It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Declassified UFO Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hi guys,
Saw this in my email sent by John Greenewald, Jr. I thought I'd share it with you as AboveTopSecret.com is the best place for it to be in.

According to the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC):

The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) was created as an independent agency by Congress in 1974 to ensure the safe use of radioactive materials for beneficial civilian purposes while protecting people and the environment. The NRC regulates commercial nuclear power plants and other uses of nuclear materials, such as in nuclear medicine, through licensing, inspection and enforcement of its requirements.

Over the years, many UFO reports have surfaced regarding unidentified craft being seen over sensitive nuclear installations. It only makes sense, that the NRC would be a prime target under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for documents relating to the phenomena.

The documents were received relatively quickly. They were requested by The Black Vault on February 27, 2017, and were declassified and released to me on March 23, 2017.

Most surprising, there is new information never-before-seen within these records.

The declassified documents can be seen below, in their entirety. They are unedited and appear exactly how they were received by The Black Vault from the NRC.

[Pdf doc, 43 Pages, 6.4MB]

documents.theblackvault.com...

So, yes! It does seem that UFOs and aliens are as real as the pizza I'm gorging on!

www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 24-3-2017 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Well, not exactly. UFO reports are real.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well the reports are real, you can't just off the bat attribute possible phenomena or misidentification to aliens.

None the less, cheers for posting. I look forward to reading them.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The flood gates are being inched upward. All we need for the understanding and acceptance to wash over the public mind is a tiny microbe fossil from Mars or Moon and/or a safe detection of sentient life way out there somewhere. Humanity is about to be told that it isn't alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Reading the handwritten letter where the alleger accuses his daughter of being an alien or a transplant and that made me sad.

Interesting material however!

-Alee

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's possible.

The problem is humans are nothing but a glowing ember that flies from the fire so far, if a civilization based race is anything like us a good chance exists that they may be dead already or maybe they were long gone or just coming out of caves.

That being said our radio signals have spread about 200 light years from Earth.

Most species on Earth come and go, the ones that last fill a very definitive part the ecosystem and seldom ever change from that.

At the same time highly intelligent life could have started here many times, the Earth is an unforgiving place constantly changing, it's why we should take things like a changing climate extremely serious. We've got the intelligence to actually do something about our survival.

A song I once heard had some very wise words, something along the lines of:

For billions of years since the onset of time every single one of your ancestors survived, every single person on your mum and dad's side successfully looked after and passed onto you life.

What are the chances of that?

Alien life in our lifetime being discovered is possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The story is interesting, but, "between 1986 and 1989?" They can't pin down the date- or even the exact year. How can anything be learned?
I recently came across an ancient comment in Project Blue Book that seems to apply:

"This case is approximately seven years old and any information that could be derived at this late date would be relatively unreliable and probably quite useless."

edit on 24-3-2017 by CardDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It takes a lot of disinformation and blindness to believe we're alone at this infinite Universe.

If you do, I suggest you rethink everything they've told you.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown
That comment from Blue Book is a prime example of obfuscation. ie. To not have to provide any answer or reason, leave the investigation long enough and you'll no longer need to answer as "any explanation would be unreliable and quite useless".

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
It takes a lot of disinformation and blindness to believe we're alone at this infinite Universe.

If you do, I suggest you rethink everything they've told you.

There are not many people who think we are alone, so this is a bit of a straw-man argument.

In fact, along with "people", I'd say that most of science also considers it a virtual given that we are NOT alone, and that there is life (including intelligent life) elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX

So, yes! It does seem that UFOs and aliens are as real as the pizza I'm gorging on!

I would like to test your hypothesis that the pizza before you is real. I will do it...for Science!

Also Can't wait to check this out.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Page 40 is a must read.

"I thought they had gotten me but since I am the sorcerers apprentice and moved a Lincoln penny without touching it I said I "I evolved" and pointed at it and said "I can get you!"

The reply from the NRC on page 44 is priceless.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 25-3-2017 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

link   
Doube Post
edit on 25-3-2017 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: CardDown
That comment from Blue Book is a prime example of obfuscation. ie. To not have to provide any answer or reason, leave the investigation long enough and you'll no longer need to answer as "any explanation would be unreliable and quite useless".

No, its just simply stating the ugly truth. If you are asked to reverse engineer some electronics where half the parts are missing and the other half are burned up, probably not going to get very far. You need a minimum amount of information to start and make sense of any case, like a calendar date...

Im sure we have all read many cases were there is just a singular witness. Story sounds great, but without corroboration of some kind, so what? Maybe the sighting is completely legit, but 1 witness isnt enough.

top topics

join