATHEMATICAL EQUA
TIONS WITH YOU. NOW WE ARE HERE AND CONTACT Y
OU. WE WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER ADAM.

tengri137.wikia.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK

and last a large quantity of us still believe in various sky fairy's.

i am not even slightly proud to belong to this species!

if i were able to visit another populated planet and found a race like ours theirs no way i would imitate contact
i would fully expect to get shot at!

I hear ya.

Lol.
Very well put.

Hell....you can fully expect to get shot by your own species, depending where you are and what hat you are wearing.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realiserealies
a reply to: Bedlam

Or we are the aliens

What would eb worse? Learning humanity is all alone or knowing we have aliens?

If humanity was all alone... you would see a sudden decrease in people wanting to even try ..or live for that matter. It be like whats the point?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think I would not bother to travel hundreds of light years just to say 'hello' to a planet full of boneheads, what would be the point? (apart from a damn good laugh?)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is a no brainer why aliens don’t want to be around us.

Who here would go into a zoo and enter a cage where lions are viciously attacking each other?

Or a jungle and enter the wild animals liar?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eirgud

originally posted by: andre18
a reply to: Shangralah

Maybe they don't need to visit us, their telescopes are so powerful they can see insects crawling on the ground. Who knows.

Well, then they would be looking at the past... and depending on their distance from our planet, humans might not exist yet on Earth (when looking through "their" telescope).

Let's say there's a civilization on the nearest star system, Proxima Centauri - 4.24 light years away. Their advanced telescopes would be able to see us at our present day.

If SETI was to send a signal to that particular system and to every planet within it, they would expect to receive a signal back if smart enough life inhabited it. However, based on the premise that they already know we're here but have chosen to remain silent, that tells you that there's just as much reason to believe they're still there even if they don't send anything back to us.

The fact we haven't received any random alien narrow bandwidth signals, tells us that's not how advanced civilizations communicate. Plain and simple. Otherwise as soon as we built our first radio receivers in the early 20th century, we would have had a huge mess of alien noise the moment we turned it on, coming from every which way from outer space over millions and billions of years of interstellar communication.

The very fact at all there's no signals, should have alluded people from the start that aliens went passed that form of communication, otherwise they'd be using it. I mean, do you really think in a thousand years, ten thousand, a million, that what ever we'll use to communicate between planets and star systems, will have anything to do with what we made in the very first few hundred years of starting out? Would that even make sense to expect so?

Anyways, I agree with you to some degree. But you are assuming the aliens all have the same agenda; like all aliens are represented by one group. I highly doubt thats the case if they are out there, and I think the more malevolent ones would for sure exploit humans by manipulating their tech, politics and stuff and stuff.

I'm assuming that in groups individuals will organize, yes. A unified agenda comes from a collective agreement - what do they want as a whole without forcing that intention on others. I'm not saying all aliens would have the same cause, im saying it's most likely the case that aliens have worked out a system of territory and we are either their genetic offspring or experiment, or just late blooming neighbors - or all three

Why do you doubt that's the case though? The malevolent ones dont you agree that if they had access to our planet at some point, that would have turned it into their planet already with their booming cities and ships all over the place? The very fact we are alone means we've been intentionally isolated and quarantined. A galaxy, a universe that big doesn't grow all those trillions of stars and planets just for one to come out of it with self questioning life.

Everywhere is most likely covered in some sort of alien presence, the fact we don't pick any of it up isn't telling that they're not out there, but that they've chosen not to reply. When you text a friend and they don't reply back, does that mean they didnt see the message?
edit on 24-3-2017 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
or your "aliens" are not aliens at all?
mind projection,human man made genetic made to look like grays.
The jinn, our shape-shifting buddies always up for a laugh shifting into all sorts of mumbo jumbo
cos there tricksters.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Or we are the aliens

In a weird twist, what if WE are the "Ancient ones" that everyone in the local group will look up to in eons to come? Maybe we're among the first ones out there.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shangralah
a reply to: andre18

What would be the point of coming all the way here from god knows where and not making contact?

Believe me, it's what WE would do.

You won't know what you've run into for a long time. It'll take decades to just investigate the biosphere for possibly harmful organisms. You might not even let the poor saps that discovered it come back.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Or we are the aliens

In a weird twist, what if WE are the "Ancient ones" that everyone in the local group will look up to in eons to come? Maybe we're among the first ones out there.

14 billion years to cultivate sentients? Try a billion or half. You really think we're the first?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

originally posted by: Bedlam

Or we are the aliens

14 billion years to cultivate sentients? Try a billion or half. You really think we're the first?

Try anything you'd like, but you've only got one data point, and that's us. We could be among the first ones out there in our local group. It's odd to think the Old Ones might end up being us.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If they are there (here), and if they are watching, I would not blame them for, the time being at least, resisting contact with humans as much as possible. There are many justifiable reasons for this besides the singular and ubiquitous "Prime Directive".

Here's just one: I might hazard a guess that from 'their' perspective, humanity does NOT YET DESERVE a formal introduction.

As a species we are still spending and wasting enormous resources to kill each other -and our planet. We should be so proud, eh?

Sad, isn't it? This beautiful Blue-Green jewel floating in the vacuum of space. Earth. A planet so incredibly lucky that it hits the galactic Goldilocks Zone lottery, scoring myriad forms of life, incredible quantities of water, abundant natural beauty and vast quantities of minerals, energy, food and oxygen.

Yet wars, hatred, apathy, selfishness prevails. *sigh* Homo Sapiens...

We lament not being invited to the participate in the cosmic community and biosphere yet so far have shown almost zero appreciation for the magnificent ecosystem and human sentience we've already been given.

We have to earn the right. Grade so far: Failing

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join