It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Smoking Gun Showing Obama Admin Spied on Trump Team

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Any news on this "proof"? Or was this unnamed source not very reliable in the end?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: yuppa

both not admissable in court due to being obtained illegally.

Define "obtained."
What sort of court?
What are the rules of evidence for a Congressional Committee?
What are the rules of evidence for Select Committee, should it come to that? Which it seems it may.

All this evidence was obtained by Hacking or by unmasking and illegally leaking the information. ANything that could involve jail time should not be obtained in a illegal way. Its why we have investigators. Anything stemming from or connected to the tainted evidence should not be used.
Any court of law will not use "fruit from the poision tree" so why is congress exempt from meeting such a standard?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Former CIA Officer, LTC Tony Shaffer was on the news and commentary show Fox & Friends Weekend this morning and made some interesting comments on the Obamagate Wiretapping issue...

Former CIA officer Col. Tony Shaffer said the basics of President Trump's claim to have been "wiretapped" are likely true, and that the incident is "worse than Watergate." Noting it has been exactly two weeks since Trump tweeted that President Obama wiretapped his namesake tower, Shaffer said the "basic fundamental idea and claim is true."

Shaffer explained the clear criminal activity and intent of the Obama wiretapping of Trump...

Shaffer said that due to the simplicity required to "mask" an American's name during an incidental wiretap, that the leak of Gen. Michael Flynn's name was "accidental on purpose." "Clearly they were after gossip because it was political," Shaffer said, maintaining that the alleged wiretap had nothing to do with Russia. The "political appointees" in the intelligence community knew exactly what they were surveilling for, Shaffer said, adding that the case is "much worse than Watergate by an order of magnitude."

Former CIA Officer: Trump Wiretapping Worse than Watergate

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

All this evidence was obtained by Hacking or by unmasking and illegally leaking the information.
There was one illegal leak that we know of. It resulted in Flynn's resignation. Or are you saying that Nunes has illegally leaked information? So, this was a plan by the admin to taint the evidence by giving it to Nunes? Is that what you mean?

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Interesting from Comey's testimony, that we can safely conclude, he hasn't even begun an investigation into the leaks. He was asked if he had a list or could name those that could unmask within the FBI, and he didn't have an answer to that. Which obviously suggests that had he been busy investigating the leaks, he would have had that info by now. Couple that with the ilegal leaks that didn't stop with Flynn, but has continued on an ongoing basis with regards to Trump in the White House, we can only conclude that the FBI isn't interested at present in pursuing these leaks. Not a good sign.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Interesting from Comey's testimony, that we can safely conclude, he hasn't even begun an investigation into the leaks. He was asked if he had a list or could name those that could unmask within the FBI, and he didn't have an answer to that. Which obviously suggests that had he been busy investigating the leaks, he would have had that info by now. Couple that with the ilegal leaks that didn't stop with Flynn, but has continued on an ongoing basis with regards to Trump in the White House, we can only conclude that the FBI isn't interested at present in pursuing these leaks. Not a good sign.

See, this is my greatest concern in all of this. We might learn there were leaks and taps and "unmasking", and someone might even go to prison as a result, but what they're never going to tell us how deep, broad, and COMMON this form of extracurricular spying really is.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Couple that with the ilegal leaks that didn't stop with Flynn, but has continued on an ongoing basis with regards to Trump in the White House,

What has been leaked in regard to Trump in the White House? Did I miss something?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

See, this is my greatest concern in all of this. We might learn there were leaks and taps and "unmasking", and someone might even go to prison as a result, but what they're never going to tell us how deep, broad, and COMMON this form of extracurricular spying really is.

They will have to discuss how common this is. Part of the authority expires this year and has to be renewed by congress.
Unless we let them not discuss it.
Town halls for obamacare seem to have worked, no?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: SBMcG

They will have to discuss how common this is. Part of the authority expires this year and has to be renewed by congress.
Unless we let them not discuss it.
Town halls for obamacare seem to have worked, no?

I suppose, but that depends on how well investigators are able to connect the dots and how far up those dots go.

Again, I'm DROOLING to know what James Rosen has in the form of a "smoking gun" linking the Trump wiretapping directly to Obama.

This whole thing is weird, man.
edit on 25-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Weird. Indeed. Weird that Nunes never heard of Roger Stone. Weird that Nunes never heard of Carter Page.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

Weird. Indeed. Weird that Nunes never heard of Roger Stone. Weird that Nunes never heard of Carter Page.

Are you insinuating that Nunes is lying?

Again, what's your point?

He said he didn't "know" Page and hadn't heard of Stone. Why is that significant to you?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: talisman

Couple that with the ilegal leaks that didn't stop with Flynn, but has continued on an ongoing basis with regards to Trump in the White House,

What has been leaked in regard to Trump in the White House? Did I miss something?

Transcripts of calls that he made to leaders of two foriegn countries.
FOX News
edit on b000000312017-03-25T15:40:14-05:0003America/ChicagoSat, 25 Mar 2017 15:40:14 -0500300000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I guess I missed that. Can you provide a link? I can't find anything.

Ah, got it. I thought you meant in reference to wire tapping.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I edited my post above to add a link.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You know what the source of the transcripts were?
They could have very well have from people in the FBI listening in. As far as I know, the leakers have not been identifed with certainty.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

They could have very well have from people in the FBI listening in. As far as I know, the leakers have not been identifed with certainty.

The thing about the White House wiretapping is that it happened AFTER Trump was sworn into office.

I don't know if that is related to Obama wiretapping Trump Tower, but it's scary as hell. The President of the United States was wiretapped in the Oval Office while having private conversations with world leaders.

It's like the first chapter of a Tom Clancy (RIP) novel!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Presidential records, maybe. Presidents have been known to record their own conversations. Trump didn't seem to be concerned about the source as much as he was about the leaks.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

both not admissable in court due to being obtained illegally.

Define "obtained."
What sort of court?
What are the rules of evidence for a Congressional Committee?
What are the rules of evidence for Select Committee, should it come to that? Which it seems it may.

All this evidence was obtained by Hacking or by unmasking and illegally leaking the information. ANything that could involve jail time should not be obtained in a illegal way. Its why we have investigators. Anything stemming from or connected to the tainted evidence should not be used.
Any court of law will not use "fruit from the poision tree" so why is congress exempt from meeting such a standard?

All the evidence was gotten though legal means, prob through FBI investigation..

Most of the leaked info to the press was done illegally..

but a lot of that was through the ingelligence committee chair after it was leaked..

The leaks don't change one iota of the base investigation..

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm sure the information wasn't illegally obtained. The FBI and congress and the NSA can still use any Intel the have.
They didn't get the Intel from a leak.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sure the information wasn't illegally obtained. The FBI and congress and the NSA can still use any Intel the have.
They didn't get the Intel from a leak.

Yeah they did. the NSA has strict rules on giving names of americans out. those were broken when it was leaked. If there is to be a prosecution using these as evidence in a normal court they would be strucken down.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join