It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
He is a useful idiot just like all of the Trump supporters.

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Alex Jones serves one purpose and that is making people think about things. He's a useful idiot.

Hahaha. Does that make you Mobys useful idiot?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Alex Jones serves one purpose and that is making people think about things. He's a useful idiot.

Oh, I agree, Trump and his cult personify "useful idiots". The question is, useful to whom?

The Russians, for certain, we already know this. But also far-right white supremacists have benefited greatly, and so has big business. But the Russians, for certain. They hit the lottery with Trump and his trainwreck.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
When Trump was running for office, I thought he seemed friendly with Putin. That was about it. Later I started hearing in the news that Russia might have interfered with the election by hacking into Democrats' e-mails and leaking them to Wikileaks. I did a lot of research into that, and I am convinced it did happen. Now there is the possibility that Trump worked with Russia and might have even known about the hacking.

While everyone else is freaking out that Trump was spied on, I hear that the FBI is investigating him for colluding with the Russians. Maybe he was spied on for a reason?

Hopefully, all these investigations come up with something sooner than later.
edit on 23amThu, 23 Mar 2017 01:29:31 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Oh, I agree, Trump and his cult personify "useful idiots". The question is, useful to whom?

The Russians, for certain, we already know this. But also far-right white supremacists have benefited greatly, and so has big business. But the Russians, for certain. They hit the lottery with Trump and his trainwreck.

Oh my days... You really believe all that crap about Russia? And anyone who supports Trump is a white supremacist? Have you heard yourself? Wtf did the first black POTUS do for the black communities of America?

I'll answer that for you because it's a no Brainer. HE DID NOTHING!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Funny how this "news" only came out after he won the election. I don't know if you're American but if you are, I'd be worrying about lots of things and Russia would be at the bottom of the list...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't think all Trump supporters are white supremacists, but I am definitely starting to think this Russia thing is legitimate. Trump is a sinking ship.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Funny how this "news" only came out after he won the election

False.
It was in the news and both candidates were briefed before the election.

edit on 3/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
OP. i noticed something."Trump associates may have coordinated" Not Trump himself. Remember deniability is key here and how better to give trump leeway than to do that without his knowing about it.

I seem to remember earlier comey saying trump didnt collude with the russians himself.(as in no evidence pointed to this)

The info the guy defending trump dropped today was also never classified in case you want to argue that as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Repeat a lie or rumor enough it becomes a truth. Its rumor more than anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My memory isn't great. Perhaps there were rumours before hand but there was nothing concrete and there isn't to this day.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Sounds sort of Nixonian. Did Liddy tell Tricky Dick what he was up to before he did it?

It turns into that "what did he know, and when did he know it." Or is Trump just a stooge?

edit on 3/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

Please provide a link to the evidence, so far, no evidence of Russia / Trump camp collusion has been forthcoming.

PM me when you have posted the evidence that you have referred to in your title.

This thread should be moved to Hoax or LOL if no evidence is provided.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

It's Typical Political " DoubleSpeak " . Information about the Identities of American Citizens Revealed in Covert Surveillance of Communications with Foreign Nationals that are Not Involved in Criminal Investigations Must Not be Revealed By Law . In Nunes Opinion , this Law was Violated .

Which by law renders it in admissable in a case correct?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: yuppa

Sounds sort of Nixonian. Did Liddy tell Tricky Dick what he was up to before he did it?

It turns into that "what did he know, and when did he know it." Or is Trump just a stooge?

Trump is another moron controlled by his VP just liek bush was.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What pisses me off the most about all of this John is that we're reverting back to the eighties. It's somewhat distressing.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

No, not all of his supporters are white supremacists. But an overwhelming number of white supremacists not only supported him, but loudly endorsed him, and he did not reject nor condemn them. He accepted their support. At the very least, Trump is not bothered by white supremacist beliefs that much. and Ive seen few, if any of his supporters, condemn them.

His supporters are most definitely a band of fools, though.

As to the "Crap with Russia", you are damned right I believe it, because there is a mountain of evidence coming from multiple sources to back it up, from multiple intelligence agencies inside and outside the U.S. who traditionally do not get along otherwise. Yet they all agree on this, and have provided evidence. It's obvious to everyone outside the Trump cult who hasn't drunk the kool-aid.

And what, if anything, does Obama have to do with this discussion? You are aware he ceased to be the president on January 20th, right? That's a peculiar obsession you people have with Obama. What do Obamas accomplishments, or lack thereof, have to do with Trump and his people colluding with Russia? Is that seriously the best you can do?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

But an overwhelming number of white supremacists not only supported him, but loudly endorsed him, and he did not reject nor condemn them. He accepted their support.

“I disavow and condemn them,” Trump said Tuesday during a wide-ranging interview with staff members of The New York Times.

www.salon.com...

Long ago debunked. A little light reading should help your ignorance.

As to the "Crap with Russia", you are damned right I believe it, because there is a mountain of evidence coming from multiple sources to back it up, from multiple intelligence agencies inside and outside the U.S. who traditionally do not get along otherwise. Yet they all agree on this, and have provided evidence. It's obvious to everyone outside the Trump cult who hasn't drunk the kool-aid.

Where is this evidence. I would like to see it and am sure the FBI would like to as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Oh my days... Wtf did the first black POTUS do for the black communities of America?

WRONG! Obamaphones...Easier access to Welfare $$$...Increase eligibility for Medicaid...PRIDE.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Oh my days... Wtf did the first black POTUS do for the black communities of America?

WRONG! Obamaphones...Easier access to Welfare $$$...Increase eligibility for Medicaid...PRIDE.

lol, nice.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

White supremacist=Trump supporters. That's pretty much what you said before. Obama, first black prez did nothing for black people. Sounds like a white supremacist to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join