It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else sick of hearing how Islam is the religion of "peace"?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don’t have a issue with the majority of Muslim that don’t do anything and abide by all laws.

But come on lets stop kidding ourselves. Islam is not a religion of "peace".

Does a religion of peace:

Create a caliphate that burns people alive and tortures people to death?

Fly’s planes into tower blocks.

Drives cars into crowds of people.

Executes women for rape.

Pretty much every country ruled by Islam is a violent totalitarian state with little to no personal freedom, even if rich like Dubai or Saudi Arabia they are ruled by the sword.

And to pretty much confirm my argument.
If Islam really was religion of "peace" surely one could draw a picture of Muhamad with out the fear of being killed?

Now I am not in favour of anysort of religion ban or dircet percecution. I just want the media and SJW to stop trying to kid themselves.
edit on 23-3-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I just want the media and SJW to stop trying to kid themselves.

It doesn't make any sense that they do, unless we start dabbling in theories that perhaps a violent totalitarian state with little to no personal freedom is what deep down they really want...

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Who better to describe exactly what Islam is, than an ex-Muslim?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Religion of peace is a term coined by George W. Bush.

If you read the Koran it is quite evident that Islam is a religion of conquest.

Either through overt military conquest or internal sedition resulting in conquest by revolution/coup.

Islam is not just a religion either, it is also a political ideology. It lays out guidelines for rulers that go beyond mere spiritual belief.

Fairly unrelated but I came across this graph of the Prophet's instructions for Muslims during war. It's quite reasonable, but the Islamic State and their "Moderate Opposition" friends must've skipped those parts of the Koran, since they violate every law of war set out by their Prophet.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If Islam was a religion of Peace. These nations would probably the best democracies today.
And they would have been the moste polite and respectfull People the rest of the world would look up to.
Instead they missuse it and degrade themselves to being haters and warmongers and the scumbags of the Earth.

What a loving God these idiots fallow. A God so weak that he cant do his dirty work himself.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I will be fair on them.

1000-500 years ago they were pretty enlightened and "peaceful" compared to Europe and Christianity and where far ahead politely, socially and scientifically.

But Since then something has happened. The Islamic world has moved backwards and the Western world forward.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Anyone else sick of hearing how Islam is the religion of "peace"?

Only a moron thinks it is. Most world governments are operating under this delusion, which means those of us who really are peaceful will be the minority in our own countries soon.

I'm glad I'm old. I've seen enough of this rock and enough of this irrational madness to integrate.

It's time to go.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You made me giggle so had to sign back in to comment.

You naughty boy, you have such a way with words sometimes.

Even Jesus said don't think that he came with peace, but a sword, lol. So I think Islam might be stretching the ol' hyperbole a bit too far with that religious spin and propaganda.

Revolution 9 comes in peace, but don't go be flying doves too close; my ray gun is at the ready.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Well, you have to understand that the Koran (among other documents) is not a static document, it is a living document subject to many thousands of evolutions and interpretations over the centuries. Subsequent clerics and high ruling religious leaders have amended the Koran many, many, times.

Consequently, they have twisted the first recorded words of Muhammed many thousands of times to what they are believe now.

I need to run, but there's a word for these (amendments/evolutions) and I can't recall what it is at the moment.

edit on 3/23/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hadiths?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am sick of hearing that any religious cult allegedly has something to do with humanity, freedom and peace!
Wasting time with praying to imaginary idols instead of taking ones life into his own hands, yeah, that sounds logical...

There is no cult of peace, murders happened in the name of ALL religious cults!

edit on 23 3 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

And to pretty much confirm my argument.
If Islam really was religion of "peace" surely one could draw a picture of Muhamad with out the fear of being killed?

Now there's a puzzle .... It is irreverent and forbidden to draw a likeness

of Muhamad, but, Muhamad which ever version of spelling used is the

number one name for Muslim boys.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Any ideology can have factions of violence. Humans try to spread their specific ideology in many different ways, some resorting to violence.

Calling any religion or ideology a propagation of peace is silly. Why don't we call America the nation of peace

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It a spelling error .
They meant to say its a religion of pieces .

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

"Now I am not in favor of any sort of religion ban or direct persecution. I just want the media and SJW to stop trying to kid themselves."

The SJW are liberal dreamers who believe that the world is somehow different than it appears, they are always looking for goodness and justice....and may attack you if they disagree with your views.

Islamic teaching seems to mirror the SJW's stated philosophy of peace and love .....yet it reacts in the same manner as the SJW when disagreed with.

Ironically, I think Islam understands its core motivations far better than their liberal American apologists....who will be their first victims if history is any indication.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's the same old game with the main stream media and government, all they have to do is repeat it over and over enough times and people will start to belive them, and it works every time.
edit on 23-3-2017 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Very good points!
I had listened to a podcast recently, that featured a former CIA agent who was in charge of studying Islam and finding practical ways to turn it against the Muslims during the Iraq/Afghanistan invasion.
He was asked what the difference was between a 'normal' muslim, and an extremist. He replied that he had never met an extremist, he had only met Muslims. When asked to elaborate, he stated that Sunni and Shia were essentially the same thing. The preached the same death to America crap, and taught Sharia law in ALL mosques.
Summarizing, he stated they are all the same. The only difference between the muslims blowing themselves up and the ones at the temple down the street from your house, is that the suicide bombers have declared Jihad.
So the only difference is ones claiming jihad, and others that have not. (From what ive heard. If Im wrong, im wrong)

edit on 23/3/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I came here thinking that the website "a religion of peace" was referred to. Don't know if anyone looks at this or if it is even allowed on ATS.

The Religion of Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Great link! Ill have to check it out later when i have more time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join