It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Bad Is It For Trumpcare and the Republican Party

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And they should be responsible for the cost of any treatment.

Yes, I know costs are insane, thanks, in large part, to government interference.

And that's where we are. Government created the problem, and (oh lucky us!) has a solution waiting in the wings.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All within the past decade in my hometown.

en.wikipedia.org...

No other business has been able to grow that way and partially on the backs of the taxpayer while they reap so little of the benefit.

Just one case scenario.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I have really checked out of the politics this week. Eventually, Obamacare will be repealed. Count on it. Until then:

LOL!!

WTF?!

The new villains from the next Austin Powers movie?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Phage

*sigh*

No.

nonononononononononononono.

Will it happen anyway?

Probably.

Good thing I'm dying.

Cancer?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: JinMI

American taxpayers pay the unpaid hospital bills. Wouldn't it be better to have everyone insured and wind up with a healthier population?

Insurance doesn't equal a healthier population Kali.

Just as 1 + 1 = 2

So does health insurance for all equal a healthy (or much healthier) nation. We will still have our dumb, miserable bigots, no amount of insurance will help them.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Well, you just solved the rising deductibles issue. The next time someone is ill, they can skip the doctors and hospitals, and just go see their insurance company rep. They don't charge nearly as much.

Brilliant. Not.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This is the problem. Thinking that health insurance = health care. They are not one and the same. I have to buy health insurance but, guess what? I have few options in my state. The only option that I can afford isn't even accepted by my doctors. So, I have insurance because I can't afford to pay the penalty but, I can't use it. If I go to the doctor, I have to pay them out of pocket, so I don't go. But I still have to pay for the insurance (which I can't use).

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Kali74

American taxpayers pay the unpaid hospital bills. Wouldn't it be better to have everyone insured and wind up with a healthier population?

Insurance doesn't equal a healthier population Kali.

Just as 1 + 1 = 2

So does health insurance for all equal a healthy (or much healthier) nation. We will still have our dumb, miserable bigots, no amount of insurance will help them.

Looks like I'm late. Call your insurance agent for details.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well... If you've driven on any roads in the "RED" states, they're in horrible condition. I guess that's what you get when nobody thinks they should have to pay for anything!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jwarg

The worst roads I've ever driven on were in Illinois. Not a 'red state'.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Northbound GWB in New York... they have potholes that you could lose a Freightliner in...

Detroit... gravel would be smoother.

Chicago... they need to harvest the current crop of potholes. I think they're ripe.

Boston... 'nuff said.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

No such Thing as " Trumpcare " , you just make that Crap up ? Spin Baby Spin............

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hospitals use all the tools available to get payment for services rendered. People used to declare bankruptcy to get out from medical bills, but I believe that the bankruptcy laws were changed to prevent this..about 5 years ago.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Wow..that's a HUGE medical complex! It must serve everyone west of Lansing?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It serves as medical research of various kinds, a hospital complex, childrens hospital complex, education complexes.

Still growing as we speak.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

That photo of Bill and Hillary indicates that they've been in the house drinking heavily for a few days. When was it snapped...about mid-November 2016?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

JOBS JOBS JOBS! Trump can take the credit now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

The worst roads I've ever driven on were in Illinois. Not a 'red state'.

In Indiana on I-65 there's a flashing sign that says "Potholes next 11 miles. Keep tight grip on your steering wheel!"

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hospitals use all the tools available to get payment for services rendered. People used to declare bankruptcy to get out from medical bills, but I believe that the bankruptcy laws were changed to prevent this..about 5 years ago.

Hmmm, 5 years ago?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

This is the problem. Thinking that health insurance = health care. They are not one and the same. I have to buy health insurance but, guess what? I have few options in my state. The only option that I can afford isn't even accepted by my doctors. So, I have insurance because I can't afford to pay the penalty but, I can't use it. If I go to the doctor, I have to pay them out of pocket, so I don't go. But I still have to pay for the insurance (which I can't use).

Blame the republicans who tried to derail the ACA at any and every turn possible. And they still are.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join