It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bad Is It For Trumpcare and the Republican Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Something happened just now, because the House cancelled the vote and went to recess.

Live Blog: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 3/24/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: buster2010
Who is to say you have ever paid for anothers healthcare? Nobody gets a detailed list as to what the taxes they pay in is being spent on.

Well someone is certainly paying for it...
Or have you forgot goods and services actually cost money?

Yes women going without healthcare is a great thing isn't it?Text

Your virtue signaling won't work here. Because most of us are educated to the fact planned parenthood mainly does referrals for just about everything but abortions. Trying to suggest women would be without healthcare here is a weak argument when defending planned parenthood. Which by the way is a business more than a medical clinic, and their business is mainly performing abortions for lower income individuals.

Personally I'm NOT okay with seeing my tax dollars pay go to a business for the bad decisions of irresponsible people. Much like offering universal healthcare to a nation of unhealthy overweight out of shape slob's. Just doesn't make sense to me. Perhaps we should first try and educate people that it's not acceptable to be so LIBERAL with everything. That it's not acceptable to shove anything you want in your face or stick it where ever you want without any repercussions.

The fact that I(a classical liberal) actually sound conservative here shows how far you regressive's have veered off course.

If you were so educated, then you would know that Planned Parenthood does not only do referrals. And you would also know that it is not just lower income individuals that perform abortions. What you consider a "bad" decision can also be considered "the right" or a "good" decision when it comes to planning a family.

Your ideology is very backwards thinking. You contradict yourself...do not want universal healthcare yet sick of people making "bad" choices...

are you christian?

the things people say...it seems to me like most republicans are not christian.
edit on 24-3-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think Paul Ryan just pulled the bill.

CBS
edit on 3/24/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

All this winning is exhausting.

edit on 3/24/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: veracity

Something happened just now, because the House cancelled the vote and went to recess.

Live Blog: www.foxnews.com...

As expected, the MSM is breaking into regular programming to happily proclaim, "Another setback for Trump, just 64 days into his Presidency!". (ABC Stephanopoopis with a big smile on his face.)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Sounds like the right thing to do to pull the vote - the Nays have it.
Mistake to push it.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it is.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it is.

Trump's probably relieved to get this behind him, so he can move on to the REALLY BIG items that improve the quality of American's lives. Only 8% of the country were affected by ObamaCare.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad.

Now the ####ing republicans can sweat and actually produce what they have been promising for the last 7 years.

Spineless cowards.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Maybe give it more than a week to come up with something.
They're saying he has no plans to revisit it right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well, I'm glad.

Now the ####ing republicans can sweat and actually produce what they have been promising for the last 7 years.

Spineless cowards.

The republicans do look ridiculous today, there is no doubt.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Weird that Trump phoned the very terrible, fake news Washington Post to announce that the vote is dead.
Robert Costa

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ryan's press conference will be very interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

Seriously, could it not be a worst week for right wingers?!?! These clowns are idiots and not fit to represent the interests of Americans.

Compared to what voting on Obamacare without reading it? Pelosi's.."read it after you vote on it" way seems to be what you like better. The bottom line is Obamacare is failing to the point it will collapse very soon, so you better hope the republicans get it right...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well, I'm glad.

Spineless cowards.

It's worse than that. Cowards without a brain is what Republicans are proving themselves to be!

All they had to do is allow healthy people to buy whatever policy they wanted, and let all the unhealthy and/or poorer people jump into Medicare, or Medicaid. 100 pages of legislation would do it.

Republicans make the Democratic party led by Schumer and Pelosi look UNITED and STRONG!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If you call it Trumpcare you're a racist.

anti-Obamacare..better?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Weird that Trump phoned the very terrible, fake news Washington Post to announce that the vote is dead.
Robert Costa

Aside from the Frelinghuysen name, he is also a great-great-great-grandson of Peter Ballantine, founder of Ballantine Brewery in Newark.

We are all someones daughter we are all someones son.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He'll probably be 2 octaves higher than Spicer, LOL.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
You do know how deductibles work, right?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He'll probably be 2 octaves higher than Spicer, LOL.

LOL, Trump is in the process of chopping his balls off.
No other way of cutting this - this is a win for Obama and Obamacare - Can't see the Republicans getting this back on the table.

7 years of agreeing repeal and replace proposals and when they actually can do it, they choke. Oh dear.
edit on 24/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well, I'm glad.

Spineless cowards.

The republicans do look ridiculous today, there is no doubt.

Yup, and it stems directly from the speaker. Paul Ryan is in way over his head.

Hannity and Dobbs absolutely ripped Ryan last night. I expect much worse today. This clown completely failed.
edit on 24-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join