It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok, this is my first post so....ive really only come to ask something. i have been having dizzy spells and theyre increasing a lot, also i have been having deja vu at least four times a week. i have been to doctors and psyciatrists, but they say nothing appears to be wrong. two days ago i was with friends and was getting dizzy it hit me hard, i was unconsious and was seeing flourescent lights and the shape of a face i woke up in my bed my friends said that i passed out and they called my parents and took me to the hospital i woke up 7 hours later in my bed. So now i am asking people who know about this stuff, do my excessive deja vu's or whatever have anything to do with my attacks?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Do you have any loss of muscle control during or preceeding your attacks? Do you feel sudden muscle control with high emotion such as laughter or anger? Any sleep paralysis or night terrors..strange dreams?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
rolaid, I have heard that sometimes deja vu experiences can be 'created' by a medical condition.....The dizziness and passing out does not simply sound like the 'usual' deja vu. Did the doctors just brush you off after a quick exam or did they do a thorough exam with tests? Have you had an MRI or 'brain scan' that could check for anything that might be causing pressure??

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rolaid_masta
do my excessive deja vu's or whatever have anything to do with my attacks?

Deja vu has been associated with temporal lobe epilepsy. In conjunction with the rest of the symptoms you describe, I would look at visting a neurologist.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My guess is either epilepsy, narcolepsy, or some sort of tumor. I'd get some more testing done.

top topics

join