It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA/CIA Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery: Trump, Chief Justice, and 156 Judges were spied on

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You guys do know about the Russian mafia being wiretapped in their room in Trump Towers, and Trump gave permission for the wiretap.

2011 through 2013

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
And what's the story on that FBI agent shot at TT in 2007?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: oxford
Well he has either got the 600 million page documents and the 6 usbs full of classified info about an orwellian surveillance state systematically breaking the law or not.

Exactly.

One to watch it could be that he has had his reputation damaged in the past deliberately to stop him bringing truth to light.

Excellent point -- thank you. Sure wouldn't be the first time.

It isn't unreasonable to also wonder if his previous efforts weren't undermined by competition, conflicts of interest, and/or crony capitalism.

For a scam artist it would be either pretty brave or pretty stupid to want to testify at a senate intelligence hearing if you were a criminal?

Or blackmailed??? These are very serious and specific claims to make for a bluff...

Possible but I am thinking he might be trying to go for some kind of clemency deal on his part for the theft/whistleblowing if true.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

ATS should have a section entitled "Known Scammers", so we can all keep tabs on those who promise much and deliver nothing.

What a great idea! I'd like that... We could even keep ongoing OPs on particular persons for regular updates and easy reference. That'd be great.

Is there an "ATS SUGGESTION BOX"? The section could be divided by SCAM/HOAX type.. Known UFO Hoaxers, Known Political Scammers, etc..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: oxford

Possible but I am thinking he might be trying to go for some kind of clemency deal on his part for the theft/whistleblowing if true.

Ahhhhh... gotcha. Very well could be.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is there an "ATS SUGGESTION BOX"? The section could be divided by SCAM/HOAX type.. Known UFO Hoaxers, Known Political Scammers, etc..

Not that I know of. I think folks use the "Board Business" forum to make suggestions.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ahhhhh... gotcha. Very well could be.

Not hugely aware of whats been going on in the US, do you know if he has anything to do with Vince Foster? I heard they just had his body exhumed and the cause of death has been changed to Homicide - newsfeedhunter.com...

Just thought I'd ask in case there was a connection?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Not hugely aware of whats been going on in the US, do you know if he has anything to do with Vince Foster? I heard they just had his body exhumed and the cause of death has been changed to Homicide - newsfeedhunter.com...

Just thought I'd ask in case there was a connection?

I'm not aware of any connection, and a quick search of both names doesn't reveal anything, but I'm not ruling anything out.

I hadn't heard about Foster and the reclassification of his death -- thank you!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't know how he got off, but I'm sure the statute of limitations has already passed if he wasn't charged originally.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Similar thing with Breitbart the investigator, they just changed his cause of death from natural causes to cyanide poisoning, his original coroner died the same day as him.
edit on 23-3-2017 by oxford because: missing comma

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I don't know how he got off, but I'm sure the statute of limitations has already passed if he wasn't charged originally.

Of course. Shoulda realized that myself -- d'oh!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Similar thing with Breitbart the investigator, they just changed his cause of death from natural causes to cyanide poisoning, his original coroner died the same day as him.

Wow! I know I've been pretty wrapped up in researching my RATS thread, but shame on me for missing that!

And thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check that out next.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Add Max Spiers to your list also he died a few months ago, he vomitted a black liquid but the cause of death was natural causes even though they performed no autopsy, they had an autopsy done in the UK two months ago but the family still haven't received an answer.

Seems like all these guys were investigating the same areas. (There are a few others also deceased who appear to be connected).

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Add Max Spiers to your list also he died a few months ago, he vomitted a black liquid but the cause of death was natural causes even though they performed no autopsy, they had an autopsy done in the UK two months ago but the family still haven't received an answer.

Ugh. What a slap in the face to a grieving family.

Seems like all these guys were investigating the same areas. (There are a few others also deceased who appear to be connected).

Michael Hastings comes to mind. In fact, Breitbart and Hastings died within a few miles of each other.

I'll be watching. If you see anything more, I hope you post it too. Thanks again for the heads up. I can't say I'm happy to hear it, but it's good to know. We need to know.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ugh. What a slap in the face to a grieving family.

Michael Hastings comes to mind. In fact, Breitbart and Hastings died within a few miles of each other.

I'll be watching. If you see anything more, I hope you post it too. Thanks again for the heads up. I can't say I'm happy to hear it, but it's good to know. We need to know.

Yes it is very worrying so many people have died, but its great to see now how investigations are being re-opened and looked at once again so the truth can be brought to light.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow this Montgomery is quite a character...I could see a great 2:10 movie or mini-series coming out of this, great stuff!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good this is all coming out because this is the shadow government. As it's been allowed to be. POTUS are just the puppetry.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Makes you wonder what is really going on...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Put them all in Gitmo.

High Crimes and misdemeanors my a$$.

These are multiple felonies. Lock all of them up.

amazing stuff might as well throw Bush and Chaney in the exercise yard along with the obama crop of traitors. Always thought the 08 and 12 elections were stolen. (as a side note), Please President Trump beef up your security at the White House now! You are not being protected! Imagine 3 sappers with 50 lb bomb packs. People are wandering around on the grounds for 20 minutes!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Isn't Dennis Montgomery a known Pathological Liar and Hoaxer? See the Wikipedia article on him.
Things like this are one of the reasons people should really question sources like Alex Jones, as he tends to
use poor sources and he often makes huge announcements around these sorts of things and they often go nowhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join