It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA/CIA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery: Trump, Chief Justice, and 156 Judges were spied on

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yes. It seems to be coming from all sides. But few seem willing to attach their names and faces to their claims... so bravo to this guy for stating his truth loud and proud (not necessarily thee truth, but time will tell).

I hope others follow suit.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: oxford

Makes you wonder what is really going on...

Sure does!

I can only say that I believe there are lots of people playing this from lots of angles -- depending on their own agenda -- and some are more trustworthy than others.

Edward Snowden and Dennis Montgomery are two who are willing to stand behind their claims, so I tend to give them more credibility than others. But that's the best/most I can say.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

amazing stuff might as well throw Bush and Chaney in the exercise yard along with the obama crop of traitors.

If/when a full and proper investigation and appropriate prosecution occurs (I know... that's a big "if") I would expect exactly that. Let the chips fall where they may!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Isn't Dennis Montgomery a known Pathological Liar and Hoaxer? See the Wikipedia article on him.

So I've heard.

Things like this are one of the reasons people should really question sources like Alex Jones, as he tends to
use poor sources and he often makes huge announcements around these sorts of things and they often go nowhere.

Your point is well taken about questioning sources, especially anonymous sources with nothing to substantiate their claims, but I'm not sure why you invoked Alex Jones since the OP links to a letter written by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Alex Jones and/or InfoWars.

Regardless, in this instance the Whistleblower is not anonymous, and claims to have documentation and hard evidence -- including hard drives -- which will either show what he says or won't. No one has to take his word for anything. Either he's got the dirt or he doesn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wonder if it has something to do with the Aswan brothers? - found this youtube interesting:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have wondered that too. Obviously much effort is being made to ignore the KNOWN FACTS about these guys... while much is made about rumors and innuendoes and just plain gossip! But don't we dare look at the man behind that curtain!!!

Thanks for link. I can't watch vids right now, but I'll watch it when I can .

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I have wondered that too. Obviously much effort is being made to ignore the KNOWN FACTS about these guys... while much is made about rumors and innuendoes and just plain gossip! But don't we dare look at the man behind that curtain!!!

Thanks for link. I can't watch vids right now, but I'll watch it when I can .

The vid was quite interesting saying that the three Muslim Brothers were actually Pakistan intelligence and they had replaced the routers in the US Government which were bugged with Malware (which wikileaks confirmed possible yesterday in the dark matter leak). They were using the intel on operations in Afghan and Iraq to take out US Soldiers (i.e seal team 6). Shocking if true!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh no... that just makes me sick. But I do remember much suspicion at the time about Seal Team 6, and for good reason.

And the worst part of it all is that I believe at least some of those congress critters knew exactly what they were doing and hired them to do exactly that. I don't want to believe that. I want to be wrong. But all the evidence pointing in that direction is piling up.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Oh no... that just makes me sick. But I do remember much suspicion at the time about Seal Team 6, and for good reason.

And the worst part of it all is that I believe at least some of those congress critters knew exactly what they were doing and hired them to do exactly that. I don't want to believe that. I want to be wrong. But all the evidence pointing in that direction is piling up.

I didn't want to believe it either but these guys were earning three times the salary as others doing similar jobs it all looks very dodgy

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And even that wasn't enough for them... holding their step-mother hostage and bleeding her dry -- or maybe it was more than that, to keep her silent?

I don't even wonder any more how much worse it can get. I just brace myself for the worst.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So Montgomery, who was last a government contractor (for the Air Force) in May 2009, somehow left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages while working with James Clapper (4th Director of National Intelligence, August 9, 2010 – January 20, 2017) and John Brennan (Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, March 8, 2013 – January 20, 2017)?

Yeah, no.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
So Montgomery, who was last a government contractor (for the Air Force) in May 2009, somehow left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages while working with James Clapper (4th Director of National Intelligence, August 9, 2010 – January 20, 2017) and John Brennan (Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, March 8, 2013 – January 20, 2017)?

Yeah, no.

I understand your skepticism.

But don't you even at least give him credit for being willing to put his name behind his claims? As opposed to the many anonymous sources saturating the internet -- AND the mainstream media? Un-named "senior officials" just doesn't cut it. I've lost my patience with this poor excuse for journalism.

And he claims real hard evidence that's he's been trying like hell to provide to the proper authorities via the proper venues. He's either got the goods or he doesn't and it's easy enough to confirm or refute. So why don't they???

You may be right and it may be nothing -- more nothing. But I want to know. Not give it my best guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Have you guys actually listened to the Audio in relation to Sheriff Arpaio? It certainly makes one reassess and reconsider the information.

They have links here on all the info and a break down on reddit.
www.reddit.com...

1) Sheriff Joe Arpaio 2) Mike Zullo 3) Tim Blixseth 4) called and left voicemail for Carl Cameron
CIA Leaker Montgomery is real - he's been given immunity

Part 1
soundcloud.com...

More interesting part 2
soundcloud.com...

Much of this info is very old. Makes one wonder...why now?
edit on 26/3/2017 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ForkandSpoon

Thank you for dropping those links here -- much appreciated! I had not seen that Reddit thread. But I live in Maricopa County, and I've heard a lot of scuttlebutt about Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse and some of these issues. I'll check it out in depth when I have a chance.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Yeah, no.

I understand your skepticism.

But don't you even at least give him credit for being willing to put his name behind his claims? As opposed to the many anonymous sources saturating the internet -- AND the mainstream media? Un-named "senior officials" just doesn't cut it. I've lost my patience with this poor excuse for journalism.

And he claims real hard evidence that's he's been trying like hell to provide to the proper authorities via the proper venues. He's either got the goods or he doesn't and it's easy enough to confirm or refute. So why don't they???

You may be right and it may be nothing -- more nothing. But I want to know. Not give it my best guess.

Please explain these add up:
A) He was kicked out of being a contractor in 2009, barely into Obama's term
B) He was working for the Air Force, not the CIA/NSA, when his contract was canceled
C) He acquired CIA/NSA hard drives
D) He personally witnessed Brennan and Clapper spying on people maybe including Donald Trump, despite them not actually working for either agency at the time
E) Clapper was Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Brennan was Homeland Security Advisor for the period when Obama was inaugurated past when Montgomery was given the boot.

Please, do explain why any of this has any credibility.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Please, do explain why any of this has any credibility.

All very good questions... all of which should be answered by the appropriate parties -- not me and not you. Sure, we can speculate, but that's all it is.

What I do know -- and I'm pretty sure you know as well -- is that Dennis Montgomery has made every effort to blow his whistle through the appropriate channels, that he has been granted whistleblower status via those appropriate channels, that he (via his lawyer) claims he has turned over hard evidence to the proper investigating authorities and congress critters, and that not one of the major news networks -- much less our critters in congress or federal law enforcement -- will even acknowledge it, much less examine and report those claims. Unlike all the other anonymous sources and reports that get plenty of air time.

Either this guy has the dirt or he doesn't. There's only one way to find out.

Let the chips fall where they may.

ETA: If Montgomery is true to his word, then all of this information will be made public very soon, and no one will have to speculate on a matter for which we should never have had to speculate.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join