It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump and Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Let us say there is collusion, I think that Trump may be innocent.

My reasoning is this, he simply is not smart enough. I think he may have inadvertently got himself mixed up with this by hiring people smart enough to align themselves with Russia.

He has proven time and time again that he is not a smart man, so he may just be guilty by association. He hired smart people to run his campaign and it is not that big of a leap to realize that these people may have colluded with Russia.

Trump may just be a scapegoat, this man is an idiot and to think he can organize a major effort to screw the American people over is simply not feasible. He has a habit of blurting crap out, so f he knew about this, he would have let something slip.

So perhaps if there is collusion, it was done behind his back because his backers and staff kept it secret from him because they knew his idiocy would have ruined it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Yet he was smart enough to beat Hillary and all his naysayers.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So... either Trump is in collusion with a foreign power that has been held up as "enemy of the state numero uno" or he's too dumb to be part of it... and by extension, too dumb to function as Pres?

Is there a third option? (like maybe he's been co-opted by the reptoids and this has all been an insidious plot to demoralize the puny humans and make them ripe for harvest?)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes a dumb idiot became a billionaire, succeeded at the highest levels of life and became the president.

To be frank, only the ignorant will call Trump stupid.
edit on 23-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

He only won because, the dems screwed over Sanders, the release of emails before the election and the fact that Clinton sucked.

He did not win because he was smarter. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

he's too dumb to be part of it... and by extension, too dumb to function as Pres?

Yep, he is an idiot pure and simple, the fact he got in, is remarkable.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Let us say there is collusion, I think that Trump may be innocent.

My reasoning is this, he simply is not smart enough. I think he may have inadvertently got himself mixed up with this by hiring people smart enough to align themselves with Russia.

Y'all had a president by the name of Trueman...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Yes a dumb idiot became a billionaire, succeeded at the highest levels of life and became the president.

Certainly helps to have have been able to get money from daddy to start out. It does not take a genius to become a billionaire, Trump is proof.

His constant ramblings that sound like somebody from grade school, his bumbling of how the government is running now proves all this.

link   
Got someplace to be, so I may not answer right away..

link   

im with you on the idiot part.
people around here are in all kinds of love with him though so brace yourself for the usual triggered libtard bull#. it will be coming soon.

funny how people can feel so differently about the same things.
im with you. he is an idiot.

others feel exact opposite though.

ive seen people on here say he is a genius and how he out strategizes everyone and all the # he does and says is calculated 4 moves ahead.
thats interesting....the perspectives i mean

definitely with you though.
moron

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It does not take a genius to become a billionaire,

im with you on that too.
why do people equate net worth with intelligence.

maybe, just maybe he acquired his fortunes with a starter loan, shady an unethical business practices, and in general just being a piece of # and not caring who he steps over...

i mean maybe

or he is mad smart

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And this only shows your ignorance even more. There are 15 million millionaires in the US alone. Guess how many will reach a billion?

There are only 1800 billionaires in the world. Less then 1% of the population.

Anyone can become a billionaire?
edit on 23-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

He only won because, the dems screwed over Sanders, the release of emails before the election and the fact that Clinton sucked.

So does that make Trump smarter?

Or does it make Democrats stupider ?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yep, he is an idiot pure and simple, the fact he got in, is remarkable.

Certainly helps to have have been able to get money from daddy to start out. It does not take a genius to become a billionaire, Trump is proof.

His constant ramblings that sound like somebody from grade school, his bumbling of how the government is running now proves all this.

Kinda sounds like you just started this thread so you could rant abut how dumb you think Trump is...

BTW, most successful business owners get loans or take on investors. Only a small sliver of them even get within a country mile of what Trump has achieved.
edit on 3/23/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

You clearly know what it takes to become a billionaire right?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

im with you on the idiot part.
people around here are in all kinds of love with him though so brace yourself for the usual triggered libtard bull#. it will be coming soon.

funny how people can feel so differently about the same things.
im with you. he is an idiot.

others feel exact opposite though.

ive seen people on here say he is a genius and how he out strategizes everyone and all the # he does and says is calculated 4 moves ahead.
thats interesting....the perspectives i mean

definitely with you though.
moron

I expect the libtard, triggered...etc. Will not reply to the, they are just Trump trolls trying to get a reaction from people. LOL

Also expect them to bring up how he beat other republicans to win the seat, which doesn't really help their cause because it just points out how bad their alternatives were. I mean, how bad do you gotta be, that Trump takes the nomination. LOL

I predicted his win, not because he was the best choice but because no one on the left took him seriously and it also helped that those emails were released or that Clinton screwed over Sanders which resulted in a lot of voters voting third party or voting Trump, thinking their votes wouldn't count.

Next election and midterms will not come as a shock to me when dems get in left and right which suxx because they will be voting to get out Trump supporters out not on the better candidates. All someone has to say next midterms or presidential election is say they are anti Trump and your in and it will not matter where you stand on the issues, if your moral or better for the job and that is another screw job to the American people.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

no i dont. i never claimed to though

if i had to guess i would say it would be a combination of intelligence, work ethic, contacts, luck, and moral compass.
seems about right.
some have more of one thing than another but no i dont know. i dont have a billion dollars

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

But yet you agree that it doesn't take a genius to become a billionaire.

And you're right about your guesses. One thing that I can gaurantee is no idiot or moron ever became a billionaire.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It helps to have a rich daddys inheritance and mob connections.

www.wsj.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There may have been collusion, there may not have been. That is not the real issue here.

What Americans need to be asking themselves is WHY is Russia the boogeyman? Yes it has done naughty things, but since communism fell, that naughty thing ratio would be at least 4 to 1 America to Russia.

Neither the USA or Russia would ever be stupid enough to allow the country to be taken over by the other, so why is it impossible to forge a friendship based upon mutual respect of one another's differences and working together for altruistic goals on the world arena?
edit on 23-3-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join