It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Katie Hopkins is scum of the earth, she is a disgusting hypocritical piece of #, and only hate and bile come out of her mouth. She has no morals and it would be better for the world if she she crawled away and died. She hates poor people, she hates black people, she hates overweight people and disabled people. And quite happily bragged about her outdoor sex with a married man.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: fusiondoe

Hatie Hopkins doesn't speak for London. She speaks for the scared snowflakes who watch life on TV.

She's a BBC and Daily mail employed hate preacher...Think about that for a minute.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Poking our nose in and fiddling with the political and social infrastructure of middle eastern countries is reaping what it's sown.
We are (or were) under the strange impression that all those 'backwards tribal minded rag heads' would change their minds when we introduced democracy, McDonald's, Costa and Prada to their collective psyche.
We in our arrogance assume everyone wants to be like us, wants our concept of freedom and wants our values. So we try to force it on them and hope they'll be seduced by it.
They're not.
On the issue of how to combat this nonsense:
1: Get out (completely) of Iraq and Afghanistan.
2: Stabilise Libya. Ghadaffi was taking care of that for us until we killed him.
3: Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia and ignoring the plight of the people of Yemen.

On the issue of deterrent.
Tends to be people of the 'Mohammedan faith' that are committing the attacks we are discussing. Every time some decides to become a suicide bomber (why are they called that? should be homicide bomber as they're not just killing themselves) or be a jihad martyr in any capacity, their body (or whatever is left of it,) should be collected and sewn into the carcass of a dead pig. To the muslim mind, such a desecration would prevent entry to heaven.
If sufficient pictures were published of terrorists remains encased within a pig carcass, and the threat/promise that the same would be done to every terrorist, I think we would see the number of terror attacks drop off rather quickly.
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ok I have a question for you then if you are a Muslim.

And this is not sarcastic, I'm asking you genuinely as I feel you may be in a better position to tell us.

Why are they doing this? Explain? What is the agenda? Why do they believe Allah will reward them yet you don't believe the same?.. you both read from the same holy book.

Seriously I want to know? And please don't answer with 'why does anybody do anything' or something like that.

Please educate me and the others why this 'religion of peace' keeps behaving... well, unpeaceful?

I'm sorry, why does this person who has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism have to explain the motives of terrorists to you?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Comparisons to the IRA break down badly when you realize that at any given time there were only a few hundred to a few thousand radicalized Irish wackos, depending on what source you care to read. Also they were mostly confined to one place.

On the other hand, even if only 1% of Muslims are radicalized that's like 16 or 17 million wackos. And even low-ball estimates of the number of radicalized Muslims put the number higher than 1%. At the same time, Islamic terror is virtually a global issue, with the number of places it's NOT a threat few and far between.

This by no means translates into "all Muslims are evil" so before some of you go crying wolf, no that's not what I'm saying. But RADICAL Islam is a bigger problem than you want to admit, and comparisons to other groups are just not borne out by the numbers.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow managed to login at last and say my piece... I'm not a fan of Islam BUT the worst thing we can do is start hating on it as it, it will not solve the issue only make it worse. It is the minority and we need to work with the majority to end the mentality. I repeat, if u like Islam or not it is counter productive to blame it as a whole. Isis are getting what they want by us hating on Islam causing division. They will be defeated if we all stand as one!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 00adam

For the record, those blaming Islam as a whole are a minority as well. Most of us only have a problem with radical Islam. It's not always portrayed that way in the media and some people are left with the impression that there's a lot of Americans in particular who hate Islam as an entire religion. They lump anyone who criticizes any aspect of Islam into the "Islamophobic" mantle, similar to how everyone who is opposed to illegal immigration gets labeled "anti-immigrant" when that is not the same thing and not accurate. The worst part is that some of those who mislabel folks this way aren't doing it out of ignorance, but do so knowingly.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00adam
Wow managed to login at last and say my piece... I'm not a fan of Islam BUT the worst thing we can do is start hating on it as it, it will not solve the issue only make it worse. It is the minority and we need to work with the majority to end the mentality. I repeat, if u like Islam or not it is counter productive to blame it as a whole. Isis are getting what they want by us hating on Islam causing division. They will be defeated if we all stand as one!

Luckily it is only the weak minded people calling for a culling at this point and they are a minority still, for now anyways.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 00adam
I repeat, if u like Islam or not it is counter productive to blame it as a whole. Isis are getting what they want by us hating on Islam causing division. They will be defeated if we all stand as one!

If we all stand as one what?
Change your facebook profile? Light a candle?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

Sure if that is your thing, toodles

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

Where were the Muslim protesters today? Why weren't they out protesting this disgraceful act.

Probably because social integration is unsuccessful and even harder to achieve as time goes on. After September 11th, the romance was over. It's hard to offer social integration when you are paranoid of people due to their ethnicity and/ or religion.

This social isolation drives further attacks. And is probably why there aren't Muslim protesters.

Which is why I think Trump is right. If we can't have peace. You guys stay over there. We'll stay over here, and lets mind each others business to keep peace.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Where were the Muslim protesters today? Why weren't they out protesting this disgraceful act.

Probably because social integration is unsuccessful and even harder to achieve as time goes on. After September 11th, the romance was over. It's hard to offer social integration when you are paranoid of people due to their ethnicity and/ or religion.

This social isolation drives further attacks. And is probably why there aren't Muslim protesters.

Which is why I think Trump is right. If we can't have peace. You guys stay over there. We'll stay over here, and lets mind each others business to keep peace.

This ^^

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

when you are paranoid

...then you are simply... paranoid and that's it. Embrace the fear, always obey the commands from service personnel, blindly follow your Beloved Leader in charge and you will be save. And fine, but primarily save. Still paranoid... but ok (yet) and that's what we want you to be. "It's the economy, stupid!"

AwesomeTrumpSaints - embrace the paranoia and make the economy great again!

Now back to the studio with commercials, until we meet again next week for a new episode of fake-breaking, non-offensive, gluten-free infomercials for the good belly feel WE ALL crave! (Trump-News was brought to you by Brawndo the thirst mutilator and Bakedbeard, the former Breitbart with more fun and more more)

Big Idiocracy-Star for you, nailed it. Have a blaze!

edit on 24-3-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Miracula2

paranoid and that's it

Well, if you take the time to incorporate them into your social unit, will they turn on you. What are the odds and percentages? They certainly have a higher percentage of turning against vetting and social integration versus Buddhist who generally don't Allah Snack Bar on your community.

Buddhist monks can be weird sexless creatures. Some have been known to take temple money and buy Thai women, but that to me is human.

The whole running down the French kiddies with grenade filled trucks seems to be more of a camel urine drinking problem than a Buddhist monk problem.

There is unjustified paranoia and justifiable apprehension. For all we know drinking camel urine might cause psychological deficits which result in aggression regardless of ethnicity. Perhaps it might be wise to avoid white people who consume camel urine. Until lab tests and studies are done, perhaps immigration and social integration of people who drink camel urine as part of a religious right should be limited.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Katey Hopkins is an Idiot... I'd say welcome to the club, but I'm afraid I'm not in it thankfully.

Here's a little edit and lesson in common sense to enlighten the ignorant...

If you prod a lion with a stick he will more than likely chew off your arm and your head. The Lion is any religion or faction within human society, the prodding man and stick is persecution, intolerance, division, hatred through indifference... In fact collate every act and response of all religions/factions/nations/sects and perpetrators of indifference throughout recorded history you will notice a trend.

Question is as I have noticed on ATS, social media and the MSM during these times, at what point does the ape begin to think first rather than act or react?

Declaring your views of indifference and intolerance towards a sect is simply projection.....During any loss such as the recent Westminster incident expressing your ignorance and intolerance shows just how indifferent you appear to be and puts in the same light as those who act upon their intolerance.

Picking up a different stick to prod the lion also shows your ignorance.... As though the stick you wield would somehow yield a different outcome.

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 25-3-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

No anger for me this time. No rage like I’ve felt before. No desperate urge to get out there and scream at the idiots who refused to see this coming. Not even a nod for the glib idiots who say this will not defeat us, that we will never be broken, that cowardice and terror will not get the better of Britain. Because, as loyal as I am, as patriotic as I am, as much as my whole younger life was about joining the British military and fighting for my country — I fear we are broken. Not because of this ghoulish spectacle outside our own Parliament. Not because of the lives rammed apart on the pavement, even as they thought about what was for tea. Or what train home they might make. Bystanders stop to give people mouth to mouth after the driver mowed them down.
But because this is us now. This is our country now. This is what we have become. To this, we have been reduced. Because all the while those forgiving fools in Brussels stood with their stupid hands raised in hearts to the sky, another mischief was in the making. More death was in the pipeline.

Source

Despite what you may think of her, she is right!

I was in Westminster today when this happened and heard the shots.

I am fed up and have had my fill of these lunatics, what the heck has happened to my Country and to the wide world! I am sick to the back teeth of Islam, sick of being told it's a religion of peace and that only 1% are extremists....

This has got to stop

What I dont understand about this event is how would any cop or solider whatever sh/e was, let a vehicle drive up to the entrance of the house of commons and let someone get out of a car and run at/lunge them and stab them. As far as I am aware these cops/soliders not newly graduated cops/soliders, that are highly trained people who are under orders to take whatever is need to nutralise the threat.

Moreover, As I understand things traffic on that bridge at that time of day is always heavy. This is the second incident in which a section of road has been empty at a very convenient time for the baddie.

You may recall in relation to Charlie Hebdo, (remember that) a car drives into a vacant or near vacant street where normally, at that time of day its virtually impossible to get a parking spot, two supposed terros jump out, run up on the footpath and supposedly shoot a copper laying on the footpath. They then bump into each other and jump back in the car and drive off.

These two aspects of this London event just dont a strike me as genuine.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

They were standing with the other Londoners, in Nelson Square, at the vigil, some of them [bravely, in my humble opinion] wearing T-shirts and holding up banners that said "I'm a Muslim, ask me anything". A friend of mine who was there was telling me and then they were on the news too. Have heard condemnation for the attack from the mouths of a few people of Islamic faith now, all on telly of course...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Moreover, As I understand things traffic on that bridge at that time of day is always heavy. This is the second incident in which a section of road has been empty at a very convenient time for the baddie.

Are we talking about the same incident here? I mean does this bridge look "empty" to you???

edit on 25/3/17 by djz3ro because: I had to remove an "f"...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Are we talking about the same incident here? I mean does this bridge look "empty" to you???

Thanks for the vid. I had not seen that. Has it been confirmed that the vehicle is correct vehicle and not an under cover security vehicle?

thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the vid. I had not seen that. Has it been confirmed that the vehicle is correct vehicle and not an under cover security vehicle?

thanks

I'm sure we would have heard if two cars had done that in one day, there are eye witnesses saw him decamp from his car when it hit the fence (reports said gate but in the pics I've seen the car didn't make the cat and had collided with the fence a fedw fence panels before the gate)...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join