It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztec, Toltec, Olmec or Mayan land for sale?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am looking to purchase real estate in mexico to begin an experiment. Does anyone know if any of the ancient lands are for sale?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What would qualify as land owned by those entities? By the mayan people or by the mayan state? Land owned by the elite of the various city states? Or land in the borders of the city proper?

Uhm, I wouldn't be able to help much if you have any answers to those question tho, so as not to lead you on or something. Tho those would be important considerations. The land worked by a tribe that lived in 'mayan times' would be different from the site of a mayan temple no?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was under the impression that this is a conspiracy forum, when did it turn into a real estate forum?

Surf

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i most certainly hope that those sacred places are not for sale.
May i enquire as to your intentions?
are they protected at all? who owns them now?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
You should buy a house in Mexico city, it's of aztec origin. Mexico city was once known as Tenochititlan.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
no lie here
i heard walmarts was or did put a store next to the pyramid..where men become gods.
i cried deeply when i heard that,engraining the ley of the lands with raping the land,two ley lines in europe..filled with history of war
we all have a wallmart in reach..a plastic god
could it be satan hmmm lol,its all god.good
i live near the peacemaker ley and chakra leys...great lands around here,stay local,
i'd rather see u buy swamp land than buy ancient power spots like these
i,d rather sit in the middle of the highway and just go aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
its all just so corrupted
thanks to our 5 lower senses

top topics

join