It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H. Jon Benjamin jazz album (Archer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If you are a fan of H. Jon Benjamin than reading this album review is a must. He is the voice behind Archer and Bob from bobs burgers. I hesitate to describe what it says as I don't want to ruin its absolute joy and wonder.
This is a serious review and not a parody.

Best review ever

So Jon Benjamin was on Colbert tonight and said that the studio musicians who were hired to record this album were unaware of his playing ability. It is on Spotify for us all to enjoy.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Awesome. That guy is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Awesome. That guy is hilarious.

Right? Isn't that the funniest album review? That guy slammed him but since it's Jon B.the album can't be taken seriously. Love it!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Read the review. Watched the video. Love H. Jon Benjamin. It sucked. He sucked. Decidedly unfunny and I felt bad for Odean Pope. Did the studio musicians and Pope know before hand that it was meant to be a farce? Was it farce or just a failure?

*CRICKETS*

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

To each his own my friend

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Of course.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Read the review. Watched the video. Love H. Jon Benjamin. It sucked. He sucked. Decidedly unfunny and I felt bad for Odean Pope. Did the studio musicians and Pope know before hand that it was meant to be a farce? Was it farce or just a failure?

*CRICKETS*
I thought it was a masterpiece. It takes some serious cajones to pull off a stunt like that.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I don't know how he did it with a straight face. It had to take every ounce of composure he had.

top topics

join