It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else catch Spicer's presser a bit ago?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
He said something interesting in regards to a unannounced visit by Nunez to Trump earlier. He said that it was in regards to the surveillance issue at hand but not about Russia. He would not speak to the exact nature of the visit, just that it pertained to the surveillance investigation. He also inferred that it may have something to do with the evidence Trump said he will provide soon.

Odd statements I thought in light of the other goings on with the investigations.

He also slammed CNN about their anonymous sources and pointed out their disclaimer at the end of their report...thought it was a bit humorous.

Anyone else watch the presser? I am trying to find a transcript but haven't yet so if anyone has it, please post a link.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Found the video...question and answer I am talking about starts at the 28 min mark.

edit on 3/23/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is a video of the PC at this link.

www.latimes.com...

I'll have to listen and comment accordingly.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Anyone see Obama describing the hard on he got the first time he saw Josh Earnest in jeans? He knew then Josh had to be his press officer.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Anyone see Obama describing the hard on he got the first time he saw Josh Earnest in jeans? He knew then Josh had to be his press officer.

Seriously? I know this is the mud pit, but that's ridiculous.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

As interesting as that may be, I am going to say that it is slightly off topic.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I watched the whole thing waiting for a car repair. I was incredibly impressed with Spicer - he even cited the specific laws journalists were claiming Trump violated (and later read the law word-for-word to demonstrate that the law did not apply to any situation directly tied to Donald Trump).

I was curious about those statements about the intel.

I WAS happy he called out CNN on their "anonymous sources". I'm not that familiar with Spicer (or many of the Trump administration people), but after seeing this Press Conference I have a lot of confidence in Sean Spicer being the WH Press Secretary

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

As interesting as that may be, I am going to say that it is slightly off topic.

Yeah, just a wee bit off topic

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I watched the whole thing waiting for a car repair. I was incredibly impressed with Spicer - he even cited the specific laws journalists were claiming Trump violated (and later read the law word-for-word to demonstrate that the law did not apply to any situation directly tied to Donald Trump).

I was curious about those statements about the intel.

I WAS happy he called out CNN on their "anonymous sources". I'm not that familiar with Spicer (or many of the Trump administration people), but after seeing this Press Conference I have a lot of confidence in Sean Spicer being the WH Press Secretary

Funny you say this. It was probably the most "en pointe" presser I have seen him give. Very definitive and matter of fact on almost every answer...even when confronted with anonymous source reports.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that there is substance to the Montgomery file . Alex Jones brought up a list that goes back to 2003 that may be part of that same file .Trump and Alex was on the list . Not sure if they released it but they did talk about it .

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No mention of Spicer bringing up the DNC conspiring with CNN and rigging the debates?

That was the best part.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

He was talking about Nunes's visit to the WH yesterday that resulted in his apology today and the additional calls for him to recuse himself from the investigation.

The whole thing is rather sleazy at this point as Nunes is effectively leading an investigation into among others, himself as he was a member of the Trump transition team. It's an obvious conflict of interest and him going not to his fellow congressmen but rather to the WH so that they could coordinate this "partially vindicated" horses# only shows that he's not fit.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
No mention of Spicer bringing up the DNC conspiring with CNN and rigging the debates?

That was the best part.

Why was it the best part? Because it's something Trumpkins can keep blathering about? Donna Brazille is canned from CNN, no longer acting leader of the DNC, etc. If anyone should be talking about it, it should be Bernie Sanders since the debate in question was against him.

When it's revealed that one or more members of Team Trump conspired with the Kremlin, I wonder if you, Dear Leader and Spicer will still think Donna Brazille sharing a paraphrased question in a primary debate is something to talk about?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah! Who do those CNN reporters think they are? Fox News? President of the United States?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
...to the WH so that they could coordinate this "partially vindicated" horses# only shows that he's not fit.

Or that he's a patriot. But I don't expect a hysterical, hypocritical leftist to grasp the difference.

He alleged it didn't have to do with the Russia collusion investigation and, thusly, he had every right to go to the President and the Prez has every right to see it. Game on!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Brazille Cnn conspiracy actually happened.

The russian Trump conspiracy is a load of BS.

See the difference?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I saw the Press briefing. Spicer did a great job. I'm looking forward to the time when President Trump takes the podium again in place of Spicer to really let the media have it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope they hype it 4 days in advance ...I can see him now passing over the Very Fake News sites for questions lol

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This if true is BIG

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join