It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Video Testimony for all ATS Members To Watch - The Voice to Skull Atrocity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

That response is worth about a day and half to a torture victim. See how long you can meditate, a day, two, a week? Can you really keep your mind on nothing for more than a few minutes, or on "something" for more than half a day? These people are tortured non-stop for years. Think about the circle of thought insertion (into the victim) invoking immediate responses by the torturers. A torture victim is a rag doll in the mouth of an attack dog. The best way to handle it is to just keep swatting the flies. Eventually the responses will produce changes in the torture, which means everything to the victims. The torturers are humans and even human torturers have limits. Games involving mental acuity (thought versus thought) are not fun to play for the torturers for more than a couple hours. But with groups of four or more torturers per victim, the games can go on for 6-8, or more, hours until the victim is just stuck sitting motionless in what might look like a trance like state but actually suffocating in ceaseless thoughts. There's no meditation in torture. That's just the thought reflection and insertion side. Being moved around physically is another story entirely. Watch the video around 4:04 - 4:36...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The video is one thing.

The paperwork is another.

The paperwork, if real and not fabricated, only shows a hospitalization for a burn. I can create that letter head, logo and all info shown and duplicate that picture on WORD.

The video created says that is was done by mind control, however, neither are proof of mind control.

One is possible proof of a burn. The other is a homemade video talking about mind control.

Let me put forth another explanation:

I have a mental disorder that makes me think I am mind controlled. I burn myself because the mind control made me do it. I fabricated an elaborate story based on my fractured mind and altered grasp of reality.

That is just as plausible.....unless you have Government documents from the USA and Russia that discuss mind control.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I won't stay long, just thought I would say; yes you are correct, that is how it is done.

a UFO was shot down in the US somewhere and when they interviewed the occupants, they asked the entity about control of the craft and the entity said the craft was an extension of themselves and they controlled the craft with their minds

The craft are organic or at least living in an organic fashioned way, and female. Surprisingly human in many ways and very intelligent. Small craft can have one "female" as it's awareness. Big craft have a lot of them as networked, departmentalised systems.

Talking to them is not via telepathy. There isn't a comparison in the occult or spiritual disciplines I know of.

The people who pilot those craft come in three catagoories.

1. Those who the craft would abandon immediately to their deaths if given the slightest chance of a way out.

2. Those who the craft would maroon (but not intentionally abandon to immediate death) as soon as posible if given the slightest chance of a way out.

3. Those who the craft will stay with through thick and thin. They are very proud craft who are valued by their crews.

Just depends on how the craft are treated in their "captivity".

The pilots are not mental muscle men or in possession of pychotronic machines, they have the knack of how to interface with the system.

Nice that you brought the subject up Azureblue.

I better go before I get pounced upon. Just thought you would like to know.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simplifythecircuit
a reply to: Bedlam

Bud, you're in left field. Just received this.

And, you'll note that it says diddly about how the burn was received. For all you know it's

1) a hospital receipt made with photoshop
2) a burn involving a kitchen accident
3) Burton's actual hospital doc but someone else's burn photo

However. There are endless reasons in physics as to why this isn't an RF burn. Can you look at your photo and guess a few?

There's a real obvious one. Hint - diffraction, diffusion, edges. Also - if you have ANY inkling about Frey effect, what doesn't work well? I'm assuming you don't, or you wouldn't be buying into this crap.

eta: Look at the foot. Closely.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Simplifythecircuit

My apology if it seemed as a mockery of some sort; I have been practicing meditation for 26 years now, constant state of mental quiescence these days... but it took a lot of work first in sitting, then into anything and everything that I do. Having my brainwaves constantly at theta or delta instead of the active alpha and beta; leaves awareness to all of the other arising pretty evident... so a defense to them can be built up and attained; one would be surprised at all the messages and signals out there floating around to be heard when the mind is void.

It is not a pleasant thing to observe, so as a practice I took up sound is just sound as in leaving it undefined the same as all objects of sight where they are not labeled or grasped at either.

So sure under such a thing trying to go from zero to master in mind training is near an impossibility. But the sooner one works on it the better; of course in the mean time the point of all of such a thing as this; would be to trigger, would be to have a reaction whether specific or non-specific, whether conscious or un-conscious to it... those unaware? Unconscious reactions to it as atypical programming those conscious to it? Sure torture if one allows themself to be triggered or have any re-action to such things.

So resolve, to not be triggered or react, take a strong stance to regard such as if it did not even occur, as non-sequitor taking no notice at all present or not, leave it undefined and undifferentiated. This is exactly how those unaware of such things mind always buzzing with the expected is going to react as that is the intent of mind control... no one in the US really cares about soccer then bam everyone is abuzz about the world cup out of no where like a virus... no it was a mind control psy-ops and of course world cup? Meh innocuous as in who or what could such a thing harm in such a mass test?

Thats why there are no provisions against such mind controls and the testing; as long as it seems to not hurt anyone, of course if someone is resistent to such things? Then of course such is going to be ramped up. Tested to see at what levels or thresholds someone will react... like throwing themselves against a wall or setting themself on fire... there is self control to be had there. Even myself out of no where had the "urge" to hit myself in the face at absolutely no reason for it... you can feel such things as a very strong compression in the spine as the body tries to respond to these waves or signals against one's will.

Of course, having to constantly fight those signals trying to get one to react by impulse and be triggered? One will feel constantly drained...

Here's what I did; I took it not as an attack even though thats exactly what it is; and decided to use it as training, see it in another light or perspective, to make my mental strength, will and fortitude against such things even stronger.

I can say such things typically occur while most of the population in an area is considered to be sleeping when they are most succeptible to suggestion. These signals and wavelengths come through ones own powerlines and electronics... things that are also known to cause such a phenomena by themselves without manipulation as EMF waves.

When such a thing is used as a sort of electrical opiate of the masses? If one can't be mind controlled by them, then triggered by them into some sort of submission. I noticed depending on where one lives the programming will be different... unless scripted for a mass scale test like the world cup business.

Of course; how you take this is ones own responsibility... I have noticed it as a phenomena and have simply observed it like so many other things arising and passing moment to moment. Of course, susceptability to it only goes as far as one allows themselves to go. If you where to dismiss it and ignore it? Then enjoy whatever viral nonsense comes in the next wave to be triggered by in the herd mentality, or ignore it and get crushed under it's weight... or remain aware but unaffected through sheer force of will, like being an alcoholic and avoiding that urge to drink, is no different than avoiding that urge to be triggered by whatever phenomena trying to trigger it.

You and everyone else seeing themselves and are allowing themselves to be assualted by such are stronger than that... so stay strong and don't give into it. No matter what arises? It also passes that is the entire nature of everything. Impermanence.

edit on 23-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

I can say such things typically occur while most of the population in an area is considered to be sleeping when they are most succeptible to suggestion. These signals and wavelengths come through ones own powerlines and electronics... things that are also known to cause such a phenomena by themselves without manipulation as EMF waves.

The issue: you have no idea if you are simply deluding yourself.

How do you know, outside of what you think you feel? Using the term 'signals and wavelengths' tells me your understanding of this sort of thing is probably not high, and thus your ability to objectively measure this putative "attack" is low. Other than "I feel like it is happening".

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

When I lived in Jacksonville North Carolina; where the Marine Corps base was? Even though I was not exposed to the military in any way? Started becoming very military supportive and patriotic... not something I ever was previously. Then moving away it subsided back to normalcy. Then living in South Carolina becoming racially biased; seemed along with everyone else in attitude at the time... absolutely nothing of that sort previous. Moved it went away; then less than 4 months later the fellow goes and shoots inside the church congregation much to the surprise of everyone.

One's personality at their very core never ever goes away; it is them and always them, sure sentiments can be swayed but the core of oneself is always oneself. So of course when things arise that have no reason or factor behind them in ones history then one has to wonder what are those influences and if none can be directly seen in ones environment; the implausible becomes a bit more plausible... especially when such technologies do exist and do get used.

Some people; very few in fact cannot be programmed or controlled... less than 2% of the population is resistant to such things. Likley even less of them aware of such things... when one knows themselves through and through then anything not oneself is pretty blatantly apparent. It is difficult not to be aware of such things... since people are concidered to be herding sorts prone to enjoy groups and dislike being excluded because of the "feels" then of course those feelings and sentiments and whatever else one may seem to hold dear as an attachment can be seen as a point of trigger...

like those saying threats to family members; if they themselves couldn;t be manipulated or controlled then threats of that nature would be hanging over their heads. I have no such sort of sentiments to hold onto so none of that is a threat. Well it is a threat if such were to take place, as it would be something of an illegal nature. Perhaps hard to prove for those enduring such a thing.

I do not care what anyone believes or thinks that is their mental chatter to deal with, nor do I care what anyone's opinion of me is, it is their thought and their opinion sharing such is optional and my considering it also optional... but in the end they will be the one left holding it as it was their view to begin with.

Subjective reality is just that a subject, phenomena arising and passing something to observe in awareness, being subject or subjected to any of it? Optional. Even more so with mental training to kill thought as it is not anyone's friend and is wholly un-needed the same as subjective conceptual reality used to perform one function and one function only... communicate an accepted subjective reality to another as a subject. But in absolute reality void of all subject it simply is and what it is remains just as null and void as it is in it's natural state unsubjected or altered by anything. One can move without intent or prompt such a thing occurs in mental quiessence.

Such a state is not the norm and is a rarity but it can be developed and it is to someones advantage if they do, otherwise remaining subject or slave to a conceptual subjective reality is to remain asleep and unaware of absolute reality or basically free.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I suppose I can sort of relate and will give your testimony the benefit of the doubt due to strange circumstances in my own life, but I haven't experienced anything extreme like voice-to-skull. I have had odd situations occur though that made me go "hmm, that's strange".

I haven't mentioned anything like this before and it is hard to do so as you know you will be criticised for it, but in an effort to share here's a few odd moments.

In my accommodation, the neighbour will always leave, get in a car and drive off whenever I finish what I am doing and go to bed, no matter the time (11pm right the way through to 3am at times). I'm a headphone user and work on personal projects late into the night after work, so it's not that there is any sort of cue when I am done other than turning off the lights and the building is extremely well insulated. Don't know who it is and they keep to themselves. Odd, but there we go.

A slightly more bizarre occurrence happened once at a social gathering for new years, I ended up having a pretty #ty time where this one woman I didn't know berated me for hours about something personal. She kept on pressuring for a response and no one helped, they just basically watched my fall. Kinda broke me in my semi-drunken state, but I stood my ground to a degree, and held up my viewpoint while protecting those she was insulting who weren't there to defend themselves. Got a bus home the next day that was empty and sat down on a completely random seat only to find a mtg card stuck on the headrest in front of me with a Token Creature card called Human Wizard and I kid you not, it looks exactly like me minus the insect arms lol. I read into it probably too much and anyone who knows of mtg knows that this is mtg lore, but the back reads "The gatewatch has come to realise they wont be able to kill Emrakul in the same way they killed the Eldrazi titans on Zendikar...".

A coincidence that it was left there I am sure, but seeing as I kind of felt like I was being defamed for hours in front of my friends and ridiculed for the actions of others around me for no reason by someone I don't even know, I've now promoted it to totem status, and it rests on my desk to remind me that no matter what happens in the world, and no matter how hard someone tries to quash me, I have the determination to see it through to the other side and not falter.

I can empathise - I had that experience for a few hours, not 10 years of demeaning conversation and that was hard enough. Hope you've found means to better cope with your situation over the years.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simplifythecircuit

This looks very questionable. In many places it looks like someone didn't switch from the default font in Microsoft Paint. Also, some of the text is at a slight angle, while, the fake stuff (in that default font) doesn't appear to be. The made up text seems to be darker as well.

I personally don't believe this is an authentic document. My 2 cents.

edit on 3-23-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I personally don't believe this is an authentic document. My 2 cents.

After some poking about, the stay was legit, it was some skin grafting for that one, but if you look at the foot, you may eventually come to the correct conclusion as to how it happened. And it's not an RF burn.

RF doesn't care a lot about shoes. But spilled hot liquids do. Run right off, leaving the top of the foot unburned, with sharp delineated edges between burned and unburned. Except that gap on the inside where it goes down past your ankle into your shoe.

RF burns not only go through shoes, they don't leave sharp edges between burned and unburned areas unless the frequency is extremely high. But 1cm bands don't work for Frey effect. You need 400 MHz (more or less) for that one. Much higher or lower won't do. And 400 MHz is about 70cm. 70cm wavelengths diffract a lot and leave smoother transitions than that.

So, the shoe marks on the foot leaving unburned skin are a dead giveaway that this is a spilled liquid burn. Oh, also, RF burns that would leave the skin looking like that do a lot of damage internally, in ways that surface thermal burns do not, so again, you wouldn't expect the foot to have that sharp delineation between cooked and uncooked - the meat underneath the skin surface would be damaged. 70cm waves with enough energy to do THAT would have cooked the leg.

The energy density required to do this sort of damage is also an issue. You can't muster up that much output with some sort of small device. It's going to take several hundred kW in a very directional beam (well, as directional as you can get 400MHz to be) very close to the load to get that sort of heating. It would be...hard to miss. Definitely not the sort of thing you can do with a man-portable device somewhere down the block.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

I won't stay long, just thought I would say; yes you are correct, that is how it is done.

a UFO was shot down in the US somewhere and when they interviewed the occupants, they asked the entity about control of the craft and the entity said the craft was an extension of themselves and they controlled the craft with their minds

The craft are organic or at least living in an organic fashioned way, and female. Surprisingly human in many ways and very intelligent. Small craft can have one "female" as it's awareness. Big craft have a lot of them as networked, departmentalised systems.

Talking to them is not via telepathy. There isn't a comparison in the occult or spiritual disciplines I know of.

The people who pilot those craft come in three catagoories.

1. Those who the craft would abandon immediately to their deaths if given the slightest chance of a way out.

2. Those who the craft would maroon (but not intentionally abandon to immediate death) as soon as posible if given the slightest chance of a way out.

3. Those who the craft will stay with through thick and thin. They are very proud craft who are valued by their crews.

Just depends on how the craft are treated in their "captivity".

The pilots are not mental muscle men or in possession of pychotronic machines, they have the knack of how to interface with the system.

Nice that you brought the subject up Azureblue.

I better go before I get pounced upon. Just thought you would like to know.

Thnaks for that. Some are always going to say that just cos I cant see the ocean it therefre proves there is no ocean.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

No probs Azureblue, I mention them indirectly other posts in other threads too by the way.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

YouTube video series below.

edit on 8-5-2017 by Simplifythecircuit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join