It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far is to far?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Speci-ism. The Death of an Era.

Speci-ism is quiet frankly disturbing. Maybe no-one heard the news, but All Lives Matter, and this is going out to you, my species bigoted reader.

If you are discriminate, against any species on earth, then you are a bigot. Are they not alive also? If you cannot dwell peacably with your fellow species, you are in danger being that bigot.

Speci-ism has existed for quite some time. Lives have been spent in the Quadrillions as time has past. Statistics, that I am now making up, show that murder between different species is at an all time high. CNN reports that one certain species has been found to be undeniably linked to a certain group, within said species, that has promoted the death of 65% of other species, just because they are different. Just because they may not believe the same. Just because they may not be able to communicate in any known form. That, my open minded friends, is way to far.

Now the species in question, which I am sure we all know who it is by now, has to be stopped before more senseless deaths occur. And of course I am talking about the Duck Billed Platypus.

You may disagree with me and think maybe I am taking this a little too far, but I offer the words of a Great Movie Character that will always win an arguement: "Yeah? Well? You know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."

Thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

"If you are discriminate, against any species on earth, then you are a bigot. Are they not alive also? If you cannot dwell peacably with your fellow species, you are in danger being that bigot."~3daysgone

I present!

Damnit edit: forgot to upload 🙄

Ok!

Edit: not the same shoe, this is for dramatic effect.

Aaaand... sorry more upload...

Now this little guy🤗

edit on 23-3-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So, if I kill a deer or fish a fish and eat them, am I a bigot?

What about plants?

They are living too.

Do plants lives matter ? Should vegans be held accountable for countless plant lives lost?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You sir are that bigot. Congratulations. You have shown yourself for what you are. A bigoted murderer. And don't let that cute exterior of the DBP fool you. It will kill you the first chance it gets.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Edit: no carbon based lifeforms were harmed in the making of this post.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Yes. You must stop eating all that stuff unless you want me to think of you as a bigot. You must learn to get your food from, uh, a source that contains no life, and I assume will have no life sustaining properties, but none the less. Feelings are more important.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

On a second look, to gather more incriminating evidence against you, I have noticed the shoes in your pictures are different. You sir are not just bigoted, but you spread fake news. Was that spider murdered sir? That is the question.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Noooooooooooo!

Ok! There was that time in college.... I was only experimenting. I couldn't go through with it😭
Instead i ask my mom to take it outside😢.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Well done. You have shown yourself worthy of the mantle, of my thoughts toward you being okay I guess.

new topics

top topics

join