It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not accept the chip!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesusismysavior
Do not accept the chip! If this chip is to be implanted in the right hand or forehead, then it is the mark of the beast! I'm warning you! If I were you, I would not accept it.

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Jesusismysavior]

even jesus your savior cannot save you from this

ALL will accept and there will be world peace for a number of years...

jesus will then come and save us...

read revelations...

this should be in the religious thread...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is going to be 7 years peace treaty. That AntiChrist will rule the whole earth. He will not accomplish his goal.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I dont believe in all this bunk, I'll get a chip in either hand, not in the forehead unless they offered an asteticly pleasing arrangement.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you get a mark on your hand, then there is no turning back. You wont be able to become a christian if you have this mark.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
news flash, not everybody wants to be a christian. I don't see how a microchip could be some mythological "mark of the beast" anyways, granted, I wouldnt have it implanted in me to begin with, but thats because I dont like the idea of anything being implanted into my flesh.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

If you get a mark on your hand, then there is no turning back. You wont be able to become a christian if you have this mark.

Dont you have anything better to do than to make COMPLETLY unfounded claims baised on a book of lies?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You wont be able to become a christian if you have this mark.

Says who?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Dont you have anything better to do than to make COMPLETLY unfounded claims baised on a book of lies?

The mark is a sign that you worship the beast (antichrist) and Satan. Presumably you have to worship them before you get the mark and at that point there's no going back. This is based on scripture.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If you like this verses from the bible, then here it is:

Revelation13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Now look at this chip, where is it going to be implanted? In the right hand or forehead. It's for buying and sell. Without this chip, you cannot buy and selling. Who is behind the chip implant? The One World Government.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Verichip anyone? This definitely WILL happen and I can see a lot of "blind" people and non-believers getting this. How can people not see what is happening. How can they still not believe God exists when the things in the Bible are coming true?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Verichip anyone? This definitely WILL happen and I can see a lot of "blind" people and non-believers getting this. How can people not see what is happening. How can they still not believe God exists when the things in the Bible are coming true?

I agree... I am by no means judging anyone here. I have friends from all belief systems and I am a goth, so I accept people for what they believe and who they are. I am so sad that this is going to happen to us, but it is coming true, prophecies are being fulfilled and this is the monster of all of them, my friends. This is a true test of faith and I for one, have it. It is scary and yes, there are people that will not know what to do and I am sad that they are blinded by what this world has and will have to offer, which is nothing compared to the rewards in Heaven... I know that I will not accept what men try to shove down my throats and the control that they already have over all of us is staggering, but it will not stop and it will come to the complete sacrifice of our freedoms and our lives, even moreso than today. I have faith and I will not sacrifice that in any way, to anyone, ever!! I will never take the chip, for it is the mark of the beast and it is real.

Icelandia

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i dont class myself as Christian but i dont want some chip tracking my every move, where i go what i do, it boils down to Govermental control just like what Blair and the EU is out to do... control us ALL.

Resist the traitors, NEVEr accept the chip.

Liberty or DEATH!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
If the government made you choose: Let us implant the chip in your hand or forehead or we will behead you! What would you do?

Would you like my head on a silver platter or on china?

You can take my head, but you can't take my soul.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
If the government made you choose: Let us implant the chip in your hand or forehead or we will behead you! What would you do?

Would you like my head on a silver platter or on china?

You can take my head, but you can't take my soul.

Refuse, then take as many buggers out with me when they come for me...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I dont believe in all this bunk, I'll get a chip in either hand, not in the forehead unless they offered an asteticly pleasing arrangement.

In India, they wear dots on their forheads. Maybe a forehead chip will become a fashion statement in India?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Are you sure it is a book of lies? It's starting to open my eyes with all that is happening around us today.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sure, the bible is real, but not everyone finds the truth in it. You have to believe.

It pleased God to use the foolishness of preaching to save the believers. The wise of this world view preaching as foolishness, but it is salvation to the Christian.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that maybe from the beginning of when the bible first came into existance, that the bible was not written by the scribes, but by the very people that control us? That they want us to know this, and shuve it into our faces, making us "fear". Seems to me that they knew all along and this was all fixed from the start, makes you wonder if they are aliens. It makes me laugh the fact that this world is more of a fear state, to feed their sick energy feilds, psychic vampires really. Disgusting... I wish people would wake up.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This isn't a new topic, it's been done and done and done here.....try the search function

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
one word-Global Rebellion

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join