It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘He Will Not Divide Us’ Liverpool Stream Taken Down Following 4chan Trolling

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Seems no matter where one goes.....

heatst.com...

For the fourth time, Shia Labeouf and co. claimed the “He Will Not Divide Us” stream had found a permanent home—and for the fourth time they were proved wrong.

Four times now....and even outside the USA.

The Liverpool, UK, location for the protest livestream has been compromised, with members of 4chan’s /pol/ board scaling the roof of the FACT center and attempting to tear down the flag. Labeouf and his artist friends thought the flag was safe on top of a five- story building in a different country, but again they discounted the power of the Internet.

Even if you disagree with their politics, you can't discount their determination and tenacity.

Three guys were able to get on the roof from another building and made their way across to the arts center.

Perhaps if the people from 4chan would help out the house intel committee we could get to the bottom of the whole wiretap schenanigans.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Good to know that bullying is alive and well and thriving no matter where you go.

Just when I thought 4Chan couldn't be any dumber (actually, not dumber, crueler), they go and prove me wrong. Thumbs up for bullying a guy who obviously has an issue or two to sort through.

edit on 3/23/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

PEPE 4/ Shia 0

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well obviously if they put it in Liverpool it will get nicked,

It's probably on Gumtree...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hahaha! Can't wait to see where he puts it next.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If Shia was smart (we know he isn't), he would start a live feed "protest" in a secret location, out of the public's eye to prevent trollers from disrupting it.

At the same time, I'm glad this keeps happening because it is Grade-A entertainment and he obviously hasn't learned from past failed live feeds
"Keep 'em coming Shia!"

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

PEPE 4/ Shia 0

HAHAHAHA this post is 10/10 for prime comedic illustration of the situation

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Shadilay brothers

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is no escaping the wrath of pepe.
shadilay
edit on 23-3-2017 by dashen because: Kek

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
By taking the flag just gives him more publicity.. and now it has become a game, people will be watching this story for the next location.
So by doing this has actually been massively positive for him as his cause..

Either this guy is a genius and has planned for this to happen... or is extremely lucky because of the following this has got.. either way.. Shia wins

Can imagine him now sitting in his balcony wearing bath robe and smoking a cigar... "mwah ha ha ha, those fools"
edit on 23/3/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Bullying the guy by taking it down or preventing a destructive message? All speech should be protected, hate speech too. Thing is, when one side is using that argument to hush others some times you gotta fight fire with fire. If you can't get your message out because they refuse you an outlet, you can either shout louder and hope not to be whitewashed or you can disrupt the opposing message.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
he has money, he should set it up in the Congo and see if 4chan can make it there. If that one is trolled, move it to Myanmar

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Let me ask a question here.

Is LeBouf (or however you spell his name) allowed an opinion contrary to yours, or even mine?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Have you seen what a despicable bully LaPoof is? He still has free speech, but he also has Pepe on his ass. Hee-larious.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I think I figured it out!
Shia was fighting Nazi's in the last big movie he starred in...
Beating up women no less.

A Nazi woman so it's okay.
Apparently he took his character one step further and now is fighting real life Nazi's.

To think I thought 2017 wouldn't be as entertaining as 2016..
How foolish I was to think the left would act like adults.
edit on 23-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

This picture just shows pure ignorance and it actually pisses me off..

Firstly that is not Liverpool and secondly exactly where that is in London was the scene of a terrorist attack yesterday with people killed and injured..

I'll say no more...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

All Sh*t LaBrains is doing is proving to the entire world how much of a failure he is, not just as an actor, but as an activist, and making /pol/ more popular by pushing it into the public zeitgeist.

Are we tired of winning yet folks?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
After the 2nd time Shia had to know it turned into capture the flag. I think he knew that by putting it up a 3rd and 4th time he was playing along, even if by default..Maybe Shia should play along for a few more rounds then take the people who captured it out to dinner. Everyone can agree no politics will be discussed and Shia can prove that "he will not divide us."

Who would bail 4chan or Shia?

Something tells me Shia wouldn't make it through the meal.
edit on 23-3-2017 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join