It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Finally Exposes Elite Pedophile Rings in a Horrifying Episode of Dr. Phil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Odd thing is, most courts are run by elites and also work for them to, so bringing them to justice may never happen.

I think as a society we think that the court system works but it only works on those of us that are normies in the world. Those higher then government itself control what happens to their own fate.

I don't like this approach that almost appears to argue for them, like a devil's advocate. "Oh they're all above the law, they'll never be caught, and can do whatever they want with impunity."

Sometime I see these comments and think to myself, does that poster admire them and their position and maybe wish that they were part of that sort of club.. ? Where are they coming from?

edit on 24-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

You are a piece of work. What an ignorant and vile thing to say.

-----------------------------------------------

As to the topic, the rumblings of this sort of abuse have been growing and escalating for some time now. We've had child actors coming forward speaking as to their own experiences and we've seen some seriously bizarre behavior in young men and women who grew up in the entertainment industry. The overt hypersexuality, the mental breakdowns, constantly jumping from relationship to relationship amid huge scandals.

This is going to explode and when it does, I get the feeling a large part of music, Hollywood and the government are going down.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow
I pray you are right, but I don't understand what magic needs to happen to finally stop something that has been going on for centuries, that the majority of the people know is happening.

If we can't stop it now, how are we going to stop it tomorrow? Pedophilia and child abuse are horrible things that we have allowed to take root in our society.

We have become too complacent about the fracturing of our society. We have been waiting too long for someone to come along and fix it for us.

The finger in the dike approach is not working, so what are we hoping for now? For the dam to burst and a cleansing from the flood?

I don't have an answer that most people would like, or be willing to accept. I do know that our fears, our contentment, our burying our heads in the sand has gotten us here. Doing nothing got us here, and it is time to do something.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is insane.

Did Dr. Phil use "How bout dat" girl to boost ratings to then lay on this incredible story?

I wonder how many bodyguards Dr. Phil has.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

So who are these elites?, I want names !!!

RA

John and Tony Podesta, Hillary and Bill Clinton..

So this whole pedophile quest is to connect with Hillary and Bill Clinton? Even if John and Tony Podesta and Pizzagate was legit, Clintons themselves are not pedophiles or would know about it from anything I've seen. Stop accusing the Clintons of being the elites running a pedophile ring, show the evidence or GTFO. BS smearing.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The heat is on these psycho's more than ever in our history. Great progress is being made but our history also shows that evil adapts as well. I have confidence that we will be able to bring them all down eventually as the noose gets tighter and tighter, however the momentum has to stay focused and certainly not driven by fake news and unsubstantiated hearsay.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Area201

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

RA

John and Tony Podesta, Hillary and Bill Clinton..

So this whole pedophile quest is to connect with Hillary and Bill Clinton? Even if John and Tony Podesta and Pizzagate was legit, Clintons themselves are not pedophiles or would know about it from anything I've seen. Stop accusing the Clintons of being the elites running a pedophile ring, show the evidence or GTFO. BS smearing.

Kids smuggled from Haiti. Cover up. Beyond Borders (across from Comet Pizza), David Brock (Media Matters), George Soros (also a Satanist), the lines all connect.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of who Dr. Who is, as far as his show goes at least. I've only ever seen a few episodes, or clips online. So I don't really have any opinions on what kind of person he might be. Seems decent enough on the outset. I'll take your thought on him though, as they are more informed. My mind was in a similar place with why certain details would have to be left out, and things like that. Especially if this is a real case.

If it isn't a real case, it's also possible Dr. Phil isn't in on it.

But either way, there's no real way for me to be sure. I feel there are many red flags so I lean one way more than the other. At the same time, there is so much information we don't have. I can only hope that if it is a true case, that it is in good hands...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Wow, I called Dr. Phil, Dr. Who....?

No comment.

edit on 3-26-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I am unable to get the videos to play,(My issue not the OP).. So if these people are so wealthy etc etc name names and get the ball rolling, we should have all heard of them!!!..

People come out with these statements yet we never really get anywhere after that, the world is ever changing and dots can be linked so much faster than ever previous..

RA

They are working fine now. It is easiest to just got to Dr Phil's site and check the entry for 25 March 2017.
There have been many convictions for pedophilia now and many involving famous and influential people.
I am sure that these claims will be investigated and pursued as far as they can be- but for obvious legal reasons names cannot be named on TV.
It is great that this has now been mainstreamed- but the mainstream media would never have got on to this if it was not for the work of people who have made complaints on informal news sites-- the so called fake news.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I have seen a few episodes of Dr Phil- he has excellent counselling skills and is very good at getting traumatised people to open up and start moving forwards.
From what I have seen he and his team are also good at accessing ongoing care for people who appear on his show.
The show has been running for years because he is good at it and clearly ethical in his approach.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

This is going to explode and when it does, I get the feeling a large part of music, Hollywood and the government are going down.

That would go a longs ways to explain the behavior from Hollywood over this Trump fiasco, it would seem they are scared.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I seen this and was wondering why no names were mentioned and does Dr. Phil intend on taking this any further by exposing who these rats?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join