It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘He Will Not Divide Us’ Liverpool Stream Taken Down Following 4chan Trolling

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

For the fourth time, Shia Labeouf and co. claimed the “He Will Not Divide Us” stream had found a permanent home—and for the fourth time they were proved wrong

Maybe he needs to be more accurate and change “He Will Not Divide Us” to “She Will Not Divide Us”. The Clinton ,MSM , and the Lefts strategy in regards to racial tension, homophobia, and sexism has been at best counter productive and has caused more tension,hatred, and division among society than even trump could have done with his stupid comments.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder how much damage he's done to his career with this one man "movement" of his.

On top of his assault charges for screaming directly into someone's ear, his threats on social media and fighting random homeless people in the street.

Oh and beating his wife.

I'm so happy to see this guy's ridiculous schemes fail. It makes me laugh. Keep up the good work 4Chan, you never fail to disappoint.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If he wants exposure he should enlist some of those crazy kids who dig climbing to the tippy top of skyscrapers. Put it in a place where few dare to go. The resulting death of unskilled climbers would be good publicity.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

Watching those videos makes my palms sweat, lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Antipathy17

Let me ask a question here.

Is LeBouf (or however you spell his name) allowed an opinion contrary to yours, or even mine?

Sure he is.

He doesn't have to turn his entire life into a living joke because of it though.

Though it sure is great comedy to watch unfold.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I've been in town today and would have paid more attention if I'd known this had happened.

Political leaders aren't brought down by a flag being live-streamed. Top marks for the idea and protest is something to be valued and celebrated.

No marks at all when it comes to making a change. Might as well spray 'Down with Trump' on a subway wall and see how much difference it makes.

Respect to the people who put the damn thing up and respect to those who tried to take it down.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Actually she was a Soviet Russian

a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So did that Shia dude have to check into a institution after they stole his flag??

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Actually the intelligent plan would be to distribute flags to like minded individuals. Much more effective. I don't know if this has already happened, (never even heard about this subject before.) If distribution didn't already happen, then yeah probably an ego/marketing trip.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

No argument from me, he's an idiot. But he's an idiot with some issues. Kinda like kickin' a puppy, isn't it, or picking on the smallest kid on the playground.

If 4Chan wants to be taken seriously--I have my doubts--maybe a target a bit more emotionally stable, or significant in the events of the world?

LeBouf is an idiot. He's a bully, by some accounts. He's also an insignificant little F-list celeb. Hardly worth going to the effort of ignoring.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Did Trump ever say he was going to divide and conquer liberals? I never understood it

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This "protest" was ridiculous before; now it has entered epic levels.
Does Lebouf not realize people in the UK have access to the internet?
How effective can his protest be if it has to be "staged" from a foreign country?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

But, but, the lulz!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And he saw the kekz

and it was good.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Did Trump ever say he was going to divide and conquer liberals? I never understood it

You're not the only one. His innauguration speech never singled anyone out. He spoke to all the american people and apparently that's a good reason to hate him for it. If the information that is currently circulating about Obama and his inner circle is true then we will see real fights breaking out in the streets. Obama was always seen as the Messiah and like the people who still follow Hillary "unknown bodycount" Clinton this could escalate really quick. It's to late to put that genie back in the bottle though but i hate to see anyone harmed because of that no matter the politicial affiliation. 4chan is already gearing up for the war on Obama.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Butterfinger

You're not the only one. His innauguration speech never singled anyone out. He spoke to all the american people and apparently that's a good reason to hate him for it. If the information that is currently circulating about Obama and his inner circle is true then we will see real fights breaking out in the streets. Obama was always seen as the Messiah and like the people who still follow Hillary "unknown bodycount" Clinton this could escalate really quick. It's to late to put that genie back in the bottle though but i hate to see anyone harmed because of that no matter the politicial affiliation. 4chan is already gearing up for the war on Obama.

I say bring little O down. I say let his hypocrisy and gross abuse of the american people's trust and naievite be brought forth into the light of day, so that the misinformed and misguided can see him for who he really is. Not my ex president!! Lol

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Yeah, I completely disagree with the guy and think he is a jackass but I wouldn't stop him from sharing his opinion. It's unfortunate that he spreads so much ignorance but for a lot of people, they need it. Some people don't learn just by hearing, they need an experience. Some times they have to be on the wrong end of one. Unfortunately this expands to all extremes. Certain actions are not acceptable but allowing a moron to speak freely gives anyone the opportunity to speak against him.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
On the 7th day, Kek BTFO of Sharia LaBoof

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Who is the bully?

Has any of the merry pranksters from 4chan been arrested and charged with assault relating to this protest/counter-protest?

Shia LePuff has.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is my favorite reality show atm.

Shia made himself a lightning rod.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join