It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
What about living off the grid?
Farming for food,
I have been giving serious thought to getting together a small group who would be willing to live "off the land" completely.
I realize the dangers (ie. medical needs) but we could have a doctor on site.
If nessesary we could have a chiped friend that will help by us emergency stuff.
Buying the land is the only catch, that would have to be done before the takeover.
just a thought.
comments?

sounds great, ill do the fishing

where do i sign up

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by crispexi
Some military people allready have the chip.

can you explain that statement...........WHAT military people ALREADY have a chip implanted???? i've never heard that before and have family and friends in all the branches of service...........so i'm wondering if i need to go run them under a scanner or something.........

are you CERTAIN of this or just hypothizing???

angie

[edit on 2-2-2005 by amb1063]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amb1063

Originally posted by crispexi
Some military people allready have the chip.

can you explain that statement...........WHAT military people ALREADY have a chip implanted???? i've never heard that before and have family and friends in all the branches of service...........so i'm wondering if i need to go run them under a scanner or something.........

are you CERTAIN of this or just hypothizing???

angie

[edit on 2-2-2005 by amb1063]

No, he's right some of the more elite combat forces have given their squads a special version of the Verichip.

Friend in Marine Force Recon got one, whole unit did.

X

dh

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
This isn't a new topic, it's been done and done and done here.....try the search function

Yes sure it has, but who can be bothered to look back that far
The thing is the chip provides the bimodal communication between the authoritarian state and the individual and the community

Control messages can be passed in via the cell phone network and GPS as well as informational messages passed out via the same network

It may well be that it has been predicted, it's also true that your faith or religion becomes irrelavant

The way you feel, think, are, you're ontological status becomes ultimately manipulable by those in control of the process

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The chip will probably be introduced as a way to track criminals and pedophiles. Then branch out to old folks and the disabled. as the benefits of its resounding success' are heralded on the news it will eventually gain favor with the general public. You can instantly locate skier's caught in an avalanche, instantly find a kidnapped child, or even call for help when in a wreck or during a crime. The benefits will be unbelieveable.

It won't be forced on people. It will be sold as the best thing they can do.

If they want to stick one in me though they will have to shoot it in my A$$ with a tranq gun from 100 feet or else i'm not getting one.

I'm even paranoid that my computer is just one big spy unit that they can use against me when they decide the time is right.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There's a lot of talk about the chip being the "mark of the beast". However the bible seems to imply that the mark of the beast will be associated with worship, i.e. worshipping the beast or his image. Those who refuse the mark or to worship the beast are put to death.

So unless they suddenly make it compulsory on pain of death to have a verichip implanted in you, then it is not the mark of the beast. And if it is not associated with worship of the beast, then it is not the mark either. It may be simply be the NWO's way of keeping track of everyone.

KJV
Revelation 13
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 14
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

If there is a mark of the beast, it'll probably be pretty plain for all to see and will maybe look something like this.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I just don't see how an 'act of worship' means betrayal to Jesus. If I'm faking it when I say "hail satan" then I think Jesus will be cool with it. Jews and Catholics, etc have all merged with whatever religion is dominant at the time and Christ-worship will definately survive the purges that would come with chipping. I'm not sure I buy the entire revelation of John. I do however know that microchips are coming.

One other thing: Microchips like any RFID device are very delicate and easy to disable, so if you got one, you could easily hook up a car battery and put enough juice through your arm to fry the thing.

If all followers of Jesus prior to 300 AD decided to just leap off of a cliff when the Romans persecuted their group, would that have been right? Couldn't those people have thought like you, that they needed to be martyrs? I'm sure there were lots of Christians who laid down and died when similar edicts came through at various times but did they make the right choice?

You will recall that on the night Jesus was taken, Peter was armed and quick enough with his sword to maim a Roman guard. Jesus was cool with that also.

You have this all wrong. No one said God wants us to commit mass suicide, and that isn't what i was saying either. I said that through Gods promises we know that, even though it would be terrible, in the end we would be victorious. Take Jesus, persecuted, essentially tortured with the whippings and etc, forced to carry his own cross, and strung up on the cross and murdered, only to rise again and be glorified. That is the symbolism for us too, as christians. Persecuted, crushed, but in the end we end up Glorified because we were willing to suffer for a few years. I'm not sayin mass suicide or anything remotely close to that. You dont accept the chip because you believe in what God promised you, even if that means death. That isn't suicide, that is fighting for something you believe in. Just as any revolutionary war was fighting for something you believe in. But this time, all casualties and all survivers are glorified together through recieving eternal life.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If it's not too arrogant, I'd like to share a few tips and observations.

1. If you're going to warn people about something you need to be specific. I just bought a bag of doritos, saw a thread saying I can't accept the chip, and now my bag of doritos is just gonna sit there until somebody clarifies this topic for me.

2. The interpretation of Revelations is more than a little open, but it seems relatively clear that the mark of the beast will be associated with a recognition of Economic Babylon and therefore recognition of the Beast who will be a great blasphemer. If that interpretation holds true then we can confident that the first chip coming down the pike will be the mark. Chips will become a more common place thing in the run-up as we are seeing now and a later chip which will create complete reliance on "Babylon" and therefore trust in the Beast will be the one to watch out for.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Snip...
I just bought a bag of doritos, saw a thread saying I can't accept the chip, and now my bag of doritos is just gonna sit there until somebody clarifies this topic for me.

Hummmm, very good point. < deep in thought >

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom

Snip...
I just bought a bag of doritos, saw a thread saying I can't accept the chip, and now my bag of doritos is just gonna sit there until somebody clarifies this topic for me.

Hummmm, very good point. < deep in thought >

However over here in the UK we call 'chips' crisps....

(Rusti picks up bag of Doritos and starts scoffing... waste not want not yes?)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

You just earned a Way Above vote

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Alright i know this chip talk (not as in flavored treats i have with my beer) has been going on since i was a kid. WHere did it come from? And it would be unfair for let say Parents to choose to implant the chip in their children , and their kids to automatically have to go to hell , because It's too late they made their choice(or their parents did). I doubt that most people our age 20-40 would agree to have a chip to be implanted , no matter what the benefits.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'll begin by taking a bow.... brb... done.

Now by any chance would somebody like to tell me how right or how wrong my more relevant chip quip was?

Someone (didn't catch the name) just asked what if the parents have the chip implanted in you when you're young. The thing is that not -all- chips can be the mark of the beast.
(For those who are wondering, any new ID system gets its turn to be heralded as the Mark of the Beast. They said the same stuff about social security numbers. It's just a possibility, not a certainty.)

Anyway, I don't believe that there will be much chance of a mistake when the real mark of the beast comes (assuming it ever does come). My understanding of revelations (I've read it front to back 4 times) is that there will be unrest in the holy land, then a deal will be reached. The Jewish temple will be rebuilt.
At this point the leader who made all of this possible will blaspheme in the temple. Peace will continue for 3.5 years under this leader with great nations turning over their sovreignity to this leader and a world economic and religious system of great corruption and control growing under him. This system will include a mark taken on the head or hand which will be required for buying and selling. Accepting this mark is by definition a great act of faith in the new system and the leader, who is actually the Beast. By placing faith in this system despite the warning offered in Revelations one incurs the wrath of God. It is not explicitly stated that one can not be redeemed by faith in Jesus after recieving the mark, but it is strongly implied.

So: if the Jews get back their temple and any sort of blasphemy takes place within, I strong suggest that you not allow any marks to be placed upon your body by any form of government authority.
Short of that, you have nothing to lose but your privacy.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys but i actually support the antichrist, it's time to let go of primitive excuses, we are all becoming intelegent people here.
The angel has spread it's wings, the time has come for bitter things

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
yes, believe and support as your heart will, you can hide nothing from God anyways. Im guessing you mean the perception we have imposed on reality as a antichrist towards your atheist totalitarian paradise countering mans belief in religion (what you consider fables). Either way

Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

I suppose then, there are two Fathers (well One real one).

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blacke
I don't know about you guys but i actually support the antichrist, it's time to let go of primitive excuses, we are all becoming intelegent people here.
The angel has spread it's wings, the time has come for bitter things

By any chance could you clarify your idea of what the anti-christ will be?There seem to be 2 common views, both of them bad.

The first is a religious interpretation. It is the idea of an enemy or rival to win humanity to his side. It is commonly believed that his fight is in vain. I suppose to be completely fair, I can at least see why some people would back this form of anti-christ since I have thought ill of God at certain phases in my life. For the most part though, to put ones trust in such a figure requires one an even greater blind faith than serving God requires, and in my opinion is quite foolish.

Strangely enough there is a second interpretation of a somewhat more secular nature. This is the idea of a man or system which aspires to unprecedented power and authority. The conventional wisdom that power corrupts seems to hold true in many cases, and therefore I would not trust such a figure.

So I'm just a little curious what sort of anti-christ you would support and what you believe will come of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
aliens will come and save us cause they dont want us to destroy ouor little planet, we can see this because scince the atomic bomb was inveneted more and more ufos have been seen over necular reactors all across the world, i believe they will save us wen the time comes.
Comon u gotta LOVE the ALIENS above

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by a3s73rg30ne
Read the fight between the Atlanteans and the Rama. Same thing as now.

Yep, here we go again!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All religious prophecies aside. But you would have to be an idiot to willingly get yourself chipped. And I speak to all idiots who are thinking of getting one.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What choice would you have?

I need to pay bills to live.
I need to work to pay bills.
I need to drive to get to work.

If I need a chip to do any of those things, then that's all she wrote. What choice is there? To go off in the mountains and live like a hermit? No dice...thanks.

Yes, I'm pretty sure they've already implanted several servicemen and women. A buddy of mine (ex-Army) complained about feeling like something "foreign" was in his left shoulder, about the size of a grain of rice, and he jokingly wondered if he was chipped... I don't think it's such a joke... slate.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join