It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age of Fourteen Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
(Preface in Parenthesis)

God Numbers the "Kings of Judah" 42 Times in Matthew 1's Genealogy. That represents three sets of 14 Dynasties God used to Reign on Earth. Generally this is held as (Matthew 1:17):

1. Abraham to David for 14 Dynasties = Angelic City of Atlantis (Job 38:31-33, Constellation's Belt 33000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C., Ice Age)
2. Babylon to Christ for 14 Dynasties = Egypt (Romans 5:14-15, 3000 B.C., ending with Moses)
3. Babylon to David for 14 Dynasties = Babylon (David to Babylon given in Revelation, 300 A.D., ending with Ezra)

I CHRONICLES 1:1 Adam, Sheth, Enosh,
I CHRONICLES 1:2 Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered,
I CHRONICLES 1:3 Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,
I CHRONICLES 1:4 Noah, Shem (STOPS AT SHEM)
GENESIS 11:11 And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
GENESIS 11:12 And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
GENESIS 11:13 And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
GENESIS 11:14 And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:
GENESIS 11:15 And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
GENESIS 11:16 And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:
GENESIS 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one [was] Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name [was] Joktan.

14 Dynasties for the Angelic City of Atlantis, after that, God terminates the Dynasties of Atlantis with Peleg as the gospel's law recounts. Ancient Pyramids of Mesoamerica, the Mayans and Incas, were not originally built by them. Angels Built them, and many other things out of stones, durin the time it took God to complete the bringing of his expressed image to Earth, which history sees as the Ice Age, shortly before God introduced the line of intelligent primates. By this time, God already completed the Flood of Noah, and finished all of the modifications to all of the continents on earth, everything that we see today has been this way since around 10,000 B.C... ... God also touched the other universe in his measurement, so there was a Great War, that was explained to man around 3000 B.C., however, none of that involved God technically as it was only the result of sin. No, Genetic Modification of Man, and no Planetary Migration of Man, things were slapped together, according to God's Will, and then truth was revealed, the rest that we see is simply the result of paganism. That has ultimately fueled, global terrorism and cop killing until we are reproved to cleanse dead work and dead flesh following the Sign of Divorce.

Following the Trend of 14 Dynasties, recounted in Babylon: The 14th Entry of the Sumerian Kings List is "Puannum", most likely named after "Peleg", since that is when God terminated the 14 Dynasties after they were completed. Now the Correct answer to Babylonian, would be their eschatology of Gods, so you can imagine how incorrect that would become! Nonetheless, we'll identify 14 Dynasties in sequence God used to proclaim his authority on earth:

Kassite Dynasty (Third Dynasty of Babylon) - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kings_of_Babylon

Agum II - 1507 B.C. (Immediately after God removed Moses out of Egypt, God choose the Babylonian Dynasties for 14 Generations)
Burnaburiash I
Kashtiliash III
Ulamburiash
Agum III
Karaindash
Kadashman-harbe I
Kurigalzu I
Kadashman-Enlil I
Burnaburiash II
Kara-hardash
Nazi-Bugash
Kurigalzu II
Nazi-Maruttash (Mari Orsic, Nazi Party)(Terminates the 14th Generation, Remember, the Gospel records the Assyrians/Babylonians/Chaldeans began to War with Samuel and that carried down the line into David, where we see the divisions of 14 Generations, paralleled (God would not choose another dynasty, he would not choose Jerusalem/Isreal, for the sake of David (INRI, Inces*/Rap*/Murde*), God's interests were exceeded in the violation of his law, secondarily; God's Measurement of three sets of 14 Dynasties, equaled the 42 Kings of Judah or, Sons of Man under Joseph in the Genealogy recounted in Matthew 1)

Inspiration to rediscover such technologies were found in a novel published in 1871 by Rosicrucian author Edward Bulwer-Lytton, entitled, "THE COMING RACE".

Lytton tells the tale of an intrepid explorer who discovers an advanced race of humans living within a vast subterranean world who call themselves "Vril-ya". These beings had formerly been surface dwellers until a global catastrophe not unlike the Old Testament flood, forced them to take refuge deep in the Earth.

The survival of this marvelous society was facilitated by their application of a force they referred to as "Vril". (the Vimana ships or Sign of Divorce)

Edward Leedskalnin 1887-1951 ... ... Lead Hitler on the Expedition to the Center of the Earth Off World, he also claimed to know the origins of man, and the root race, and the nature to which God would discern of all the nations during the ascension process by the temple stones. However, everything that he had said, had quickly fell on deaf ears, and he eventually escaped to the USA, where he believed God would begin the initial expression of the Sign of Divorce, following a similar display of his mercies, and he believed that until he died. That has remained a mystery until today, when the Antichrist has arrived on the scene. (We have quantified God's Mercies into 4 Categories following the 4 Contradictions of the Gospel's Law, echoed with the Apostle Paul: Black Knight Satellite, Mars Colony, Expedition Off World to Andromeda, Higgs Boson) (End of Preface in Parenthesis)

Khufu. Greek form: Cheops and Suphis. Built the Great pyramid of Giza. Khufu is depicted as a cruel tyrant by ancient Greek authors, Ancient Egyptian sources however describe him as a generous and pious ruler. He is the main protagonist of the famous Westcar Papyrus, in which he allegedly consults a magician named Dedi. Dedi makes a prophecy and performs magical wonders. The first imprinted papyri originate from Khufu's reign, which may have made ancient Greek authors believe that Khufu wrote books in attempt to praise the gods. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pharaohs

Abraham is credited with the creation of the Homosapien in 3000 B.C................The More Correct Position for God's Establishment of the First Human Lead Dynasty in Egypt, would be 14 Dynasties, from the Fourth Dynasty to the Eighteenth Dynasty, that ended with Moses. What we see recorded in the "Westcar Papyrus", is, one to one, account of Joseph's Exodus to Egypt to begin and establish the 14 Dynasties, at that time around 3000 B.C. as recorded in the gospel's law (completing Jacob's trial of faith).

ROMANS 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
ROMANS 5:15 But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

The Pyramid Under the Temple Mound is Authentic, the Sphinx is Fake. (Doubling what happen, Nguyen Vam Len,when its time to settle things)
edit on 23-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
????
All yours Marduk

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well the answer is clear

Wrong forum...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

musterion8.com/galacticalignmentandchrist/chirho3.html

(Four Contradictions of the Gospel's Law, so how many times does God Measure Judah with 14 Dynasties?)

1. Before Peleg (1 Chronicles 2:3)
2. Before Joshua (Joshua 7:1)
3. Before David (2 Samuel 1:18)
4. Before Two Witnesses Reign in Revelation (Galatians 2:1-2)

GALATIANS 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with [me] also.
GALATIANS 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Franklin D. Roosevelt 1882 to 1945(Edward Leedskalnin, 1887 to 1951 , Coral Castle)
Harry S. Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon B. Johnson
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
George H. W. Bush
Bill Clinton
George W. Bush
Barack Obama
Donald Trump (Antichrist Appears on the Scene)

God calls Moses a King in the Line of Judah, a measurement God completed at that time in the transition out of Egypt (which also transitioned God's usage of the 14 Dynasties, so God would not allow Moses to Cross the River with the Hebrews on that basis). However, because that argument is also true, God numbers 14 Kings, when he refers to the revelation. God doesn't refer to 14 Sons of Man, so, the best answer is from Edward Leedskalnin to the Antichrist. (Nguyen Van Lem, the First Resurrection of the Antichrist, God had only began to Number 14 Kings leading to the Antichrist in the USA (by the time of the second resurrection), the fact that Asia was convicted of global genocide, only completed, God's Goals, of transferring the initial location for the Sign of Divorce, this also follows the gathering of the Jewish Population, the Jewish Population is only a contributing factor if we follow the gospel's law (Lamentations 2:15-18) (by the time the new testament was completed, to the modern era, most of the jews lived in europe, but by the time the Antichrist was born in his First Resurrection, the holocausting of the jews had already began to drive them out, and into the USA) (

(God's Intentions about the Sign of Divorce's Initial Expression)
1. Achan (Egypt, Joshua 7:20-21)
2. Achmetha (Babylon, Ezra 6:2)
3. Anathema Maranatha (Europe/Asia/Vietnam, 1 Corinthians 16:22)
4. Arimathaea (USA, Matthew 27:57)

Murder/Suicide with the Antichrist is the global theme, and this follow, ethn** suicides in its various forms. A part of this reason is a desire to kill what god consider's his potential in the gospel's program. There is no evidence that God intends to displace the USA, however, going back a moment the City of Atlantis or activity before the Homosapien Abraham, did not fit God's criteria for the gospel, so this length of time falls into europe/asia as god's interests in the initial expression of the sign of divorce at that time. Murder/Suicide with the Antichrist as much as I encourage that, its not important, you should learn from that when god drives them away and kills them, as much as this is done on a daily basis.......................John F. Kennedy's name, following the Three Resurrections of John (King David) (Moses in the Revelation Three Times for the Last Gen. of 70 years, Jesus before earth and then once) in the New Testament, makes it seem like he was indeed the Antichrist, in reality. Murder/Suicide with the Antichrist, means you are just drive away or killed, God's Mercies does not have to involve the Earth Directly, it appears God follows a different pattern also following this example according to his will. Best examples of God's Mercies in the present time, would begin with the Apostle Paul, then Nostradamus, then Edward Leedskalnin, finally the Antichrist. God does his mercies 4 times, to parallel the 4 contradictions of his law in the New Testament Era. (Edward Leedskalnin counted "Sweet 16", or 14 kings plus 2 resurrections of the Antichrist for 16 before God reveals his mercies, for the 1600 of Rev. 14). Love and Blessings. (Best I can so far in tracing the Sons of Man, sometimes the information is not pertinent so its not important, Nostradamus Lost Plates, record an Expedition Off World, that is something we will do today, also I'm very clear and for a long time, about using the USA to illustrate god's mercies, soon).
edit on 23-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

Actually the sphinx is older than the great pyramid and shows water damage from when the area was wetter. But it dont fit the Estimate from the great egyptologist who dug it out and they are sacred cows and coudnt possibly be wrong riiiiiggghhhtttt?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: tbchugs

Actually the sphinx is older than the great pyramid and shows water damage from when the area was wetter. But it dont fit the Estimate from the great egyptologist who dug it out and they are sacred cows and coudnt possibly be wrong riiiiiggghhhtttt?

(Commentary in Parenthesis)

JOHN 21:20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
JOHN 21:21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what [shall] this man [do]?
JOHN 21:22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee? follow thou me.
JOHN 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what [is that] to thee?

(Three Resurrections of King David in the New Testament, or Stephen/Barabas(Barnabas)/John ... ... ... ... God says that like Judas, which did not need to eat of the lord's body, John also did not need to eat of the lord's body, because he was a levite, an angel of the lord ... ... ... ... later on it is revealed that John was an Angel of the Lord in Revelations (God numbers 70 Angels in Luke, and God reveals that 42 of those Angels are Fallen) (All Angels are created with Sin, with the exception of Judas and Moses ... also payment is not necessary, with the Angels of Heaven, they don't inherit "Joseph the Blessings", so they don't need the lord's body (babylon), furthermore there are no angels in heaven, because an angel is created with sin)

www.youtube.com... (Signs of Thy Coming)

God didn't use mankind as a witness with the "City of Atlantis" or first 14 Dynasty set ending with Peleg. So the Sphinx is a reminder of the "Lion of Judah", which is another name for Jesus as a Earthly King. (Now Jesus did not come as an earthly king in the New Testament, he came as a prophet, to declare his payment for sin).

In Revelation, God uses Mankind as a witness, so that is the association between the Sphinx and Constellation Leo, or, for 33 Days from Leo to Virgo, or 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017.

(God did not use Mankind as a witness in the first set of 14 Dynasties, so God revisits that decision in revealing his mercies, following his condemnation of "dead work and dead flesh", with the sign of divorce. This behavior goes back to the 4 Contradictions of the Gospel, or Three Presentations of the 10 Commmandments (2 with moses, 1 with joshua) and the gospel's accusation of stealing to tribes. (so its the sphinx (rather than a pyramid), and three pyramids with another pyramid under the temple mound in jerusalem (in place of the sphinx)) (this follows the establishment of the constellation's belt as we know it today and the final position of Constellation Leo the Lion) (God doesn't contend with sin, then god does so for two times, then god acts to resolve sin in the scope of 14 dynasties) (purpose of the gospel is equal potential, in a perfect sense that means no sin, but God is creating beings with sin when the gospel is finished to illustrate his mercy
edit on 27-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join