It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US-Israeli citizen arrested for wave of bomb threats against Jewish centers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

A 19-year-old US-Israeli citizen has been arrested in southern Israel on suspicion of carrying out a wave of telephone bomb threats targeting Jewish centers and communities around the world.

The Anti-Defamation League has recorded 165 bomb threats targeting Jewish institutions around North America since January, as well as in New Zealand and Australia in 2016

The FBI has been investigating a spate of bomb threats made to Jewish centers in Florida, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and North Carolina, as well as similar threats to Delta Airlines.

Source

You've probably heard about the rash of bomb threats against Jewish centers lately... Turns out it was pretty much all one man: A US-Israeli citizen making the threats from his home in Israel. His father was also arrested.
I'll be interested in finding out what his motivations were. Was he doing it just "for fun", or did he have some deeper motivation?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Way to go drawing attention to your non existant plight.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A 19-year-old US-Israeli citizen has been arrested in southern Israel on suspicion of carrying out a wave of telephone bomb threats targeting Jewish centers and communities around the world.

The Anti-Defamation League has recorded 165 bomb threats targeting Jewish institutions around North America since January, as well as in New Zealand and Australia in 2016

The FBI has been investigating a spate of bomb threats made to Jewish centers in Florida, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and North Carolina, as well as similar threats to Delta Airlines.

Source

You've probably heard about the rash of bomb threats against Jewish centers lately... Turns out it was pretty much all one man: A US-Israeli citizen making the threats from his home in Israel. His father was also arrested.
I'll be interested in finding out what his motivations were. Was he doing it just "for fun", or did he have some deeper motivation?

Interesting the father was arrested as well...seems to me the father passed his hate down to his son. Either way...bye bye citizenship in the US!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Gotta keep the victim culture brewing. Neither side is right in the in the Israeli-Palestinian war. Which side is more right seems to be up for debate to many people, lots of one sided mindsets though. Jews seem disproportionately drawn to their victim hood though. Some justified, some not. No way to properly gauge unless put under extreme examination. Do you believe the MSM lies or do you believe the alternative media lies? Both sides are lying but about what.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Sounds like a Mossad cell doing his own false flag attacks for the greater good of the mother country.

If you do the math over the long term it would be a lot cheaper for the US if we just airlifted all the Jewish people and all the buildings to spot in Arizona.

edit on 23-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hate when ppl do this, they make real incidences unbelievable , btw one AA reporter made anti-Semitic threats in order to implicate his ex girl friend..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't believe it meets the threshold of striping American citizenship, but they can kiss there Israeli citizenship goodbye.

More than 40 years ago was the first time I ever heard the phrase " Crazy Americans " being used by the Israelis.
It didn't take me long to understand why.

I can tell you about dozens of similar incidents.

One time there was a certain Military General who had a religious epiphany and went AWOL to go live among the chosen people. The suits at the Embassy were sweating bricks. We finally nailed him during a traffic stop in the south.
He was hiding under a blanket in the trunk. Just another average day in the Shabak.

Buck

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
I hate when ppl do this, they make real incidences unbelievable , btw one AA reporter made anti-Semitic threats in order to implicate his ex girl friend..

Sometimes I wonder if the anti-Semitic banter being tossed about is just to allow the Israilis to do whatever they want. Google "9/11 purim children". Maybe it's anti-Semitic but what if it's not??????????

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I've always wondered why monotheists care about "Holy" land. It seems like such a pagan belief.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Sometimes I wonder if the anti-Semitic banter being tossed about is just to allow the Israilis to do whatever they want.

Absolutely, Madam will explain this in details :

3 weeks ago :

Trump implies that recent anti-Semitism were false flags.

new topics

top topics

join