It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wiretapped a Zillion time by The Hammer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

There is way more to this than any of us could comprehend. This whole thing could be being controlled by a few world groups. It could be part of a Think tank instigation to take away everyone's wealth and to make us into pawns. Then we would all have to start over and many people will die in the process. People will kill others for food or fuel. We will be happy to have our military take over and put things at peace again. What group will be taking over? Our military cannot be left in the hands of a revolutionary society, Martial law will probably be implemented within a year if this insanity keeps up.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why are we outraged about other people being outraged instead of getting to the root of the issue? People are too busy arguing about Trump to take notice and try and do something about it.
edit on 3/22/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Theres a 4th group. "I know they are watching and i cant stop them and im no angel but imma be who i want to be(what are they gonna do arrest a billion people?) so screw them." That group

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

There is way more to this than any of us could comprehend. This whole thing could be being controlled by a few world groups. It could be part of a Think tank instigation to take away everyone's wealth and to make us into pawns. Then we would all have to start over and many people will die in the process. People will kill others for food or fuel. We will be happy to have our military take over and put things at peace again. What group will be taking over? Our military cannot be left in the hands of a revolutionary society, Martial law will probably be implemented within a year if this insanity keeps up.

Yes, more than we can comprehend. Tip of the iceberg. Better taken down now than when more comes out. Brennen and Clapper would be a good start. But that will only happen if the truth of our governing body is exposed.

edit to add...makes me wonder if this isn't part of the reason Comey isn't more forthcoming. Trying to protect the deep state while hiding behind an ongoing investigation.
edit on 22-3-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It appears this was almost buried. Comey's had the info for 2-yrs I believe Klayman said. He has a plan though and I like it:

In the last months, I have held meetings with the House Judiciary Committee, asking its Chairman Bob Goodlatte to inquire of FBI Director Comey about this ongoing investigation concerning whistleblower Dennis Montgomery. I will also call upon the new Attorney General Jeff Sessions to oversee this serious matter.

Link

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Please dont forget about the bad dudes out there who definately should be wiretapped regardless of them knowing. Thats the whole point isnt it? Covert suveillance to catch people who are doing the wrong thing

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus
BAM!!

Comey should get his soon.....should.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Please dont forget about the bad dudes out there who definately should be wiretapped regardless of them knowing. Thats the whole point isnt it? Covert suveillance to catch people who are doing the wrong thing

The have info on all the bad guys and nothing happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join