It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How serious is the Jihadi threat to GB? 50K+ Download Jihadi mag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Gloucester born and bred, oooh arrr.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

Ah, well, it does have it's lovely parts, I lived in various parts of the city for years before moving out here and spent ten years causing traffic jams in Horton road when I worked the signalbox there.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Haha nice! I used to particularly like the troll lifting of the barrier, then dropping it again immediately... that was awesome!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

One morning there was a kid stood on the skirt and when the barrier went up it took him with it. He was hanging upside down like he was caught in some sort of jungle trap.

Oh how we laughed....The parents weren't best pleased mind.

It's a horrible system with those barriers, and I understand why people got fed up, but we really were hamstrung by Ze Rules
edit on 53pThu, 23 Mar 2017 19:37:53 -050020172017-03-23T19:37:53-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: addendum

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Only in Gloucester!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

Only in Gloucester!

A lot of what I saw I can't relate in public, but weekends were mental there, not helped by the proximity to the Irish club and the bottom end of Barton St

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I will impart something from personal experience that I usually keep to myself:

In 2010 I began working for a predominantly muslim company in Croydon in the UK. The Saudi manager that all the British born muslims looked to as a good example of Islam (didn't have sex, didn't drink or smoke, prayed 5 times a day etc) would constantly talk about the day when muslims would receive the call to kill the kuffar. I offered him the opportunity to try a few times and brushed it off as the insane fantasies of an idiot but it stuck with me. I was also told by a friend who worked there and had converted (or reverted) in prison that there are mosques in Birmingham especially where they actively train for this in secret.

Does it bother me? Not at all. If the day ever comes when it becomes an imminent danger they will learn what our leaders with all their BS wars of conquest have failed to; that a people defending their way of life, their families and their homeland will fight back harder and more brutally than they can possibly imagine. Until that day comes I will be kind to them in the hopes that they see we have more in common as human beings than differences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join