It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Smoking Gun Showing Obama Admin Spied on Trump Team

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

And it might be coincidental, but I find it odd that in the middle of this Obama is alone in French Polynesia for a month.

The trip to French Polynesia is definitely weird. If it's just a vacation, why wouldn't he take his family with him? And why choose a remote island in French Polynesia, of all the places around the world he could possible go?

I can only think of two scenarios that seem plausible to me:

1) His marriage to Michelle is falling apart; and she was deliberately left home.
2) He's afraid of being indicted (for what?), so he's trying to stay outside the reach of the US legal system.

These two possibilities are not mutually exclusive, so maybe I should add:
3) Both.

Incidentally, does anyone know if the US has an extradition treaty with French Polynesia?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Some parts of the NSA seems to harbor more than a grudge against the FBI and CIA. They did something that pissed the NSA off royaly and now it's payback time. It's really weird that the aphabet agencies seem to hate each other so much. I'm curious if Comey is gonna flip on the FBI though. Is it possible to revive the Clinton investigation or is it a done deal?

One thing I have learned over the years is that the CIA and FBI are largely staffed by political appointees and civilian hires whereas the NSA is mostly former and active duty military.

You can read into that what you will, but personally, I would automatically trust someone who served in the military more than I would any random civilian.

My guess is when the final story is told we'll find that it was NSA Director, ADM Mike Rogers, who tipped-off Trump on the spying back in January. He met with Trump without Obama Regime knowledge or approval.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Yep
Didn't Clapper want to fire Rogers for that?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

"Mr. Comey, the NSA has figured out who has been illegally leaking information to the media. The messages all come from your computer at FBI headquarters. What do you have to say about that?"

"Uhhh..... I want a lawyer."
At least I can dream, right?

Actually Comey would say : "I can't answer that right now!"

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And it might be coincidental, but I find it odd that in the middle of this Obama is alone in French Polynesia for a month.

The trip to French Polynesia is definitely weird. If it's just a vacation, why wouldn't he take his family with him? And why choose a remote island in French Polynesia, of all the places around the world he could possible go?

1) His marriage to Michelle is falling apart; and she was deliberately left home.
2) He's afraid of being indicted (for what?), so he's trying to stay outside the reach of the US legal system.

3) Both.

Incidentally, does anyone know if the US has an extradition treaty with French Polynesia?

America is being infiltrated by the Russians, and you are talking about the last president?....so...exactly how many Russians are on ATS?....seems quite a lot, since no one here is worried about the thinly veiled connections to the white house with multiple people in trumps administration having been paid by the Russians....at this point, who give a s**t what Obama is doing now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

3) Both.

America is being infiltrated by the Russians, and you are talking about the last president?....so...exactly how many Russians are on ATS?....seems quite a lot, since no one here is worried about the thinly veiled connections to the white house with multiple people in trumps administration having been paid by the Russians....at this point, who give a s**t what Obama is doing now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's a new day in the deep state war, everyone ready to see it all go to the next level?

It's about to get uglier... methinks

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

3) Both.

I think 1) has been going on for a long time. Not a lot of people know it, but Michelle had papers drawn up for a divorce back in 2000.

Michelle Obama Wanted Divorce in 2000

I have read pretty much everything I could on Obama and the preponderance of that reporting leads me to believe that their marriage has been one of convenience for a very long time now.

As for 2), I find it very odd that Obama decided to take a month-long trip to French Polynesia by himself. My ex-wife and I spent some time in Tahiti, Moorea, and the utterly unbelievable Bora Bora about 15 years ago. That destination is very hard to get to (from Seattle it's about 15 hours travel time via HNL), and it's definitely not a place you would want to go without a significant other.

Take this for what it's worth -- Tahiti is very gay-friendly.

One final comment on 2). While Tahiti does have an extradition treaty with the USA, probably the toughest non-extradition country in the world is Vanuatu, a relatively short 90 minutes or so from Tahiti...

To be honest, the more this story develops, the weirder it gets.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
It's a new day in the deep state war, everyone ready to see it all go to the next level?

It's about to get uglier... methinks

Me thinks you thinks correctly

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

To be honest, the more this story develops, the weirder it gets.

I wouldn't say weirder, I'd say clearer. It's starting to look like the pieces of the puzzle are fitting into place. As soon as Obama surfaced on the national stage in 2008, there were rumors that he was gay, with supposed gay lovers from Chicago surfacing. There is no disputing that gay rights was one of Obama's primary causes during his presidency. Even if the "Michelle is a transsexual" rumors are false, to be brutally honest she has a rather masculine build: tall & broad-shouldered. Heck, that build is probably the source of those rumors.

And now, as soon as his presidency is over we see him ditching his beard Michelle to fly to a remote, gay-friendly resort.

Some historians think James Buchanan was gay. There is a compelling circumstantial case that Obama might have been our second gay president.

Even more intriguing, the timing of Obama's Polynesian vacation suggests he might be preparing an escape. Imagine this: the Trump surveillance scandal explodes big time. Comey flips and admits that they were monitoring Trump & his team, on the direct orders of Obama himself. Congress subpoenas Obama to testify. Before this can happen, it is reported that Obama died in a small plane crash while flying between Polynesian islands. It's over the ocean, of course, and no body is ever recovered. Obama becomes the 21st Century version of Elvis, with people reporting sightings of him all over the world, and people debating whether he faked his death or not.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Interestinger and interestinger...

Comey was seen at the White House today during what would have been an unscheduled visit.

Comey Seen At White house Today

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG
I saw that report at Zero Hedge. Clearly there are wheels turning behind the scenes. I'd love to know what's going on.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Comey was seen at the White House today during what would have been an unscheduled visit.

Meeting with pence so he can step in to take over after trump is gone most likely.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Messy messy messy. But still more evidence of this than there ever was that Trump was collaborating with the Russians.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well surprise surprise. Look how many people are accepting this claim as absolute truth. Post something from CNN though...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Messy messy messy. But still more evidence of this than there ever was that Trump was collaborating with the Russians.

HAcks and Illegally released conversations. both not admissable in court due to being obtained illegally.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Something made President Trump suddenly tell Paul Ryan Thursday night to vote on Repealing-Replacing ObamaCare Friday...no waiting until the Tuesday legal deadline. Something BIG got his attention. No trip to his Florida home this weekend either!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

both not admissable in court due to being obtained illegally.

Define "obtained."
What sort of court?
What are the rules of evidence for a Congressional Committee?
What are the rules of evidence for Select Committee, should it come to that? Which it seems it may.
edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

3) Both.

My first thought was that he was working on another book or autobiography. Better than a little cabin in the woods.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Book or autobiography.
Are those the same as a manifesto?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join