It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Mictain
Let us say there is collusion, I think that Trump may be innocent.

My reasoning is this, he simply is not smart enough. I think he may have inadvertently got himself mixed up with this by hiring people smart enough to align themselves with Russia.

Y'all had a president by the name of Trueman...

Do you miss my point? Check out the sign on his desk.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's a really poor argument because like I stated earlier. 15 million millionaires in US alone.. how many will reach a billion? Some of the most successful and well connected people don't reach a billion. You guys act like he didn't earn it. Stop it

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: TinySickTears

But yet you agree that it doesn't take a genius to become a billionaire.

And you're right about your guesses. One thing that I can guarantee is no idiot or moron ever became a billionaire.

i dont think one needs to be a genius to be a billionaire.
im sure there are some that got in on the ground floor of # and hired some savvy investors and there it is.

you saying a person has to be a genius to be a billionaire?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I said no idiot or moron ever became a billionaire.

I also agree with your sentiment that wealth is not a measure of intelligence. Up to the 7-8 figures even. But a BILLION is a different ball game. You don't become a billionaire by chance or luck.
edit on 23-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

My reasoning is this, he simply is not smart enough. I think he may have inadvertently got himself mixed up with this by hiring people smart enough to align themselves with Russia.

That would at least be consistent—on the one hand he is an idiot, but on the other he is able to trick the entire American public and organize a Russian takeover.

But as for your assessment that he is not smart enough, they don't let idiots into Wharton School of Business, one of the top-rated and most competitive business schools on the planet. Which school did you go to?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

i dont think one needs to be a genius to be a billionaire.
im sure there are some that got in on the ground floor of # and hired some savvy investors and there it is.

you saying a person has to be a genius to be a billionaire?

If you were given a million dollars, could you turn it into a billion?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I also agree with your sentiment that wealth is not a measure of intelligence. Up to the 7-8 figures even. But a BILLION is a different ball game. You don't become a billionaire by chance or luck.

i may have misread you.
could a person become a billionaire you think by being unethical and screwing people over?
legit question

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

If you were given a million dollars, could you turn it into a billion?

probably not
im not very lucky

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i may have misread you.
could a person become a billionaire you think by being unethical and screwing people over?
legit question

Absolutely but it doesn't make a person dumb.

link   

probably not
im not very lucky

Sure you can. An idiot can do it, after all.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'll go ahead and say probably most of the billionaires made some unethical decisions and went through many loopholes. That's how hard it is to achieve a billionaire. Doesn't meant they are an idiot that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

He has proven time and time again that he is not a smart man, so he may just be guilty by association. He hired smart people to run his campaign and it is not that big of a leap to realize that these people may have colluded with Russia.

Trump may just be a scapegoat, this man is an idiot and to think he can organize a major effort to screw the American people over is simply not feasible. He has a habit of blurting crap out, so f he knew about this, he would have let something slip.

So perhaps if there is collusion, it was done behind his back because his backers and staff kept it secret from him because they knew his idiocy would have ruined it.

what?....his sons and son-in-law have multiple business interests in Russia....they came out in public and said that very thing...his commerce sec. is half-owner of a Greek bank known for Russian money laundering by Interpol. Tillerson, sec. of state, has business ties to Russia,
to say trump knows nothing about any of this, is mystical thinking

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Lol, that meme sums up the precise depth of the common anti-trump mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

i may have misread you.
legit question

if you can pay the fines yes....billionaires don't go to prison, except for madoff

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Congratulations

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If you are so smart why aren't you a billionaire and the president?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

probably not
im not very lucky

Sure you can. An idiot can do it, after all.

not every idiot though.
just some

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'll go ahead and say probably most of the billionaires made some unethical decisions and went through many loopholes. That's how hard it is to achieve a billionaire. Doesn't meant they are an idiot that's for sure.

there are different kinds of idiots out there.
when i called him an idiot i didnt mean he was stupid like no education....does not mean he is a genius though.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This topic is nonsense.
There's photos of Putin and McCain,
Putin with Hillary, ect.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't believe Trump would have risked colluding with Putin. He could have won the election with or without the DNC emails. With today's amazing technology, everything you do is tracked. If he did collude with Putin, he would have been found out and lost the election and lost tens of millions he spent on his campaign for nothing and ruined his and his family's reputation. Occam's razor would suggest Trump did not collude with Putin in the 2016 election.
edit on 23-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join