It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can a Tolerant Society like the UK have this happen to them? This is Outrageous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hugs for Hezbollah! They're going to really enjoy Brexit!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
Stupid Question of the Day

How can a Tolerant Society like the UK have this happen to them? This is Outrageous

Look at the quality of the people you are importing. That answers your question right there.

What like the Polish?

South African's?

I know a few people who have gained UK citizenship, I think you're confused on who comes here and why, we have a system... EU citizens have a right to be here, for now. Other than that we do not have an open door policy.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
And Here I thought the British people electing a Muslim Mayor would make London immune to terror attacks. And Yes I am being Sarcastic. This is why Brexit happened. The British people wanted control over there borders. They didn't want to be controlled by the One European Government the European Union. Just like we Americans elected Trump because we want control over our borders. To prevent this type of stuff from happening. And before you say but we don't know if he is a Muslim or a ISIS member this is a classic Isis European tactic. Drive a Car into a whole bunch of people get out and start slicing and dicing away. Take out as many as you can before you're taken out by Death by Cop. And this was in the same area as British Parliament. How do we not know that he wanted to go after the British leaders? Answer we don't.

We already had control over our borders and in fact more people have emigrated from outside the EU to here than inside the EU to here so the EU vs Immigration issue is xenophobic brexit BS.

The EU does not control us we merely implement laws that apply to all countries so that within the EU we can freely trade without wondering "Is this Polish M6 bolt the same as this French M6 bolt". The vast majority of EU law is related to trade. This makes immense sense anyone with more than 2 braincells. All countries that trade with EU (that includes China DUH!) have to abide by these laws/regulations.

The attacker was born here so even a Trump wall 100feet high and 100 feet thick would have made f all difference!

You will never ever stop the sad lonely git sitting in their bedroom getting all worked up about the state of the world and then going into their kitchen to get a knife (as every citizen in the west can do) and then opening their garage to drive their car (as every driver the west can do) and then with head so screwed up go on a rampage (as many have in the past who had white faces DUH!!!!!).

How come when all these nut jobs in the past went on a rampage and blamed Jesus/God for making them do it we didn't blame the Christian church ? Oh that's right because these nut jobs were NUT JOBS!

Oh and just because ISIS claim responsibility means f all. They are bound to claim it, especially when the attacker is too dead to deny it and folks here and in the media are going orgasmic over the thought of an ISIS attack on Westminster.

An ISIS undercover operative who armed himself with his own car and his own kitchen/garden knife. Yeah right.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
let's focus on this fact:

an ISIS statement said: 'The attacker yesterday in front of the British Parliament in London was a soldier of the Islamic State executing the operation in response to calls to target citizens of coalition nations.'

the 2nd generation citizen... lived in an 'open & tolerant society'... unlike the environments in IS-ISIS controlled regions of war torn countries in the middle east..
the UK, free society allowed the Muslim heritage citizen to become self radicalized, after being led by propaganda and/or the ideal of Islamic religion being in universal control of the worlds population - or -

the inspirational call of DAESH/ISIS for all good Jihadists to become an active agent/fighter for the Islamic-State in the Nations in which they find themselves in the minority....and subject to non-Islamic Civil-Law instead of the perfect Sharia Law

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Look at the quality of the people you are importing. That answers your question right there.

What like the Polish?

South African's?

I know a few people who have gained UK citizenship, I think you're confused on who comes here and why, we have a system... EU citizens have a right to be here, for now. Other than that we do not have an open door policy.

Is it the Poles blowing up, beheading, and running over Brits? No.

Sell your BS somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The mayor of London is probably on several death lists as are all moderate Moslems. IS a fundamentalist movement That like all Fundamentalists misread the Holy book and extract what ever verse to live by. If you look at IS they kill and maim by far more of their own fellow Moslems.

Given these uncertain times many vulnerable men and women hark book to mythical "Good old Days" when "Men were men and women were women". Does that sound familiar to you? OK let me try again. Back in the "Good old days" there were no gays/feminists/Progressives/PC.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Actually it was a rhetorical question which also implies to the quality of people that Hawaii wants so desperately to import lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's due to Political Correctness. People are afraid for their jobs and reputations and can't speak out. Just look at the people that are absolutely ripped apart on "social media" for saying the wrong thing. We live in an era where there is no longer any solid connection between public opinion and reality, and I can only imagine it's been groomed to this point for reasons we will probably find out pretty soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

What like the Polish?

South African's?

Is it the Poles blowing up, beheading, and running over Brits? No.

Sell your BS somewhere else.

Sell your own BS else where fella, you haven't a clue what you're talking about with your emotional drivel.

But yeah... Close our borders! Because we got too many terrorists becoming British citizens.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Well said.

The voice of reason and the conclusion of common sense barely exists when something like this happens.

It's saddens me when my fellow countrymen and women act like this, it brings the worst out in people.

I've already said it but I'll say it again.

Chances are this guy was a mentally ill and drugged up person whom barely if ever was active within the Muslim community.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Or maybe he was a deluded #ing idiot who would probably be killed by ISIS if he ever tried to join their ranks.

Because I'll say without reasonable doubt he was not a practicing Muslim.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

He was born in this country , borders have nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This is why Brexit happened. The British people wanted control over there borders. They didn't want to be controlled by the One European Government the European Union.

The UK has never been part of the Schengen area because it never signed the Schengen agreement.
The UK always had full control of its borders.
The UK has border checks with the EU hence the various refugees camps around Calais since Sangatte. These refugees are in the EU and want to go the UK but they can´t because the UK won´t let them in and the UK has the right to do so because the UK has not agreed to be part of the Schengen zone. This has been going on for almost 20 years, just saying for those who would relate this to the recent so-called refugees crisis.
The UK is part of the EUCU (customs union) though so goods can travel freely. It gets the best of both worlds, gets the easy stuff that gives a profit but refuses the difficult stuff that needs commitment and trust.

So if british politicians are using the EU as scapegoat to escape their responsabilities, they would only be doing what politicians usually do.

Also, technically, the EU doesn't control the borders. In the USA, you leave a state and enter another one without checks but there is still a border and they have a purpose. I don´t know if americans equate it to the Federal State controlling the states borders.
In the Schengen area, outside borders are normal borders and inside borders have no checks. There may still be customs checks though, anytime, anywhere, mainly for goods but not only.

Of course, this serves the main plot of the big fat ugly Globalists !
But there is another small, unimportant reason. With the increase of trade and goods transportation between the EU members, inside borders started being more and more flooded with long line of trucks waiting to cross it. Customs were overloaded and agents unhappy. Two solutions, invest in checks, hire more agents but this didn't work well together with the rising public debts and it was not pertinent while members were working together towards integration of a zone. So maybe simplifying the process in order to help and stimulate trade ? It worked.

So inside borders have disappeared, outside borders are still supposedly strong and when it is not, i don´t think it's only the EU's fault. Yes, I am looking at you, Bulgaria !
It's still strong enough that we see pictures in the newspapers of adults and children who died, taking awful risks to cross the Mediterranean.

I fully understand the problems with refugees, I fully understand there is no room for everyone. I find unfair to blame newcomers for everything when, well, that one in London, was british-born apparently, they were mostly french-born in France, some were late-converted raised in christian families. True, there is also the threat of a killer coming from abroad but the problem is wider and different than a case of borders and when you identify wrong causes, you come up with wrong solutions.

Now, let´s all keep our heads cool, take a step back, use our reason and refuse to become like them because that plays in their hands. The only way they could win is by creating total chaos.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He was born in this country , borders have nothing to do with it.

Yes he was born in Kent. He was christened Adrian Russell. So obviously someone's pet theory goes caput.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

edit on 24-3-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join