It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara Carter Is Back And She Lets On That Trump Wiretap Traces To The top

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I understand that you want to reinterpret the Presidents tweets and even when you do, every individual you pin your hopes on first Clapper, then Comey, then Nunes have all said that there is nothing illegal in any wiretapping, surveillance or spying that has (or hasn't) occurred.

So pipnpip poorly.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

I did not say "the direct orders of the Obama admin cabinet members". That we do not know and can not yet say, and given that I did not say it, I don't have to prove it.

If the orders did not come from the Obama admin or we do not know who ordered it, how can you make that specific claim?

I said the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign.

I know. Which cabinet member ordered for that spying to take place? It appears you claim we do not know what we need to know, but you know that which we do not know.

Simply because Executive Branch policy mandates the FBI. All very simple.

So it was policy that drove the FBI's actions and not the direct actions of the Obama admin.

Glad we could clear that up.

Yes.

So like I said the Obama administration was spying on Trump's campaign. It was all pretty obvious a while back, not sure what took you so long.

It is clear that there was Obama Regime spying on Team Trump, Obama ordered it just as he had many times before, and crimes were committed as a result.

Will the criminal Obama ever be brought to justice for his treason?

Who knows.

One can always hope...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There is zero evidence that President Obama ordered any wiretapping/surveillance/spying on Donald Trump at Trump tower or anywhere else.

There is evidence that some Trump associates/operatives/surrogates are either the subject of investigations or involved somehow in investigations conducted by the FBI which is also investigating Russian attacks on our General Election process including break-ins and thefts from the Democratic National Committee and others.

These statements have been verified by DNI Clapper, Director Comey, Director Rogers and even Chairman Nunes.

The Congressional "investigation" is on-going, but has been severely compromised by the actions of Trump surrogate Rep. Nunes in his decision to provide cover for Trump and company rather than fulfill his duties to the American people.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The good news is, when the traitor Obama is prosecuted for his illegal acts, there will be plenty of evidence to convict him.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The even better news is that when the bumbling buffoon Trump is run out of the White House on a rail by his own Cabinet or his own Party, there will great hue and cry among the Trump faithful ... and Barack Obama will probably still be sunning on a beach somewhere having left office with the highest approval rating of any recent President.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's hilarious at this point that failed stammering imbecile, Barack Hussein Obama, has still got a few slavish sycophants left out there. His record is laughably weak, he left office with scant accomplishment other than the complete destruction of the Democrat party (lol), and will forever be remembered for spying on President-Elect Trump.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Having fallen beyond hilarious and continually slipping ever further into an abyss of the surreal, the man-child Master of Word Salad and failed promises, Donald J. Trump, somehow still manages to pull in feeble-minded, weak-willed drones that trudge through all sorts of fallacies and lies in order to make paltry attempts to hold their lord-and-master aloft. While crowing about "doing more" all he's done is exhibit just how unsuited in all ways he is for the Office he managed to snag ... as he has certainly done more to bring shame to the Office and to our country.

Trump will be remembered for the shortest most corrupt Presidency in two centuries ... as the worst is yet to come.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join