It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion at the army depot in Ukraine...look at 2:05

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Russia needs to be slapped.

You should be slapped for saying that.

Not enough Real Drama for you, whole arms depot goes up , Grav rockets spraying everywhere, people dying.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

A little closer in, missiles raining down from the sky. They inspect one close up @2:00 into here...
Huge weapons cache burning and exploding thru the night. There goes the spring offensive against East Ukraine.

edit on 24-3-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: RazorV66

Because he's a world leader from a respected country. Because the life lost and the devastation and horror that our brothers and sisters are experiencing there deserves comment and condemnation.

Putin sends his condolences.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
They will never find out how this started but no doubt they will blame Russia.

Could well have been simple miss-handling of ordinance.

It is very obvious that the storage areas were woefully inadequate, this type of ongoing one explosion leading to six more should not be happening.

Of course, if I was fighting for the other side, this complex would be a prime target so ... who knows.

Let the blame game commence.

What possible proof would be left now.

Of course no one was injured ... yeah, right.

P

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

we " can " blame absolutly ANYONE - but some evidence to back up allegations would be more usefull

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Good grief.

That blast at 2.05 was intense! :O

The missiles being thrown all over the place have the potential to expand the footprint of this disaster well beyond the site of the initiating blasts as well. I would hate to be either a civilian living in the area, or a member of local emergency services there right now, that is for damned sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Because he's a world leader from a respected country. Because the life lost and the devastation and horror that our brothers and sisters are experiencing there deserves comment and condemnation.

Is that truth or sarcasm. I would expect Putin, as well as Trump, both should be sending condolences.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Is that truth or sarcasm. I would expect Putin, as well as Trump, both should be sending condolences.

Again...condolences for what exactly?
Various news outlets are reporting that there were no casualties.
Putin is probably happy about it, 10,000 tons of munitions up in smoke that were owned by Ukraine, who is battling with pro-Russian separatists. Less of his men will get killed, you know?
And I am sure Trump will be glad to start cutting a new deal with Ukraine to sell them replacement munitions.
Making the USA great again by making the country some more money.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why doesn't this get any attention in the media? Or even here on ATS?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Do you believe that? A town of 29,000 people were ALL safely evacuted at 3 in the morning after 138 tons of munitions exploded and sent missles raining down on communities? Yeah right!

Putin is probably happy about it

He would be wise not to broadcast such feelings, if true. He should offer polite condolences. even if it is fake concern.

Trump will be glad to start cutting a new deal with Ukraine to sell them replacement munitions.

Again, it would be wiser if the President of United State didn't gleefully celebrate the prospect of profit from sbsequest weapon sales, and also offered polite condolences. These poor terrorized people aren't our enemies. A little humanity is called for.

jesus christ!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParanormalGuy
Why doesn't this get any attention in the media? Or even here on ATS?

My guess because MSM is too busy demonizing and scrutinizing anything Trump related. Already within a few posts people are bringing politics into this thread. So here we are again, making everything about ourselves.

Thanks to intrptr for the extra videos!
Certainly shows much more damage and explosions.

Good grief the sheer terror running through the people there has to be intense.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Do you believe that? A town of 29,000 people were ALL safely evacuted at 3 in the morning after 138 tons of munitions exploded and sent missles raining down on communities? Yeah right!

Putin is probably happy about it

He would be wise not to broadcast such feelings, if true. He should offer polite condolences. even if it is fake concern.

Trump will be glad to start cutting a new deal with Ukraine to sell them replacement munitions.

Again, it would be wiser if the President of United State didn't gleefully celebrate the prospect of profit from sbsequest weapon sales, and also offered polite condolences. These poor terrorized people aren't our enemies. A little humanity is called for.

jesus christ!

Calm down for Christ sake...I didn't cause this to happen over there, I was only commenting on it.
How the hell should I know if there are any casualties or not? I am going by the reports that I have read that say "no casualties".
To the Ukraine military, I offer my deepest condolences to you on the loss of what might have been your largest munitions dump.
You can end the hysterics now.

BTW...here is drone video of the explosions.

edit on 24-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks for that drone video!

Definitely adds a much needed perspective on where things are located.
Looks like a desolate area, so hopefully its contained enough to have fewer casualties.

Not something I'd want exploding in my backyard, though.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Not something I'd want exploding in my backyard, though.

Neither did Russians, lol. Looks like a classic Spetsnaz diversion. These guys are like terrorists with a master degree.
They could be still there, a few feets from you, or they were at home long before it started drinking vodka with urine.
If that's the case it will remain a mystery. Could be a former Spetsnaz too. With no one to blame.
That's the way it's done!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Judging by the video you embedded that complex is uuuge. Note all the low lying buildings, some white topped upper left and others lower right.

Thats some war they are preparing for, all to control Eastern Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well, it's Russia, not rurals. And it's the main part of the foreign military help. Speaking about a miilitary help...There was a couple of strange "accidents" of ammo depots in Czech Republic recently. Maybe to let something dissapear from papers? Who knows... It could also go to Syrian "moderates". It wouldn't surprise me.
And maybe just sheet happens. Ukrainians are not very skilled, are they? Not too clever when they stock so much in one place during a conflict.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Not too clever when they stock so much in one place during a conflict.

Better to keep it all in one place, easier to guard that way. Storage isn't the problem, the danger comes from moving it around, arming it, sending it out. Thousands of artillery shells can be fired, it takes a long time to load all that up on convoys. Loading trucks with ammo with forklifts, smoking, f***in around. Soldiers become bored, in a hurry, complacent...

Last mistake they'll ever make.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
O.W.L.S

Owls

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The Reichstag fire

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
The Reichstag fire

Are you suggesting that demonic forces are trying to create another false flag giving rise to a party in the Ukraine that like the Nazi's before the Reichstag fire, didn't consolidate power until after the Nazi's blamed the communists for the fire and plotting against Germany.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join