It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I think I would take the chip as I don't plan on dying just now.
I don't think it would come to that as an earlier poster said, you
would either have the "chip" or not be able to buy or sell.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
who cares about death if you are in Gods arms? Seriously, if your christian you must realize, as you are taught by Jesus, this world is not for us, the other world is. So live by Gods word and believe in him. Jesus was crucified for crying out loud, the pain only lasts for a little while. I would HAPPILY reject it, and if they killed me, they would kill me HAPPILY because i know that everything, even though i already do but it would be reconfirmed, i was promise by God is coming true and that I will soon be with him, HAPPY FOR ETERNITY!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A lot of people would probably not take it...and end up dying...just like those people that thought the radio show on aliens, what was it, "War Of The Worlds" or something, was real and killed themsleves.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Lady V has something of a point here...don't be fooled by a "fake" mark and kill yourselves or think that the mark has already been given out and stop looking for the real mark.

The real mark will be clearly evident. The antichrist and false prophet will be clearly identified and you will have to worship the antichrist in order to get the mark. Some company marketing some implantable chip to aid in credit transactions is not the mark without these preconditions.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Snip...
The real mark will be clearly evident. The antichrist and false prophet will be clearly identified and you will have to worship the antichrist in order to get the mark. Some company marketing some implantable chip to aid in credit transactions is not the mark without these preconditions.

I don't know -- will it really be evident to all??? Taking the mark of the beast will be like killing yourself -- so who would knowingly kill themselves by taking the mark of the beast??? When people accept the mark of the beast, they will do so because they don't know that it is dangerious. Sort of like a fly flying into a spider's web -- oops -- caught!!! --- and can't escape!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think my statement is pretty well backed by the scripture:

11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
I would choose death. I believe the chip to be the mark of the beast
You are right it is one of the things the Anti-Christ 666 will implement the mark of the Beast & allow it to happen its not far off, as for a choice, Death is not an option not on my just list yet i would run like the wind with my AK-47 and let the Bustards find me no CHIP on my shoulder, or forehead.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"Render unto Cesars what s Cesars and to God what is Gods"

A bloody chip instalation will not get between me and God.....though I do so hate needles.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

will have to worship the antichrist in order to get the mark.

I am wondering what exactly is accomplished here if the mark of the beast is so obvious? What amount of faith is involved? Does everything have to be so obvious for Christians?

So if I reason that I'll kneel to the beast, yadda-yadda, and get the chip, then my soul CANNOT be redeemed, even if I eventually killed a whole bunch of chippers on the inside? Would Jesus roast me in hell forever just because I wanted to help Him out?

Look, if they line us up for chips and it's that or death, the context of the world is going to be severely altered prior to that. A lot of people will be dead before that moment, which will mean that lots of folks will have lost family members and loved ones and this will be on their mind at the 'chip' moment. It's hard to say how any of us will feel.

At that point it will be the end of discussion and SURVIVAL will rule the day. Sure, there'll be Heaven's Gate folks who will line up to die for Christ or Aliens or whatever, but that's YOUR moment, so don't ruin it for those of us who might want to take some freaking chip and live on to FIGHT such slavery here on earth.

Heading morosely and righteously to the axeman's block seems pretty weak to me. I'd like my life to mean something. If Jesus wants to burn me forever because I wanted to infiltrate an actual evil and wreck it from the inside, then He's got that right, I suppose.

How do you know that when you gt to heaven, Jesus isn't going to smack you upside the head and say, "You moron! You were supposed to fight it!"

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How many people will reject the mark of the beast if you can't
  • pay rent
  • buy gas for your car
  • buy food for your baby or your family (McDonalds, grocery story...)
  • pay your electric bill
  • insert your bill here ________
I don't think that it's going to be as easy -- or as black and white -- as everyone is making it out to be.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom
How many people will reject the mark of the beast if you can't
  • pay rent
  • buy gas for your car
  • buy food for your baby or your family (McDonalds, grocery story...)
  • pay your electric bill
  • insert your bill here ________
I don't think that it's going to be as easy -- or as black and white -- as everyone is making it out to be.

wow this is kind of sickening.... and im not talking about your post, yours is only an example. It CLEARLY states that if you accept the mark you WILL be condemned forever! Why is it that if everything is happening as promised BY GOD, you would still say hey give me it, this psuedo-life here on earth matters more than my true eternal life in heaven? Do you guys not get that this life is not what we are intended to live? Because that is the only way someone would hang on to life here as much as you guys are. Why would you so willingly throw away your eternal life for a few more years on earth? And i dont think it will be a take the chip or head into these camps as there will be christians who survive to see heaven descend onto Earth. The anti-christ will be obvious if you know the signs of the anti-christ. Just as Jesus was obvious if you knew the signs of the Messiah, and this isn't a debate here we are assuming that someone is forcing the chip, the beast, and that Jesus is as us Christians say he is. Listen, and listen well.... God has PROMISED us that if we worship him we will see heaven, and he has PROMISED us that if we accept the mark we will be condemned in hell, no matter what your intentions are. God doesn't need more souls in Heaven, God doesn't need ANYTHING from you. You are the one who needs EVERYTHING from God, so listen to his promises and you will be fine. You are telling me you can't live 7 years without material objects. I mean getting the mark would be because you waited around for your turn to get the mark. You dont have to sit in your house and be like laddid dah i want the mark, or i dont want the mark. Go live in the forests, or some where remote, you will be harder to find, and harder to force this upon. This isn't rocket science people, just listen to what God has promised us, and you will see that all things are as he says.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

he has PROMISED us that if we accept the mark we will be condemned in hell, no matter what your intentions are.

So all of existence has basically been built up to THIS chip-choosing moment? All I have to do is go to the chopping block and I'm in heaven? What is so tough about having your head lopped off?

What if I decide to live on and fight? Infiltration would be an excellent way to do some holy work by taking out the chippers, right? What if I could give 'em "hail satan" handsigns and get on their good side? Then I could suicide myself next to a General or somehow kill a bunch of no-good chippers. That seems far more heroic in my opinion.

Like I said, you interpret what God wants your own way, but what you're suggesting is too obvious. I must fight evil while I am alive and martyrdom is tantamount to suicide in my philosophy. I'm not saying I would take the chip, but living on to hurt my enemy seems like it would be my goal, at that point.

Essentially what you are saying is that God wants his faithful to commit mass-suicide if the world doesn't go their way. That's not the way I see it. I am accountable to my God for my efforts in the face of evil. Martyrdom does not impress my God.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
smallpeeps,

I think it's that you have to worship the beast in order to get mark, not just accepting a mark that is the problem. The beast has the power of Satan and could tell if you don't mean it or are trying to infiltrate.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think if I were told the world was implementing the "chip" I would have to say no. Then as the world starts the chaos i'd be putting my good outdoors skills to good use.
There would be no way i'd ever accept being told that I have to have any foriegn matter implanted into my body for society. So if this were the only way i'd be able to buy things, well I guess it would then be time to hit the trails and set up shop on a remote part of God's land and start a new way of life.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
This isn't a new topic, it's been done and done and done here.....try the search function

Oh, let them talk. Who cares about repost? Our lives are one big repost. Read the fight between the Atlanteans and the Rama. Same thing as now.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I just don't see how an 'act of worship' means betrayal to Jesus. If I'm faking it when I say "hail satan" then I think Jesus will be cool with it. Jews and Catholics, etc have all merged with whatever religion is dominant at the time and Christ-worship will definately survive the purges that would come with chipping. I'm not sure I buy the entire revelation of John. I do however know that microchips are coming.

One other thing: Microchips like any RFID device are very delicate and easy to disable, so if you got one, you could easily hook up a car battery and put enough juice through your arm to fry the thing.

If all followers of Jesus prior to 300 AD decided to just leap off of a cliff when the Romans persecuted their group, would that have been right? Couldn't those people have thought like you, that they needed to be martyrs? I'm sure there were lots of Christians who laid down and died when similar edicts came through at various times but did they make the right choice?

You will recall that on the night Jesus was taken, Peter was armed and quick enough with his sword to maim a Roman guard. Jesus was cool with that also.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I would keep up the refusal to take the chip. While I dont believe its the mark of the beast I refuse to be branded like cattle. Unfortunatley the chips are getting so small they can exist in your bloodstream, and if nano tech ever gets popular they wouldnt even need to let you know you were tagged.

thats probably the way its going to go. when they finally have a system in place to utilize gps chip tracking those damn things will be small enough to ingest, be a nano bot (or a bunch tuned to you) , and any attempt at a PUBLIC display of chipping everyone will just be to impose a police state mentality on the populace.

IMO

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I 'reckon they would just have to go on and take me out. Deeprivergal and my stance are pretty much the same. I will not knowingly accept the mark of the beast. I just wonder of those who reside in the U.S. what percentage of them would actually take the mark? The Bible says of those who take it will not enter into Heaven.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
No, i would not accept a chip of any sort because i'm not willing to be controlled yet even further.
The bible is a book re-written many many many times by churches and kings over centuries which has very little to do with the original, and the book itself is plagerism at its worst. Go read up on the history of this peice of fiction.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What about living off the grid?
Farming for food,
I have been giving serious thought to getting together a small group who would be willing to live "off the land" completely.
I realize the dangers (ie. medical needs) but we could have a doctor on site.
If nessesary we could have a chiped friend that will help by us emergency stuff.
Buying the land is the only catch, that would have to be done before the takeover.
just a thought.
comments?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join