It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top New Technology Inventions In 2016 That Will Blow Your Mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

They seem to be looking for investors.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

if you hate phage - i am going to make your head explode :

Cicret Bracelet is a fake the concept cannot be realised [ as claimed - resolution // image size and profile ] with any availiable [ or imminent ] technology

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The new and evolved tech inventions over the next decade will be around computing, big data and AI. This will spawn "driverless" everything, and all that. New materials, like graphene and things like battery technology will also be exploited.

What you use on your wrist will be just a gimmick.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Everything exists out there somewhere? Yeah sorry to break it to you OP but we are not living in the Hitch Hikers guide universe. We cannot just use an infinite improbability drive to create things from randomness.

If you want to claim everything that people can imagine exists... then most of the stuff people imagine I hope is nowhere around the local universe.

If we want to play devils advocate then, we already made FTL travel because there was a movie about it... many movies in fact. Darth Vader exists out there somewhere right?

*facepalm*

XL5

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The reason the bracelet will not work at least in day time is that there are no high power LED's that will fit in that small of a space. Then there is battery power and life, if you have a battery powerful enough it will not last long ( 1-3minutes).

The phone that tracks your eyes to make a 3D image on the screen is possible but only while looking at the screen, not the edge of the screen.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was really hoping for something having to do with home nuclear fusion energy production.

And something to add an anti-gravity to my car to improve fuel efficiency.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join