It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘He Will Not Divide Us’ Liverpool Stream Taken Down Following 4chan Trolling

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They should left this kid alone to echo away in silence. Instead they brought him press, a platform, and perhaps a persecution complex, not to mention an enemy. This is anti-free speech.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Is LeBouf (or however you spell his name) allowed an opinion contrary to yours, or even mine?

opinion
noun
a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
"that, in my opinion, is right"

An opinion and advertising his beliefs on a flag in public are 2 seperate things.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Just for you - the Shanghai Tower climb - 650 mts

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Mk ultra shia loses again. This is pure comedy.

Thanks again 4chan. Keep it up.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody>>>> I don't know whats up with LaBouef. Either he's under some kind of Project Monarch influence and being used as a drone to create diversions with his bat# crazy antics or he's desperately trying to curry favor with his former controllers and get back in their good graces. Disney will eat your soul up if you're a kid actor and they get hold of you. I think he's slipped his gears personally and is headed towards a dark road. But whats sad is that if he ever does break with them, like Kanye West did, then he'll have this history of mental instability and butt headedness that will be used against him.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Was he a disney kid actor?

a reply to: Dutchowl

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Antipathy17

No argument from me, he's an idiot. But he's an idiot with some issues. Kinda like kickin' a puppy, isn't it, or picking on the smallest kid on the playground.

If 4Chan wants to be taken seriously--I have my doubts--maybe a target a bit more emotionally stable, or significant in the events of the world?

LeBouf is an idiot. He's a bully, by some accounts. He's also an insignificant little F-list celeb. Hardly worth going to the effort of ignoring.

I do agree, the target might not be ideal but he is a decent enough one. Sadly he has enough influence that some may disregard his mental state just to get at his popular message.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Antipathy17

Let me ask a question here.

Is LeBouf (or however you spell his name) allowed an opinion contrary to yours, or even mine?

From what I've seen, 4chan didn't enter into this and start taking down his flags until LeBouf had shouted down, intimidated and even got arrested for assaulting those who disagree with him.

4chan is at least making light of the situation in a non-violent manner, unlike the anarchist left Shia represents. I don't like 4chan at all but funny enough, they're the adults in this room.
edit on 31-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

got arrested for assaulting those who disagree with him.

Guess it's fight crime with crime. Freedom of speech is overrated, just look at 4chan. It's all good, I imagine there are lots of people at that site under government watchful eyes.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I don't like 4chan at all but funny enough, they're the adults in this room.

and just like that, hell officially froze over

edit on 1-4-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join