It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service cant afford Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Maybe secret service agents shouldn't be paid 6 or 7 figure salaries.

They take a pledge/vow to die for him/her if need be. How many jobs require that?

eta: I looked it up and the pay range is from roughly $44,000 to $122,000.

Oh yeah, most but not all. Remember this gal?

Secret Service agent who said she wouldn’t ‘take a bullet’ for Trump has finally learned her fate

The Secret Service agent who said during last year’s presidential campaign season that she “wouldn’t take a bullet” for then-candidate Donald Trump has been removed from her post as special agent in charge of the agency’s Denver office.

According to the Washington Examiner, Kerry O’Grady, the agent in question, has been permanently removed from her senior position. She had been on administrative leave for the last two months while the Secret Service continues to conduct an investigation into her comments.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TinySickTears

might as well just kill them off. Make the lefties happy and save a few bucks. After all, human life isn't all that important if your last name is Trump amirite?

Or Fetus.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Don't be silly. A fetus isn't life.

Having objective reality is a definition of existence, a definition distinguished by birth, an event that makes it no longer a fetus.
edit on 23-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I bet if you ask the Secret Service agents they might say that they are thoroughly enjoying seeing the world and different sights. It must get boring staying in Washington or in one place at one house all of the time

They do seem to be bored at the White House. They don't even notice when people hop the fence.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Plotus

to have a president with what?? four adult children needing secret service protection is rather new...
to have a president who's wife refuses to live in the white house is rather new..
to have a president that is taking weekend trips to what he is now referring to as his "southern white house" is rather new..
and the fact that all this is stretching the secret service so thin is news worthy!!

The DC White House is almost as old as the Constitution!

It's old and should be put down, changed.

It's a remnant of a white patriarchal rape culture. And it's White!

Now Mar a Largo has a cultural diverse flavor to it's name, right?

So what's the problem?

Besides, I wouldn't trust the wiring in the DC Dump, either.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

LOL - all the money he saved with Boeing and the AF1 contract will cover this APPARENT cost blow-out.

The SS has no say in whether costs are apparently too high for protection of Trump and his abnormally large family of adult children because they (the SS) fall under the DHS - a US Federal government body who is funded via taxpayer dollars.

If you wish to discuss unacceptable use of taxpayer funds, this crap attempt barely scratches the surface of US government retarded spending ethics.

You do realize that in the private sector, it is considered attaining the golden goose if you happen to land a US government DoD contract? (refer AF1 contract etc etc)

Also, opinions with lots of feelings is not an accepted or recognized substitute for facts.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Trump should make the WH a skyscraper and name it "White Tower". With a massive golden T down the middle of it that stands for "Terrific." Obviously.
edit on 23-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I think that is a big part of it, compared to trumps home the white house is a run down trailer home in the bad part of town.
I seem to remember reading that the white house has rats, plumbing problems and electrical problems. It is a very old building and it`s in a pretty crappy city, I don`t blame him for not wanting to stay there.

Yeah, that's what I said too!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Yeah, it has those ancient anti-missile turrets in the roof.

The white house is worth 10x more than Trump tower by sq ft.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80

Don't be silly. A fetus isn't life.

Having objective reality is a definition of existence, a definition distinguished by birth, an event that makes it no longer a fetus.

Oh, birth is a rite of passage now?

Like getting barmitzvah'd!

Yeah, cool.

NOT.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Being able to receive and manipulate your reality is a conditional trait of 'life'. That's all. It's alive, just not to the fullest extent of the definition.

It's not until something is aware that it fully exists. For some that might be years

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
should taxpayers have to foot the bill for stuff like that? in my opinion no.

In your opinion, should the entire family be chained in a dungeon in the White House basement?

It's not like they're doing anything they wouldn't have done otherwise. You can't really expect them to be bricked up in the White House like an alternative ending to Cask of Amontillado.

If it were Obama, Carter, Clinton, Kennedy, would you begrudge them this sort of expense? Did you complain when Michelle went jogging? Can you look yourself in the mental eye and say "This is not just me whinging because I detest the guy"?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yeah, it has those ancient anti-missile turrets in the roof.

The white house is worth 10x more than Trump tower by sq ft.

Then it's way too expensive to keep.

What's the rent there?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Being able to receive and manipulate your reality is a conditional trait of 'life'. That's all. It's alive, just not to the fullest extent of the definition.

It's not until something is aware that it fully exists. For some that might be years

Sure, but don't try to manipulate mine.

I have the Dr. Strange dvd, ya know.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I noticed the same thing. Totally wrong answers for crucial questions, she sounded like another politician.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 23-3-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I find it stupidly hypocritical that the Republicans complained incessantly about Obama taking vacations and how much money he spent on them, while not a PEEP is heard from them about Trump and shattering the costs that Obama spent on his vacations after only 60 days in office.

Trump may be spending a lot of money, but unlike Obama, he is actually getting stuff done while spending that money. And I doubt there has ever been a President with this many enemies and threats, so SS costs will be much higher for him and his family also.

Really? What has he accomplished so far?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
From what I have seen, they are Not doing the job.
more sneek in, in his short stay in the wight house.
thank All of obarmys stay.

trump had to have security before!
I bet he still has some of his security.
would You trust the CIA if you was trump?
kennedy trusted them and look what happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The thing no one is discussing (at least that I've seen), the SS will no longer be investigating cyber-crime, counterfeiting and child trafficking - the things that our enemies love to undertake. A great way to damage an enemies economy and make millions is to flood that economy with tons of counterfeit money.

As Trump would say, "This is a disaster."

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Perhaps they can sublet the Whitehouse. You know since they're not going to use it.

I agree with you the reason they don't move there is because it's not posh enough for them.
And it's old....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join