It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
You are obviously having a comprehension problem.

Communication is a two-way street.

Yes, Islamic extremists are the only ones committing killings in the name of Islam.

Yes, IRA protestants and catholics were the only ones committing killings in the name of God too. So, should we kill off all protestants and catholics because of it, or expell them from the Union? Humbug.

Women are a gender, not a religion. Breitvik and IRA were not killing in the name of Islam, but other ideologies. Women who have murdered in the Isles, Breitvik, and the IRA, have not killed as many people as radical Islamic terrorists have in the name of Allah.

You'd be surprised. But let's facilitate you and say that we will need to kick out all men from the Union, because it are ALWAYS these darned radical males that do the kllling!

In addition, the examples you cite were/are localized incidents, where Islamic extremist killings are happening in a myriad of non-Muslim majority countries.

Killings in general, and for various reasons, are happening everywhere. I'm opposed to all of them, and so are all civilised people. But outcasting people because they have a religion has never worked and will never work.

If you HAVE to put a spell on a group, let's agree that that would be "the ones that spread terror". Which is exactly what the police tries to do. Including the thousands of member of NAMP.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Women who have murdered in the Isles, Breitvik, and the IRA, have not killed as many people as radical Islamic terrorists have in the name of Allah.

People in the UK are just as likely to be killed by a bee sting as we are to be killed by a terrorist. That means there's more chance of being killed by domestic dogs, cows or horses. Just let that sink in for a minute.

Juat don't go writing to your local MP calling for Bees, Dogs, Cows and Horses to be evicted from the UK...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Women who have murdered in the Isles, Breitvik, and the IRA, have not killed as many people as radical Islamic terrorists have in the name of Allah.

People in the UK are just as likely to be killed by a bee sting as we are to be killed by a terrorist. That means there's more chance of being killed by domestic dogs, cows or horses. Just let that sink in for a minute.

Juat don't go writing to your local MP calling for Bees, Dogs, Cows and Horses to be evicted from the UK...

We had better put all bees, dogs cows and horses under surveillance, im not at all comfortable with them running around, all free and the like if they are more dangerous than terrorists . We need a way to make sure they are properly vetted .

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
To the original poster: Thanks for calling me a moron after my post at the start of this thread - to know that someone who posted Katie Hopkins dislikes me is an honour.

Unfortunately, I can now provide evidence towards my essential point being correct and your 'Oh won't somebody do something!' reaction being exactly as hoped for.

The Home Secretary Amber Rudd has publicly shamed WhatsApp and stated that in effect she will pass legislation to remove end-to-end encryption capability from social media platforms. I imagine such a bill would include other elements of 'tightening up' on terrorists' cyber abilities (or destroying our privacy in reality).

People will fight the legislation, including some in Commons and eventually in the Lords, but a form of the bill will be passed at some point. At that time, one more screw will have turned in the battle for control between the elites and the people.

The key point here is that the criminal behind the Westminster murders used WhatsApp 'moments' before starting his rampage. Understand even if you know nothing about the complexity behind what laws are being passed across the western world to groundwork a structure of repression that IN THIS CASE there would be no possibility of any law enforcement or intelligence agencies intercepting a WhatsApp message, decoding it and responding to it in any way that would have made a material difference REGARDLESS OF THE PROPOSED NEW LEGISLATION.

The murders therefore appear to be being used as a pretense to enact desired legislation. I am NOT suggesting it was a false flag attack. I am merely stating that falsely using elements of these murders to support legislation suggests an ulterior motive.

Just to finish a message to any of the deluded on this thread who think dealing forcefully with Islam, Muslims, Extremists, Radicals, Terrorists or any other denomination is going to solve this 'problem'. WAKE UP! This 'problem' has been fermented and aggravated for decades by those in power in the West, whether intentionally or not, that can't be denied. This is not the place to detail all of that evidence.

But the implications? NO amount of arresting, jailing, torturing, deporting or any other such action can now deal with the issue. The only things can begin to restore the years of damage that have been done are precisely the things you won't entertain (and incidentally, our governments agree with you
). The first and most important being to support REAL democracy in countries where we have always sought to grant power to those who guarantee our energy and financial needs. Again, this isn't the right thread for such a tangent.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

He drove on the sidewalk, hence pedestrians getting struck by a vehicle.

Not all our police are armed, the whole incident including the use of a vehicle as a weapon happened in less than 2 minutes.

We have soldiers in London but not many, the majority are doing training, recruiting or duties of a ceremonial nature.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: fusiondoe

Where were the Muslim protesters today? Why weren't they out protesting this disgraceful act.

They were standing with the other Londoners, in Nelson Square, at the vigil, some of them [bravely, in my humble opinion] wearing T-shirts and holding up banners that said "I'm a Muslim, ask me anything". A friend of mine who was there was telling me and then they were on the news too. Have heard condemnation for the attack from the mouths of a few people of Islamic faith now, all on telly of course...

Yeah and this also:

I believe that was taken the very next day.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join