It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara Carter Is Back And She Lets On That Trump Wiretap Traces To The top

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You clearly have not read the discussion on it. Are you liberal propagandists a tag team or something?

I'm not a liberal. You know what they say about assuming.

Obama's administration were spying on the Trump campaign.

Prove it. Which cabinet member ordered the spying?

What we don't know is who ordered it

So...you can't prove it. Considering that, let's ask ourselves who's really trying to spread propaganda.

You speak in absolutes, but cannot prove your assertions.

I am sure Nunes will get that. He's done an excellent job so far of informing the public.

Yes. So much so that he had to apologize for his actions.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If there was no spying then how did the unmasked names get on those 'dozens' of reports?

What reports?
Friday came and went.

Already explained in the same news conference that NBC took a snippet from to try and pretend Nunes walked back his statements

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, that's...uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You clearly have not read the discussion on it. Are you liberal propagandists a tag team or something?

So...you can't prove it. Considering that, let's ask ourselves who's really trying to spread propaganda.

I am sure Nunes will get that. He's done an excellent job so far of informing the public.

The fact the person who ordered it is still unknown does not take away the fact dozens of reports have been produced with Trump and his campaign team's names unmasked.

So, how did those reports get produced then?
edit on 26/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

Who is Alex Newman and why should anyone pay any attention to him?

I have no idea. I had an "Alex Newsome" on my tennis team in college.

I have no idea who Alex Newman is, why anyone should pay attention to him, or if he even knows how to play tennis.

What's his deal?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The fact the persoon who ordered it is still unknown does not take away the fact dozens of reports have been produced with Trump and his campaign team's names unmasked.

A printer? I'm not sure.

So you don't know whom ordered it?

Then how can you say it was a member of the Obama administration? Which cabinet member was it?

Answer that and we can put this to rest. Otherwise, quit wasting our time with your obvious attempts at pushing propaganda.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The fact the person who ordered it is still unknown does not take away the fact dozens of reports have been produced with Trump and his campaign team's names unmasked.

Who has the reports?
How do you know they say what Nunes first (sort of) said about them?

edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The fact the persoon who ordered it is still unknown does not take away the fact dozens of reports have been produced with Trump and his campaign team's names unmasked.

A printer? I'm not sure.

So you don't know whom ordered it?

Then how can you say it was a member of the Obama administration? Which cabinet member was it?

Answer that and we can put this to rest. Otherwise, quit wasting our time with your obvious attempts at pushing propaganda.

Already been round that loop too, but in short:

We know the FBI have been running counter intelligence to include the Trump campaign as per Comey's statements.
We know the FBI get their authority from the DoJ - implicit authority given to them by the policy of the Executive branch.

The Obama Administration were spying on the Trump campaign.

Now stop avioding the question - how did Trump and his campaign team's names get included, unmasked, in dozens of intelligence reports that were widely circulated?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Correction.
We know that foreign entities were being monitored.

Now, if you consider them to be members of the Trump campaign, you are indeed correct about them being spied upon.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Speaking of Trump surrogates as agents of foreign powers ... oh wait ... it's Mr. Nunes again ...

The powerful Republican is battling the DoD to move a massive intelligence complex to an isolated island in the Azores, at a reported extra cost of $1.2 billion. Why?

Nunes’s opponents question the motivations behind his fight. The congressman has close ties to the Azores; as the descendant of Azorean immigrants, a major celebrity in Portugal, and a frequent contact of the Portuguese government, he’s led the opposition to the plan to downsize Lajes from day one.

The fight began in 2012, when the Defense Department decided to reduce its footprint at the mid-Atlantic stopover, now averaging just two flights a day. “Those guys are just sitting around out there,” one DoD official says. Worried about the local economic impact — the base is the largest employer of Portuguese on the island of Terceira, and hundreds would be laid off — Nunes helped pass a bill in 2013 halting the drawdown until the Pentagon completed a comprehensive European base assessment.

He lobbied the DoD and Congress relentlessly to repurpose the facility, introducing a bill that would turn Lajes into a forward base for U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM). Congress declined to pass that measure, and in early 2015 the DoD announced a further, final round of Lajes cuts.

Defense officials are skeptical, citing Nunes’s past efforts to base several unrelated missions at the Azores location.

National Review

Hmmm ... this hard work for Portugal at the expense of the American taxpayer must be why the Portugeuse Goverment made Nunes a Portugeuse Knight ...Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry.

It is a five-tier order, whose titles are awarded for relevant services to Portugal and for services in the expansion of the Portuguese culture, its history and its values (with a particular focus on its maritime history). The number of members in each grade is restricted by its constitution, and titles are attributed by special decree by the Grand Master of the Order, i.e., the President of the Republic of Portugal.

Wonder what other countries besides Portugal he's working for so hard?
edit on 26-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Correction.
We know that foreign entities were being monitored.

False. That is a possibility, but matters not. The unmasking of the names of Trump and his team and the wide circulation of dozens of reports is still spying on Trump and his campaign.

link   

Who has the reports?
How do you know they say what Nunes first (sort of) said about them?

Nunes has "access" to the reports according to reporting, but as I do not have certified copies of those reports or photos of Nunes holding them up in the air, I suppose that reporting is meaningless to you.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Speaking of Trump surrogates as agents of foreign powers ... oh wait ... it's Mr. Nunes again ...

The powerful Republican is battling the DoD to move a massive intelligence complex to an isolated island in the Azores, at a reported extra cost of $1.2 billion. Why?

Nunes’s opponents question the motivations behind his fight. The congressman has close ties to the Azores; as the descendant of Azorean immigrants, a major celebrity in Portugal, and a frequent contact of the Portuguese government, he’s led the opposition to the plan to downsize Lajes from day one.

The fight began in 2012, when the Defense Department decided to reduce its footprint at the mid-Atlantic stopover, now averaging just two flights a day. “Those guys are just sitting around out there,” one DoD official says. Worried about the local economic impact — the base is the largest employer of Portuguese on the island of Terceira, and hundreds would be laid off — Nunes helped pass a bill in 2013 halting the drawdown until the Pentagon completed a comprehensive European base assessment.

He lobbied the DoD and Congress relentlessly to repurpose the facility, introducing a bill that would turn Lajes into a forward base for U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM). Congress declined to pass that measure, and in early 2015 the DoD announced a further, final round of Lajes cuts.

Defense officials are skeptical, citing Nunes’s past efforts to base several unrelated missions at the Azores location.

National Review

Hmmm ... this hard work for Portugal at the expense of the American taxpayer must be why the Portugeuse Goverment made Nunes a Portugeuse Knight ...Grand Officer of the Order of Prince Henry.

It is a five-tier order, whose titles are awarded for relevant services to Portugal and for services in the expansion of the Portuguese culture, its history and its values (with a particular focus on its maritime history). The number of members in each grade is restricted by its constitution, and titles are attributed by special decree by the Grand Master of the Order, i.e., the President of the Republic of Portugal.

Wonder what other countries besides Portugal he's working for so hard?

Is this your propaganda hour?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Already been round that loop too, but in short.

Indeed. You keep it short because you cannot prove what you claim.

We know the FBI have been running counter intelligence to include the Trump campaign as per Comey's statements. We know the FBI get their authority from the DoJ - implicit authority given to them by the policy of the Executive branch.

So it was the set policy that gave the IC the authority to investigate the matter. Cool.

Glad we settled that matter. For a moment I thought the decision came from an Obama cabinet member, which is what you have claimed by saying the Obama admin.

Now stop avioding the question - how did Trump and his campaign team's names get included, unmasked, in dozens of intelligence reports that were widely circulated?

I've not avoided the question.

Perhaps they were included/unmasked because they were doing something they should not have been doing.
edit on 26-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You don't like the truth, do you UK?

Sorry, that's what we deal in around here. You keep pushing the disinfo, we'll keep pushing the facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Nunes has also said, repeatedly, that Trump was not spied on by Obama.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I don't have many doubts that Nunes was shown something. His shifting descriptions of what what he saw make it difficult to know what it was. That he has been unable to produce what he saw and submit it to the committee doesn't help.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

/shrug

Wrong. Nunes has NOT made that declarative statement at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

/shrug

Wrong. Nunes has NOT made that declarative statement at all.

You're wrong or lying.

He said it on Friday. Link provided above.

NBC

Watch the video.
edit on 26-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Already been round that loop too, but in short.

Indeed. You keep it short because you cannot prove what you claim.

We know the FBI have been running counter intelligence to include the Trump campaign as per Comey's statements. We know the FBI get their authority from the DoJ - implicit authority given to them by the policy of the Executive branch.

So it was the set policy that gave the IC the authority to investigate the matter. Cool.

Glad we settled that matter. For a moment I thought the decision came from an Obama cabinet member, which is what you have claimed by saying the Obama admin.

Your rather absurd point of view would mean that no company is responsible for their employees actions on company business. Next time a person sues a company because a child was injured by one of their dangerous toys, the company can just tell the judge "hey Judge, it wasn't us, we just told the team to make a product, we didn't tell them how!". I am sure they'd do really well with that defence.

No, whichever way you cut it, the Obama administration were spying on the Trump campaign. I know dear Obama never wanted to take responsibility for anything, but he was the head of the Executive branch setting policy for the FBI, so he wears it.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join